*Episode 21

High school Life [EDITING]

*Sherry POV*

 

I was so glad that I had the window seat. I have a thing for views. I sighed, looking out at all of the clouds, thinking about what Hana had said. Maybe I really do like him. I sighed once more before turning my head and looking at Zelo. He’d fallen asleep a few hours ago, so I took the opportunity to just look at him. I have to admit, he’s so cute when he’s sleeping. Lost in my thoughts, I failed to notice that Zelo had woken up.

“Whatcha looking at?” Zelo asked quietly, making me slightly jump.

“Nothing, nothing.” I dismissed with a fake laugh.

“Oh really?” he asked, moving his face closer to mine. My heart started racing, and in hopes that he wouldn’t hear, I playfully pushed him away from me with a chuckle.

“Hey, you were the one staring at me.” He shrugged.

“Was not.” I denied.

“You so were!” He laughed. “Admit it, you like me.”

As soon as the words left his mouth, my face turned bright red, and although my mouth open, ready to say something, I just couldn’t get the words out.

“I’m joking.” Zelo laughed and nudged me. I nervously chuckled and looked out the window. Not long after, the seatbelt light flashed, and a voice came over the speakers, letting us know we were getting ready to land. We finally got off the plane, hopped into a taxi, and headed to the beach-side hotel.

 

*Zelo POV*

Sherry had already headed to hers and Hanas’ shared room, and already knowing I was sharing with Himchan and Daehyun, I texted Himchan hyung to let me in the room.

After spending that little bit of extra time with Sherry, I realised that I wanted something more. I quickly put my things in my room before heading out to organise something.

An hour later, I returned to my shared hotel room to find Himchan lying on his bed, looking at me.

“Hey hyung.” I greeted him.

“Ah, you’re finally back.” He said. “Where have you been?”

“So how was your date?” Daehyun asked as he came in the room.

“Taking her home to get her passport isn’t a date hyung.” I rolled my eyes.

“That may be true, but you can’t hide the fact that you like her.” He teased.

“Do not.” I lied.

“Aw. She’ll be so sad then.” Himchan said. “I mean, I’d be pretty sad if the person I liked didn’t like me back.”

“What are you talking about hung?” I asked.

“She likes you, idiot.” Daehyun scoffed.

“Really?” I asked with wide eyes. “She likes me too?”

“Yup.” Daehyun said and Himchan nodded.

“How do you know?” I asked.

“We’re getting wiser with old age.” Himchan joked and we laughed.

“Hyung, are we doing anything tonight?” I asked Himchan.

“Not that I know about.” He frowned in thought. “Why?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to go for a walk is all.” I said.

“What? Alone?” Daehyun asked, lightly scoffing.

“Y-Yeah.” I stuttered.

“Fine, keep it a secret.” Himchan sighed. “Just be careful out there, okay?”

“Will do hyung.” I smiled at them before heading to the bathroom to get ready. Roughly 15 minutes later, I had finished getting ready.

“I’m going now.” I said as I walked past them.

“Bye.” They yelled as the door shut. I chuckled and as I was about to start walking off, I saw Yongguk walk out of his room.

“Hey hyung.” I said.

“Hey!” He said with a smile. “When did you guys get here?”

“A few hours ago.” I replied.

“I’m glad you got here safely.” He smiled. “So where are you going now?”

“Just going for a walk.” I said, avoiding eye contact.

“Alone?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Um.” I scratched the back of my neck.

“You’re going with Sherry, right?” He asked and I nodded. “Go get her.”


Edited: 18th of September, 2015