*Episode 7

High school Life [EDITING]

*Sherry POV*

 

When I woke up, I realised I was in my room. I had just enough time to sit up and question what happened when my mom came in.

“Oh honey, you’re awake.” Mom said.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You were found passed out behind the school.” Mom said with a sigh.

“Wait, who brought me here? Hana?” I asked as I furrowed my brows.

“Oh no, a young man brought you home.” Mom said.

“What? Was it Daehyun?” I asked with my eyes widened slightly, wondering who had brought me home.

“No honey, his name was Junhong.” Mom said with a smile.

“WHAT!?” I screamed.

“Ouch Sherry, my ears! What’s wrong with you?” Mom said with a frown.

“Sorry Mom.” I apologised.

“What’s wrong with him anyway, he’s your boyfriend right?” Mom asked.

“Ew. No Mom. He’s from BAP, and you know how I feel about them.” I said as I crossed my arms.

“But he seems so nice.” She commented.

“No.”

“Okay, okay,” Mom said with a sigh. “Tell me, what happened at school?”

“I honestly don’t remember.” I told her.

“It’s okay, you just rest up. Your father and I are going out for dinner, okay?”

“But what about me?” I asked.

“Darling, your father and I are going on a date.”Mom said with a big smile. I could see the excitement written all over her face.

“I see.” I said with a giggle. “Go have a good time, okay?”

“Will do.” She said as she kissed my head. “Bye.”

“Bye Mom.”

 

*Zelo POV*

I arrived at Himchan’s house, and made sure to lock my car before heading inside.

“We’re upstairs, Zelo!” I heard Himchan yell.

“Coming!” I yelled back and made my way up the stairs.

“So, you want to tell us something?” Yongguk said as I sat down.

“Tell you what?” I said with a confused look on my face.

“Tell us why you lied to Himchan.” He said.

“Lied?” I said, still just as confused as before.

“Yeah, you told Himchan that you went to the café, but you really went to Sherry’s house.” Jongup clarified. My eyes widened and I looked down.

“Relax, we aren’t mad at you.” Hana said, “We just want to know why you lied to us.”

“I didn’t mean to lie, I just, wanted to know where she lived so that I can bother her at her house.” I said with a fake laugh.

“Why do you keep bothering her?” Yongguk asked.

“Because she plays hard to get.” I said as I leaned back on my chair.

 

*Hana POV*

My phone started vibrating and when I saw it was Sherry, I answered it.

“Hello.” I said.

“Where are you?” She asked.

“Himchan-oppa’s place.” I answered.

“Why are you there?”

“Daehyun-oppa brought me here.” I said.

“Oh, okay.” She mumbled.

“What’s wrong?”I asked.

“Nothing, I’m at home…alone…” She said.

“Really? Where are your parents?”

“They’re out on a date.”

“Do you want me to come over?” I asked.

“Only if you want to.” She said.

“Can they come?” I asked, already knowing what her answer would be.

“Hell no!” She yelled.

“Oh…okay.” I said with a sad tone, hoping it would change her mind.

“Oh come on, don’t be that way.” She said.

“Okay, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” I said, and hung up with a sigh.

“What’s wrong, babe?” Daehyun asked me.

“Nothing, I should get going.” I said.

“Aw, why?” He whined at me.

“My best friend is alone, so I’m going to keep her company.”

“Can we come?” He asked.

“You know her.”

“I don’t care. We want to go.” He persisted.

“She’ll be mad at me though…”

“Don’t worry,” He said with a smile. “We won’t go inside her house.”

“What do you mean?” I frowned in confusion.

“We’ll stay outside her house.” He said with a laugh. I nervously chuckle and shake my head. I know exactly how Sherry’s going to react, but it looks like I don’t have a choice as the boys have all started getting ready to go.

 

*Zelo POV*

When we arrived at Sherry’s house, I was immediately pulled into the bushes by Daehyun. I gave him a confused look but he just pointed at Hana who was walking up to the front door.

“Hyung, why are we hiding?” I asked Daehyun, still just as confused as before.

“I’m not about to ruin my girlfriend’s relationship with her best friend.” He whispered, not taking his eyes away from Hana.

“There’s nothing in these bushes right?” Jongup queried.

“I think I heard something.” Youngjae panicked.

“Guys, shut up!” Yongguk and Daehyun both snapped. Everything was silent for a moment when Himchan started screaming and ran out of the bushes, causing a chain reaction. Youngjae and Jongup started screaming and escaped from the bushes as fast as they could.

“Yah!” Daehyun, Yongguk and I yelled as we watched them exit the bushes. We decided to follow them to find out what happened. I heard Jongup snicker and Youngjae started laughing, soon everyone except Himchan was laughing.

Of all things to happen, a small dog had peed on Himchan’s feet.

“Oh my god!” Yongguk said while laughing. “It was just a dog.”

“I’m going to kill that dog.” Himchan practically growled. Daehyun was quick to grab the dog before Himchan could do anything. The laughing was starting to die down when we heard someone yelling.

“What the hell are you doing here?!”

 

*Hana POV*

I knew as soon as they started yelling in the bushes that I was busted. Sherry yelled at them loud enough to be heard from the front door.

“You want to tell me what’s going on Hana?” Sherry asked, crossing her arms to show her disapproval. As if I didn’t already know how she felt.

“I-I’m  sorry. I’m really sorry Sherry.” I said while looking at the floor.

“Go back to Himchans.” She said with a cold voice as she turned to walk inside.

“Sherry, wait.” I quickly called out to her, making her come to a stop.

“What.” She sighed.

“They’re different from what you think. Trust me, please.” I practically begged.

“No Hana.” She replied.

“Please.” I begged, on the verge of tears.

“I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.” She said as she walked into her house and closed the door.

I stood there for a moment before walking back towards the guys. “Come on guys, let’s go.” I said as I made my way past them. I didn’t want them to see the tears welling in my eyes.


Edited: 28th of August, 2015