Chapter Six

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When you crack an egg, don't always assume that it is always a egg. You wouldn't know a living thing sleeps in..

---Elder Wisdoms

 

Chapter Six

[Joohyun’s POV]

“GOOD MORNING!” I heard a loud voice and someone’s jumping in my bed. I open my eyes. “AAAHHHH!” I kick Luhan off the bed and I stand up. “What are you doing?”

“Waking you up!” Luhan energetically said. He fly to the planner in a sitting position. “It is quarter to seven and your board says that you have class by eight in the morning. Breakfast’s ready!”

Breakfast equals to food and food is found in the…

I ran out of my room and rush myself to the kitchen I found a plate covered by another plate, a glass of milk beside and the other plate in front of Appa’s chair. I looked at the kitchen and it is still the same as what I have left last night.

Luhan came out of nowhere and push me to my chair. “Now eat. I cook this and you should be proud because I cooked this perfectly and it is so hard!”

I looked at Luhan with a wary look. “Don’t worry, there’s no poison there and TA-DA!” He emphasizes his last word and removes the other plate.

I looked at my plate.

I looked back at Luhan who is now sitting in front of me again. I guess that’s his place already. “Are you kidding me? Noodles are the easiest thing that you can cook!”

Luhan frown a little which makes his cute.

What? Did I call him cute? No. “Yes it is! You don’t know how hard before I put the fire on! Good thing Sulli helped me to cook noodles!”

“Sulli? Who is that?”

“The angel from the other house I called her to help me. She told me that the one she is guiding, the five year old kid knows how to cook so she learned from her.” Luhan explained and looked at my plate. “Why are you not eating my hard work? I never cooked for somebody else so you should be thankful!”

“It’s because you never cooked for all your life.” I muttered as I start eating. It’s not bad as I thought it’s good for a beginner like this idiot. “By the way can I ask you something?”

“You are asking me already.” he replied.

“Er~ yes, How old are you?” I asked him out of nowhere.

“Older than…” He taps his chin for awhile and, “Older than when America was discovered! I think I am just hundred or thousand years old or so…”

SPLASH. I spit out of water in front of me. I saw Luhan’s shock expression and fly to my side. “Hey! Is my food poisonous? I will throw it!”

I cough hardly. My nose is somehow painful. I slap his hands lightly as I cough even more. “No…It’s..ju.sst.ffii…neee,” I said in between of cough and sniff. “Then why did you spit water in front of me?”

I looked at him with a weird expression. Now seriously, who looks older here? Is it me or Luhan? I bet it’s me. “Now…Who on earth…will…not be...shock?”

“Shock by what?” Luhan’s eyebrows grow deeper. “By...your...damn agee.” His eyebrows now rose up and frowned once again. “Why? What’s the matter with my age? I am still young! If you are going to convert it to human age I am just older than you by three years!”

I sniff a little and my cough is slowly disappearing. “I don’t care.” I said. He frowned once again. Now what’s the matter with his eyebrows? I start eating once again and not bother to ask him once any out of this human world question.

I finish eating once again and stand up. I put the dishes in the sink and went upstairs leaving Luhan alone. After half an hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter