Chapter Twenty Eight

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Eight

 

“Let’s end this early,” Thanatos said pointing his sword in front of him. Luhan lunged his sword at Thanatos but Thanatos has blocked it seconds before it hit his shoulders. Luhan suddenly cursed himself; he hadn’t held his sword for long that it made him feel foreign. He even hoped too that his body was no longer half human because it will just ruin the whole thing. He is just a bit weaker when he is human.

Luhan back away as Thanatos have decided to attack. Luhan fly upwards and kick him. Thanatos fall down and Luhan didn’t waste any second. He stomp his feet on Thanatos and pointed his sword. He just needs to drop his sword hard on his heart and the battle is over.

Thanatos didn’t want the battle to end fast. He used his feet and wrapped it around at the other foot of Luhan. Luhan stumbled back as Thanatos gathers his strength to stand up and his time to stomp on Luhan’s chest.

“You are easy to defeat, Luhan.” Thanatos smirked.

Luhan pointed his sword at Thanatos neck and it’s his time to smirk. “Not yet.” Luhan raised both of his feet up and hit Thanatos’ back. Thanatos fall and rolled to his side. Luhan crawl to Thanatos with his sword pointing at his heart.

“Tell me, who is easy to defeat then?”

“Don’t speak as if the battle is about to done.” He kicked Luhan by his knee on his stomach. Thanatos pulled up and takes few steps backwards.

“Stand up, young angel. The battle is just starting.”

Luhan brush his knee and stand up. True, the battle is just about to begin. Thanatos lunged once again. He ducked down and kicked Thanatos at his back. Thanatos gathered his balance and swung his sword at Luhan’s direction.

Luhan flock his wings before Thanatos can cut him into pieces. He landed few feet from him and he attack Thanatos this time. Thanatos blocks him with sword.

Both of them back away and hit each other once gain.

Sword to sword.

Metal to metal.

Good versus evil.

Who will win?

Luhan flock his wings as he back away. They haven’t touch each other’s skin but he is already breathing heavily. It’s kinda unusually but he can’t blame himself, he hadn’t had any bloody battle for a long time. His muscles didn’t say anything; it seems to miss the old job where it just keeps on contracting and relaxing simultaneously.

“Already tired young man?” Thanatos said. You can’t even see his shoulders heaving up and down. Compare to Luhan, he seemed to be fighting effortlessly.

“I am just having warm up.” Luhan tried to smile.

“Well,” Thanatos shrugs and run towards him. Luhan block him again with his sword and this time he kick him in his stomach.

Thanatos takes a step backward and swings his sword sideway, Luhan ducked. Thanatos swings his sword upwards and Luhan rolled to his side. Luhan swing his sword at his side but Thanatos just bend away.

All of a sudden, Luhan wished that he have trained Seohyun how to hold a sword. Maybe if Seohyun know how to hold a sword, it would be a lot easier to fight Thanatos.

“Luhan!” Seohyun shouted and he snapped out of his thoughts and he flock his wings upwards before it’s too late.

“Distracted huh? I could almost kill you young angel by your little distraction.” Thanatos said.

Luhan landed few feet away from him. He can’t be distracted. It could kill him. It could kill Seohyun.

“Let’s finish this battle!” Luhan shouted and he flies at Thanatos at the fast speed. Seohyun can’t see the next happenings since everything happen in a fast speed, she just can hear swords clutching from her left and right.

She never knew that they are this good at fighting. She seemed to be powerless. Worthless.

No, you are not my dear. A voice spoke inside her mind. You have powers, just figure yourself out. Help Luhan immediately before it’s too late.

“Who are you?” Seohyun asked but no response came away. She sighed, Powers? She has powers? But what kind of powers? Fire? She raised her hands and she think of fire but not even a smoke came out from her hand.

Flying? She closed her eyes and tries to imagine that she is floating but then she didn’t feel herself levitating. How about water? But there is no water in this place. Wind? Ice? Thunder? Teleportation? She sighed even more. She jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter