Chapter Thirty One

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty One

[Seohyun’s POV]

“What are you feelings for Luhan?”

What are my feelings for Luhan? I asked myself too. I looked at them for a while then to Luhan who is looking at me. Do I like Luhan? But like is the right thing? Do I love Luhan? Is love too much?

I sighed and close my eyes as I remember how we first met. “Thank you whoever you are. Thank you my first friend I guess.” That’s what I said when I feel his presence in the rooftop. That rooftop…it meant a lot of memories. I smiled as I remembered when I first meet him. Who would have thought?

“Who are you?” I asked him coldly.

“Atlast, you saw me…” He smiled widely at me. “Your first friend you guess,”

“What?” I was like deaf at that moment. “Your first friend,” He said once again.

First friend. That’s what I said which is really true. I remembered how he volunteered to cook but he end up ruining my kitchen.  That’s even our first small fight. Is that even a fight? Or I just throw tantrums at him?

“You are beautiful.” He is the first stranger who said that I am beautiful. I told him that his eyes are blurred.   I can’t help but to smile.

“Are you kidding me? Noodles are the easiest thing that you can cook!”

Luhan frown a little which makes his cute.

What? Did I call him cute? No. “Yes it is! You don’t know how hard before I put the fire on! Good thing Sulli helped me to cook noodles!”

“Sulli? Who is that?”

“The angel from the other house I called her to help me. She told me that the one she is guiding, the five year old kid knows how to cook so she learned from her.” Luhan explained and looked at my plate. “Why are you not eating my hard work? I never cooked for somebody else so you should be thankful!”

“It’s because you never cooked for all your life.”

Noodles. Another simple thing but it is so memorable. Luhan learned to cook noodles. To remember that's the first food that he ever cooked! He even learned to cook pancakes. I think those are the only things that he learned to cook. He is my guardian angel forever (till the day my life has no extensions) I might consider teaching him other dishes…

“Don’t think of that.”

I crunched my eyebrows. “Of what?”

“Of dying.”

“And why? As if that is not the last thing I would be ending up.”

“It is.” He paused. “And if that happens I can’t no longer stay at your side. I will be up there in the skies back to real thing, to my job and you will be with Him and I don’t have the access to where you are when you die.”

 

 

 

“Why are being cold to me all of a sudden?”

“This is the real Seo Joohyun, isn’t?”

“Stop this Joohyun. Stop this ridiculous thing.”

“What? Do think I am even kidding about being cold Luhan?!” I yelled at him once again. “You should know me in the first place, Luhan! You are my guardian angel!”

“Yes I am! But how can I be a guardian angel to you when in the first place you are so distant to me!”

“I tried being near to you! I tried to open things to you Luhan!”

“YOU JUST TRY! YOU DID’T REALLY DO IT JOOHYUN!”

“I DID LUHAN! I LEARN WHAT LOVE IS WHEN I MET

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter