Chapter Fourteen

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Fourteen

[Sungjae’s POV]

After Joohyun leave the scene out, everyone scrambled on their own ways. What else are they going to do? Everything is done, like everyone else I made my way out too but Shinyeong grab my hand.

“Sungjae oppa,” she said softly. I stop for a while but I didn’t dare to look at her like before. I realize that we can’t be the same anymore. I can’t even face her and smile at her like an idiot. “I’m sorry, oppa.”

I take a gulp. I don’t know what to say, it’s not her fault. She didn’t do anything it’s my fault in the first place. If I didn’t admit it to her, it’s a normal day for us. There would no commotion that both of us are included and mostly, I wouldn’t even get a chance to talk to coconut husk and owe something to her.

“You don’t need to say sorry, Shin.” I said calmly. “It’s my fault in first place.”  I start walking away from her. I lost the mood of going to school. I’d better come again the next day.

“Where are you going, Sungjae?” Eunkwang asked.

“Home.” I answered him.

“Are you sure? You have been absent for a couple of days!” Ilhoon added.

“You know what my home means.” I sad coldly leaving them standing in front of the main building. I saw our butler who went out of the car who is waiting for me. I nod at him, he knows everything about me. He is a father to me since both of my parents died in an accident.

“It’s been ten years, young master.” He whispered as he close the door after me. He’s right. It’s been two years. It’s been ten years that I lost my perfect family.

“If it is not because of that stupid pilot, my parents would have not died.” I said irritatingly. I could remember what harabeoji told me what had happened to my parents. I was nine years old by then. My parents were on their way to their Europe for their anniversary.

“We will be coming back, Sungjae.”

“With a new little sister or brother for you…” Appa said to me as he pats my head laughingly.

I could still remember how happy they are to say that I would be having a new sibling. I was always found of younger kids especially girls. I want to protect them every time and maybe that’s why I always care for Shinyeong but I know to myself that I care to her more than a sister. That’s what my heart says and I believe in my heart.

“We’re here, young master.” He opened the door for me. I nod at him and I enter the cemetery. It’s been two months since I have visited them. It’s when I told them once I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter