Chapter Four

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thank you Oppas_Girl for the poster agaiN! :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And everything is just once in a blue moon.

--Anonymous

 

Chapter Four

[Luhan’s POV]

Her class is now over. All over her class, she is just swaying gracefully at the back. She’s beautiful, that’s all I can say. “All of you did well.” The instructor dismissed them. I heard it from the guardian angels. I looked at them and they are scattered. I followed her and stand by her side. “Seo Joohyun.”

“Neh?”

“Why do you hide yourself? You got a talent Joohyun-ah.” She folded her arms in front of her chest and look at her as if she’s an enemy in her eyes.

“I don’t like to get attention.” I facepalm myself. Here it goes again, the cold kaleidoscope girl. I am still thinking why Michelangelo really chose me to guide her. She’s a pain in the neck! “I’m sorry to say that, you are also cold too, sort of you are the photocopy of her.” The guardian angel of the instructor said.

I looked at her weirdly. She spoke some human words! “What is a photocopy?”

“Figure it out.” She smiled. “Your photocopy went away by the way.”

I looked out for Joohyun and followed her. Whatever that photocopy mean I am not going to figure it out! “Humans and their weird world!” I hissed.

“But it’s fun!” another guardian angel answered.

I comb my hair furiously.

Like other guardian angels, it’s your duty to follow your ‘photocopy’. Whoever that guardian angel is, I should thank her for giving such term to the human that you are guiding.

“Hello?” she stopped and waved at kid.

I looked at his angel. “What’s happening?”

“He was abandoned.” She replied sadly.

“Why did they do so?”

“They said they don’t need a son who is useless.” And she starts crying again. I never thought, guardian angels do cry nor have feelings like human. I am now wondering why his parents did abandon this innocent kid. God never abandon each one of us why can’t human do that thing too? “It’s okay. God has a plan for him, you guardian angels know about it.” I said and she was somehow enlightened.

“Let’s leave our photocopies inside the store for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter