Chapter Twenty

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am back! After 987654321 years. kekeke~ I have a note after the update. :)))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"History bounds."

--Anonymous

 

Chapter Twenty

[Sungjae’s POV]

I just take a stop to buy something from the convenient store and I saw Seohyun standing along a couple of blocks from my car. Tossing my key back to pocket I have decided to walk and call her attention.

 As I was getting close to her, I saw that she is busy checking her phone. Is she texting someone? Is she looking for a picture with her crush or what?

“Seohyun,” I said as I eat my lollipop. She looked at my side and she seems to be surprise of my presence. Who wouldn’t be surprise after all? I am her midnight phantom and a phantom loves surprises for his nightmare.

“What are you doing here?”

Hmm, what should I say? I am just here to ask for a date? I rolled my eyes. That is just a lame idea. How about I am just on my phantom business in this time of the day? Another lame idea, Sungjae. “Obviously walking, you?” I let my tongue give the answer.

“I am…”  

“Ajumma!”

She was cut off by a kid running out of the house. Ajhumma? I want to laugh out loud in front of them. Seohyun was called Ajhumma? Well, well. “Give me your bag,” Seohyun demanded and hang it in her shoulders

“Who is she?” I asked as I remembered I have lollipops in hand. “My neighbor, I would be taking care her this day.”

“Ajhumma will you not invite this ajhussi to your house? The more the merrier?” I looked back at the kid then back to Seohyun. Did just the kid call this handsome face ajhussi? I blink many times at Seohyun as I caught her shoulders shrugging. “Sure. Let’s go.”

Her house was just beside the house of the punk. It’s kinda big for Seohyun since I heard her background that she’s leaving alone. I wonder how she can survive everyday even with the school stuffs. Is she working? But she doesn’t seem to work. The school doesn’t have scholars in my batch. Why haven’t I ask noona about her or the accounting office about it? “I never thought you are just living near the school.” I said as I realize that it’s only few minutes of walk to school.

Questions keep on popping inside my mind as I look around the house. Why is she getting so mysterious every second that passed?

I take a sit on the couch and start eating my lollipop. “Oppa, I want lollipop too.” I jump off my sit as the kid is sitting in front of me. What is this? Why is this kid popping like a bubble? I get a lollipop inside my pocket and handed it to her.

“Here munchkin,”

“Hey! That girl has a name!” Seohyun defended. She was sitting on the couch too as I notice her combing her hair sideward unknowingly. “What’s your name little girl?”

“Dasouri but my parents call me Soori.” Tch. I rolled my eyes. This kid, I whispered as I stare Seohyun as pulling her hair up. “Pretty name Sorri.”

No. You are prettier than the kid. “You are pretty Seohyun~ah.” I speak unconsciously. Seohyun looked at me with her big eyes. The color of her eyes is brown and it’s very weird, I saw it before and the color of her eyes is different. “Especially your eyes…”

She was just looking at me without saying anything. Now the color of her eyes changed into gold. I find her eyes alluring. I could spend the whole day staring at her eyes. “Oppa’s right. Your eyes are beautiful. You are beautiful.”

 

[Luhan’s POV]

“Why can’t I touch Seohyun?” I demanded upon arriving at the big hall of the angels. I can’t explain how our place looks like since I am in a hurry right now. I have three reasons to be here. Number one, I need answers. Number two, I need to ask about what happened last night and number three, and why Michelangelo called me all of a sudden.

My heavy footsteps vibrate on the marble floor of the hall but I don’t care. I just need an explanation. I need answers. “Didn’t I tell you that it is not going to last long?”

“BUT YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT IT’S JUST GOOD FOR A MONTH OR SO!”

“Calm down, Luhan. Actually, I am also very shock about that matter. In my calculation, it could have lasted for a year not a month. I think was affected by what happened last night…” He shook his head as he waves his hand in the air. I can read that he is pretty confused yet worried about something. It makes me wondered why is he wondering.

A screen appeared beside him and he start pressing in the air. “I am right, the spell that I have done on her should last for a year but because of what happened last night it affects your connection.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. He didn’t even break a glance in the air. He keeps pointing to the left, right and somewhere. I haven’t known these new stuffs. I also noticed that on earth the guardian angels hold the big version of Seohyun’s iPod while I don’t have one. What is this? What is happening to the universe?

“Do you remember that white light that Seohyun produce? I still wonder what it is. I am still looking for some sources---“

“Since when did you become a scientist Michelangelo?”

“That’s my dream when I was still a mortal oops I mean a human. Oh by the ways, according to my resources, it is also the same light that happened 1700’s. A girl who has the same eyes, I mean same g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter