Chapter Nineteen

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nineteen

[Luhan’s POV]

It’s already morning and Seohyun is sleeping soundlessly in her bed. I didn’t bother to wake knowing that she was tired from yesterday. It still bugs me out what happened last night? I feel stronger, my wings are healed.

Staring at Seohyun, I small smile lit up on my face. She’s really captivating. It’s the perfect word for her. Her eyes, her nose, her pinky lips and her chubby cheeks is beautiful. I lean back on wall beside the window as I wait for her to wake up. It has been my duty to wait for her in the morning, cook for her, serving her is the happiest job I had.

I looked up in the skies, like before I can’t imagine how much of things have changed me. “I can’t imagine myself being back to my old life, Seohyun.” I whispered looking back at her.

She didn’t reply anything at all except for a single move that she did. She turns to face me as the light streak at her face. She flinched from the light and opens her eyes. Her eye color is sky blue. Like the dome today.

“Luhan,” she said sitting up in her bed. “What are you doing by the window?”

“Watching you,” I smiled at her as I walk towards her. I sit in her bed and reach for the hair that was stuck near her lips.

“Huh?” I frowned as I try to reach for the strand again but my hand just passes through her.

“Why?” Joohyun seemed to see the frown in my face. “What’s happening?”

“Can you touch me?” I asked her.

“Huh?”

“Can you touch me?” I asked once again looking at her eyes which is now dark blue. Seohyun raise her hand and reach for my face. “Wait,” she tried it for the second time but like me, I can’t reach her. I am like a ghost.

“Why can’t I touch you?” she asked me. I don’t even know what’s happening. I shrugged at her. “What’s the meaning of this?” she sounded so worried.

“Aren’t I going to see you again, Luhan?”

I look down breaking the contact at her. I suddenly remember what Michangelo said before.

“It won’t last long, Luhan. Having let her see the other dimensions will affect the balance of the Earth. I am afraid but the thing that I do to her is not going to last long. So if I were you I will not waste my time that I being with her, seeing and even talking to her.” Michelangelo said.

Still not looking up on her, “But if ever you can’t see me anymore I would be still your guardian angel.” I was lost for words. Why is the spell that Michelangelo seems to be so short?

“But I don’t like to be alone again. I don’t like to go back to my life.” She said. I looked back at her as I see a tear falling down on her cheeks. I try to wipe it but it just pass through her. I feel frustrated all of a sudden. Michelangelo didn’t tell me that this will be gone this early!

“I don’t like to loss somebody again.”

“I’m always here, Joohyun,” I said as I let my hand hang in the air beneath her chin. “I am not going to leave you.”

“But I can’t imagine my life if one day I won’t be able to see you.”

“Shh,” I said as I spread my wings on us. “I’ll find a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter