Chapter Thirty

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Thirty

“What is your decision?”

The first two options are tempting. She can have peaceful life at last, and she will meet Luhan. No pain in the heart. She is good as new like Luhan but can she just let those memories with Luhan slipped away? Can she just jump on her past and move to the forgetting everything? Can she just forget that Luhan saved her from killing herself?

But then she can choose sulking for a long time because Luhan will be coming back for her. She knows that Luhan just remembered her face but he doesn’t really remember why he knew her face. Will she let that slip that too? Past is past maybe for other people but isn’t past can help you to become who you are? Can she just let Luhan know nothing while she, deep inside is dying because she wants the Luhan she met first?

She breathes out. Maybe the last choice is the perfect thing. She and Luhan will face the council of the elders. Face whatever is waiting for them.

“I am going for the last choice.” Seohyun said.

The goddess seemed to be pleased by the decision made by Seohyun. She nods at her and snap her fingers.

“Good luck to you my dear. Always remember that I am always proud of you and I am always here for you.” She dissolved in the mist. Seohyun stood there for the moment. Did she really choose the right thing?

“Hyunnie~” Seohyun snapped out of her thoughts. She looked at her back and saw Luhan, reaching for her.

“I’m here Luhan…” She said, she remembered this scene but she don’t know if it will follow the same thing in the mist but she can still change it right? This is the real not some mist that her mother showed her.

“We will fight together Luhan,”

“I can’t stay any longer.” Luhan said in between of his pain. That’s the exact thing that Luhan said a moment ago in the mist, she can change it, she keep on reminding herself. She must. “I told you…I am willing to risk my life for you.” Luhan coughed.

“Sshh.” Seohyun said. “Be strong idiot.” She tried not to cry like what she can remember in the mist. She needs to be strong. “I healed you before right?” She asked Luhan as she combs his hair. “So I can heal you too today…” She said, she prayed that she do the same thing.

She smiled at Luhan while biting her bottom lip as she hold for her tears. This is reality. The angels will not push her away. They will face the council of the angels together.

She blink and a tear fall down on Luhan’s forehead. Her tears betrayed her but she try not to bawl. aches for controlling her sobs. Luhan’s is getting worse every single second that passed. “I…” She heard Luhan’s weak moan.

“I love you Luhan remember that.” She closes her eyes. Tears just flow in her cheeks. She leaned down and gives Luhan a kiss on his forehead. I hoped I’ve done it the last second.

“Go away!” An angel came rushing to them. Seohyun open her eyes, as the angel pushes her away from Luhan. She didn’t heal Luhan, she’s sure of it. She didn’t feel Luhan’s breathing as the angel push her away. She can’t change the mist. She will face the council of angels alone like what the mist had showed.

As she stares at the group of angels, she didn’t stop herself from crying. Luhan’s dead. Her mother betrayed her, but she remembered that this is the path that she chose. Her mom just brought Luhan’s life back (which is just on the state of dying too.) ‘Why did you choose this?’ she asked herself as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter