Chapter Twelve

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twelve

[Luhan’s POV]

Did you miss me? I ask in her thoughts. She looked shocked and she found me leaning beside the kitchen wall. Like any other days, she is pretty and getting prettier each day. I smiled at her and motion her to sit in her chair. She’s looking confused as ever but then she followed me.

I haven’t taken so much rest. Staying with the kid is much harder than Joohyun. Later, she will be sitting and playing all of sudden she will be running and attempt to walk out of the gates. Everyone in the big house is panicking even me.

I just hope she can see like Joohyun but it will affect the balance of the world already. With Joohyun, the only human who can see the angels has already an affect how much more if there are two?

I got a peaceful break when kid takes her sleep. She is cute like Joohyun. I peck a kiss on her forehead and smile. How does it feel to have a family?

“Hey, are you going to stand there for the whole day and let me wait here? I have classes you know.” Seohyun snapped me out of my thoughts.

I smiled at her again and ran back to the kitchen. Getting the pancakes I place it in her plate. “Ta-dah! New dishes by Luhan the great!”

I caught her eyes rolling as she starts eating. “I bet Sulli help you again.” She said as she takes another bite.

“Ahuh! Without her I might end cooking noodles again!”

“Which I don’t like to eat once again,”

“So you don’t like the way I cook?”

“No but I’m tired of eating noodles thrice a week!”

“Really? So let’s have pancakes thrice a week for good!” I clapped my hands and I saw her cough once again like the first time she ate my first ever cooked noodles. I pout a little why is she choking up whenever I learn something new from the kitchen?

“Shut up Luhan. I’d rather eat outside.” She finished her pancake and stands up to clean up her mess. After few minutes, we are all set to school.

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

That boastful angel once again he wants to let me same food thrice a week? Oh c’mon who would like it?

We reach the school gates and I saw the angels bowing again at Luhan. “Hyunnie~” Luhan called.

“Neh?” I asked inside my thoughts.

“How’s  yesterday?”

“Fine, I feel better talking to Appa.”

“How about the bus ride?”

“Bwoh?” I stop and looked at him with a shocked look. “Uhm, it is fine.”  I replied. I remember Sungjae, how he confess, got rejection and he end sharing his broken-hearted stuffs and because of this he owe one.

“He confess, get rejected, he shared his broken-hearted stories and he owes you something.” Luhan enumerated. I shot him a look he is reading my thoughts once again. “Are you not going to tell me these things?”

I put my tongue out and walk away from him. “Yah! Hyunnie! Tell me! Tell the mighty Luhan!” I ran away from him. I remembered that I shouldn’t tell it to others, my mind is so silly, and why did Luhan read my mind now?

“Hyunnie, stop thinking deeply, I can’t read your mind right now. It is over flowing with thoughts!” I stop for a while and look at him. “Then that it is nice to hear!” I put my tongue and ran inside my room.

The class started, I think our professor forgot that we have a presentation which was announced a month ago. I think he forget about it. He was discussing something for the upcoming SAT for our section. Looking to my side, there is no seaweed brain.  I wonder where he is. He is he really broken hearted with what had happened yesterday?

“You will be having your SAT next next week. Please prepare yourselves starting today, class dismissed.” Teacher Kwang said.

I stand up, strapping out my backpack as I make my way out I saw Luhan leaning beside the door. “I thought you walk away because I didn’t tell about the bus ride yesterday.”

“And I thought you will not mind me the whole day.” He said it back.

“So you miss me Luhan?”

“And so do you miss me too Seohyun?”

“Whatever Luhan,” I rolled my eyes though he can’t see and walk away.

 

Classes ended early since our section will be starting to practice tomorrow. It is a peaceful day which makes it weird and I remembered that Sungjae is not here which makes the peaceful surrounding calms the serenity.

“You seem to be happy not to see Sungj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter