Chapter Two

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Remember that omorrow never comes.

                                  ---anonymous.

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

 

RIINNGGGGGG. Our class ended in English. Though, we are in a performing art school, it is also their priority to take care of our other subjects. “Before everything else, we have a quiz next meeting.” Our professor said and stormed out of the room.

“Oppa, did you copy our notes?”

“Yes,” he smiled.

“Oppa, can I borrow your notes?”

Before I can step out of the rooms, girls swooned outside the classroom. I saw the boys murmuring to each other about this Sungjae who is busy talking to the ladies who do nothing else but to make their selves hopeless in front of him. “Excuse me,” I mutter and they give way for me. I just hope they always do the same thing to me every single day.

“SUNGJAE OPPA!” the guy/girl shouted and ran to the group of girls. I turned around to see Sungjae looking at me and I rolled my eyes on him. I went down the locker room to change clothes for my next class which is dancing. After changing, I check myself back at the mirror. Fix hair, check.

 

 Dancing class is over. Though we sweat much, I made sure that my hair is just in place. I have only clipped my long hair into a messy bun. I neither at dancing. I just dance well but not my best. I hate attention so I during rehearsals I made sure that I am just at the back corner.

“All of you did well.” The instructor said. I made out of the dancing studio to change clothes. “Seo Joohyun.”

“Neh?” I stop for a while and looked my instructor.

“Why do you hide yourself? You got a talent Joohyun-ah.” She folded her arms in front of her chest and look at me as if I am a specimen in her eyes.

“I don’t like to get attention.” That’s all I said and went out the room. “If you hate attention, I will make sure attention finds you.” She said coldly.

I didn’t say more and went out of the studio. I change my dancing clothes into my uniform and went out the school. As I walk down the streets home I bump into a kid whose focus is not clear.

I kneel down to level in his height and waved at her. “Hello?”

He shook his head and look at me. “Can I have food?”

I softened at this kid. I have soft heart for kids. They are purely innocent but they are being criticized most of the time. I don’t know some parents blame their unwanted child when in the first place it was their entire damn fault. I heard his stomach growls and grinned at him. “I will treat you noodles. Come with me?” I stand up and held my hand. He grabs it and walk with me. We enter the same store where my father and I used to eat.

“Oh it’s been a long time Seohyun-ah.” The ajhumma greeted.

I nod at her. “Two bowls of noodles please.”

“To be deliver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter