Chapter Fifteen

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Of course, Angels know how to fall in love but unlike humans, Angels don't know how love really feels.."

-Dr. Falks, XNN Interview.

Chapter Fifteen

[Seohyun’s POV]

I am so happy that I have left the scene with a big smile plastered in my face. This is Seo Joohyun, the heartless, Seo Joohyun.

After changing into my uniform, I have decided to take a rest at the rooftop. It’s been a month or a while since I have visited that place? My sanctuary here in this school was almost forgotten by me. How pathetic. As I open the door, I notice something new or it is really new since I haven’t visited this place eh?

“Someone clean this? It’s miracle.” I mutter coherently as I take a sit near the edge of the rooftop. From below, the green field lies so nice. Students play soccer while some of the students take a rest under the trees. Some are dancing and some are obviously, singing.

“You will not even thank me?” Luhan appeared in front of my view. I was not shock since his presence is just here. “Why would I?”

“I clean this place.” He said.

“Well, it should be the school who should be thanking to you, Mr. Luhan.”

He didn’t say anything back; he flew himself to my side. I didn’t say anything back at him. Feeling the tranquility is much better than hearing Luhan right now. “Why did you to that?”

“Did what?” I looked him with a question in my look. I don’t get his question.

“Why did you still fight and make commotion downstairs?” He ask me with a tone of I can’t say what is it. He seems to be the superior today.

“I told you I want to know the purpose.”

“Didn’t you know that you can almost hurt many people there?” He raised his voice. I rolled my eyes and stand up. I am already happy that I have win over Sungjae. I am a step higher than him and here is Luhan who wants to pull me down.

“I am not pulling you down. Don’t you know that you look immature back there?” He also stands up not moving his gaze away from me.

“And so what, Luhan? Who cares about me looking immature in your own eyes? It’s just now that I put a stand on myself but what are you doing? You are pulling me down!”

“What do you want? I would be clapping for you like idiot when I know its wrong in the first place, Joohuyn?”

“IT IS NOT IN THE FIRST PLACE LUHAN WHEN I TRY TO DEFEND MYSELF AND EVEN THAT SEAWEED BRAIN AND SHINYEONG!” I let out my burst. I thought I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter