Chapter Twenty Seven

Tears of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty- Six

 

“I think that is just the perfect thing.” Seohyun lay on the blanket on the rooftop. Yoona have decided to take Luhan’s “tip of a guy” and she is now roaming around the campus. Good luck to her, both of them thought.

“The excuse pass from the whole day class?” Luhan asked he lie on the blanket too.

“Yes.” Seohyun said. “I hope Kris and Yoona will be on good terms soon.”

“Opposite attracts Hyunnie. Remember that.”

Seohyun didn’t say anything back. Both of them stared at the horizon for a couple of minutes. Whole day no class but they have decided to stay at the rooftop. How silly.

“What are your plans if we succeed all the attacks?” Luhan suddenly asked out of the blue.

“Finish school of course.” Seohyun said. “How about you?”

“Stick to my guardian angel job to you?” Luhan looked at his side and caught Seohyun looking at him too. “That’s the perfect thing I guess.” He added.

“Do you think I’d still be able to see you?” Seohyun asked him as she move to her side to get a better view. “We can ask Michaelangelo not to remove what he did to you.” Luhan looked away. He is not sure if Michaelangelo will allow that matter. Well, still thinking that if they don’t succeed, that is their end.

I should spend everything with Seohyun at the best, he thought.

“Let’s help one another okay?” Luhan looked back Seohyun. “We will survive the remaining two attacks okay?”

Seohyun smiled at him. “Of course, till the end?”

“Till the end,” Luhan reassured her. He reached for her and pinches her nose. “Yah,” Seohyun said softly. “My nose,”

“I just pinch it you punk.” Luhan let go of Seohyun. Seohyun rub her nose and did the same thing. “Yah! It hurts!”

Seohyun laugh at him as she let go of Luhan. She lies back on her back once again, how bad she wishes this kind of life. It feels normal. No worries. Just lying on the blanket on the rooftop with Luhan who just look normal as of the moment too, just watching the clouds go by, it’s too normal. How she wish to have this kind of life forever.

“What are you thinking?” Luhan suddenly asked.

“A normal life.”

“No battles?”

“No attacks.”

“No kaleidoscope eyes.”

“No angels.”

“Just us?”

“Yeah, just us on the rooftop right now. It’s the normal thing I wish.”

Luhan r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter