Do You Remember? Part 2

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHH!!"
"Whoa!" 
Next thing you knew, you were both on the elevator floor.
"Are you alright? Hey?!?! Are you okay?"
Your eyes were tightly shut. "is this real? am i hearing his voice right now or was it just a blurred vision i saw?.. 

You felt someone grab your shoulders, you were still ontop of him, 
"Are you alright? can you hear me?"
"Mhm" you managed to mumble loud enough for him to hear.
"Well, open your eyes then" you heard the sweet voice say.

You opened your eyes "wow, his face is perfect, just like a-"
You started to blush, then you realized what position you two were in.

"wahh her eyes are really pretty, shes cute like this, blushing and all..maybe we can stay like this"

Your knees were starting to tremble now that you noticed your legs were in between his, and you on top, face just above his chest.

You blushed more when you said "You're Kevin."

"gah so stupid, why did i break the silence with those lame-"
*I can't help but smile* "Yes, I am.."

Your eyes widened so big Kevin let go of your shoulders and you moved away from him. You sat with your knees bent, hair still dripping down your shoulders.
Kevin sat up and his legs still opened in a V around you, you were both a foot away from each other's faces.
 

"So... I guess you're not okay" he said, seeing you soaking wet.
You shyly looked down at your lap.
"I was going to go out for some pizza, but I guess I'm not prepared for the weather.. Do you want to come with me to my apartment?"
You look up at Kevin. "is this a dream, hes so nice and caring!" 
"Really? I don't want to be a burden and get your place all wet.." you mumbled the last part. 
"Its fine, trust me."
"Okay."

As you two silently ride the elevator up to the top floor, you chat with kevin about how you are a kissme and the horrible day you were having.

 

*elevator* DING!

The doors opened and your jaw dropped.

Kevin smiled at your cute expression. *i'm glad she likes it*

"Go on in" He said still behind you.

You, still a little soaked, carefully took a step onto the tiled floor when suddenly your foot slipped, and your upper body flopped backwards.

"Whoa!" He said grabbing your waist.
You looked surprised into his eyes. "k-k-kevin.. you saved me.."
"im glad we didnt fall this time, i guess im not weak after all"
"Steady, come, put your arm around my neck, i'll walk you over to the kitchen." He was being gentle and it sent butterflies to your stomach.

Kevin sat you down at the counter stool and took out some milk to make hot chocolate.
You started too feel uncomfortable since your clothes were all wet.

"Umm, Kevin is it alright if I grab a towel?"
"Oh yeah i'll get it for you."

He poured the mix into the warm milk and left it next to you. *wahh, i was trying to keep myself from looking at her so i wouldn't blush and i completely forgot why i brought her here*

He searched for a towel and couldn't find any clean clothes so he brought out his kitty pj so you could wear something dry.

*mmm hot chocolate is nice, gosh this rain is endless, i hope i can stay with kevin a little longer*

"Hey ______, um i think you can change into this, i dont want to see you catch a cold, the storm doesnt look like it will clear up."
You half-choked on the hot chocolate. O.O "Err ok sure, thanks Kevin, your soooo nice!" 
Kevin blushed, "No problem. Oh the bathroom is in my room down the hall." 
"Ok thanks!"

You went into his room and saw everything almost neat except a hamper full of dirty clothes. You just wanted to take a peak at his unmentionables, but you stopped yourself from being creepy. (haha i know u wana imagine kevies undies >.<)

You went to the bathroom and washed off your makeup and took off your clothes to dry your body and hair with the towel, leaving your own unmentionables STILL ON. ehem

You looked around and noticed you left the kitty pj on his bed. You face palmed and peered outside the bathroom door sticking your head out. He wasnt there, but the door to his room was still open so u figured it wasnt that far to get the pj and run back to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter