Nervous

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris didn't know what brought him here, his eagerness to have everything behind him or  the possible thought of still being near Hyori, but he knew this was a special one in a life time chance to congratulate his once "first love" in this great accomplishment. He made sure he dressed casually, but not overly comfortable and yet still had that slight airport fashion sense. He looked down to his watch, almost noon, now was a good time to leave and arrive as if he had been busy all morning and needed a place to eat.

 

You strapped your dark wine colored heels and brushed your hands against the invisible wrinkles in the dress you wore. Kevin adjusted the last buttons on his shirt and you helped him slip on his jacket.

The children were ready to go and you smiled.

 

The past weeks you had been settling the last details on your own personal business project. Kevin wasn't busy anymore with U-KISS activities and you both had always wanted this from a long time ago, but you just needed the right foundation for it. Every month the two of you had put a large amount of money aside into a savings account and even had a few investors add to your savings, knowing your idea would be a big hit in Apgujeong. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter