Graduation

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A wave of nostalgia surrounded the lovely Woo parents as they finished up their breakfast. It seemed like it was just yesterday that they had brought home their first born home from the hospital, stayed up late and slept  only two hours caring for her, dropped her off on her first day of school, helped her complete last-minute projects, took her to music shows, and helped her friendship blossom. Both parents sighed heavily earning questioning glances from the twins. 

"Why do you keep sighing?" Yuki asked.

"Yeah, its not like something bad happened, right?" Yumi added nervously. 

"Mom did you remember to iron my uniform?" Dee Na yelled through the bathroom. Everyone woke up an hour early to prepare for Dee Na's graduation ceremony because they knew how important it was to get there early.

"Of course Deedee, come eat first, you don't want to accidentally stain your uniform." Hyori had the whole day planned out from having breakfast as a family together to riding in the car together to taking pictures during and after the cermony. 

"This is so boring," Yuki complained, all the students had already been seated and were listening to the school principal give his speech. 

"Oh hush Yuki, in a few years you'll be in the same spot, you should be excited for your noona."

"But it will still be boring, maybe even worse! Can I just go to the restroom."

"No." Kevin said with a serious porkerface on, "But you can take this camera and get a close shot of your sister." Yuki pouted but then Kevin slipped him five bucks and he ran quickly to where his sister was seated.

Dee Na's heart was racing the moment they annouced that a student was going to give his own speech. Min Woo cleared his voice and all eyes and ears were on him. She felt Jin Ah nudge her when Min Woo flashed her a smile and she swore she felt her heart leap out of her chest. He started his speech and everyone was moved by the way he spoke about his experiences with his fellow classmates over the years and when he finished most of his classmates were brought to tears. Dee Na clutched onto her small bouquet of flowers she had recieved and held her smile as the ceremony came to an end. 

"We're free!" Jin Ah shouted and hugged Dee Na tightly. Dee Na made sure she hugged everyone of her friends and took pictures with them, by the end she was carrying a bunch of small bouquets, given to her by her friends and some admirers, it was the perfect ending to the school year. Dee Na finally spotted her family and made her way through the crowd. she instantly jumped into her father's arms as he spun her around. 

"Put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter