My Effect On You

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mini update yay! 

i didnt have anything better to do so here is something to just add on... 

 

 

The sting on your rear was slowly fading away as you chased your Husband all over the house. How could he have so much energy after a tiring day being an idol and a perfect husband/father? 

He ran to the hallway, dead end for him.

You were running too fast when he suddenly came to a stop at the end and immediately turned around.

You were about to run into him but then, you squirmed and shut your eyes.

"BOO!!" he shouted as he grabbed you by the shoulders.

You opened your eyes in frustration "Kevin! You'll wake up-"

He cut you off and carefully leaned in to steal a kiss. You couldn't resist him. He was still wearing his stage makeup and you loved that it made him even more attractive.

Your hands went up and locked behind his neck, pulling him down to deepen the kiss. His lips were soft and pressing a little too roughly because of you. You just wanted to get back at him at this point so you did what you normally would, .

You were slowly gliding your right hand down his neck, collarbone, chest, and his lean abs. You felt the the ridges and admired how well he had worked on them before you got married, he said it would be to show you a manlier image for your honey moon.

Kevin let out a small chuckle and grabbed your right hand. "Baby, you know I'm ticklish, its taking the fun out of this" he whispered and smirked, giving you a sweet eye smile all at the same time.

You were about to respond but then he remembered something "Oh right, I forgot we recorded on set, it should be on by now." You were totally confused and he grabbed your hand, leading you back to the living room. 

"6:00 PM! Just in time!" he started clicking through the channels and found Show Champion was on. "I'll go heat up dinner okay, we can eat here in the living room." He leaned in to kiss your forehead and you looked up sweetly to him.

You didn't have to say thanks he already knew you too well, "Anything for my jagi" he said and started walking into the kitchen. "Oh there will also be-" The MC loudly started talking, instantly you into the program.

"..and a special message to U-KISS from the prettiest agasshi! All on Show Champion!" 

Oh, how his words made you burn deep inside, right to core of darkness. Your eyes started to shoot daggers at Kevin who was at your left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter