Your Choice

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next morning a little later than usual, yet you were feeling better, as if last night did not happen, but you certainly didn't look better. You sat up and looked around, not feeling any kicking or hearing any whining coming from Dee Na, you figured she must have found her aunt and was in the kitchen. Kevin was still sleeping peacefully, now that you notice, he still looks really young for his age, you just hoped he sees you the same way.

You decided to get a bit more rest and snuggle onto Kevin's strong chest. After you pulled the sheets over your shoulders you tilted your neck up to give Kevin a peck on the chin. You saw him smile soon after and you closed your eyes thinking he still was slepping. You suddenly felt him pull you close, and you were shocked to see him smiling at your frightened face. His eyebrows ruffled as he inspected your puff eyes. *Did she cry lastnight? She must be upset, I can't let her bottle up her feelings like how she normally does. I don't want us to have a fight in front of our family...*

Kevin stopped his train of thought and decided to ask. "What's wrong?" he started, then continued in a soothing voice, "Tell me what was on your mind lastnight." You shut your eyes trying to bring back why you forgot every emotion last night. You let out a quick breath and tyou sat up looking away from him...

"Last night, I could already tell it was the manager. When you told me about the show, all I could think about was how you would miss out a lot on our family events, and how I have to be the one to explain to Dee Na that her father is a busy idol that needs to care for his fans too. I just want to be with you but you are never around when we want you the most. In those moments where our 'family' activity ends, I tell Dee Na there will be a next time, and when we get home, do you know how lonely I feel?" 

Tears were making their way down your cheeks creating a flood that Kevin tried to so badly clean away, but you shoved his hand away. It pained him when you pushed him away like this.

"No, you wouldn't know, but everytime, I know you will be back, stupid right? I guess I'm just being selfish," you let out a soft chuckle, "selfish with my own feelings-" 

Your words were cut off as Kevin pulled you close to him in a tight embrace. He cupped your left cheek with his right hand and moved your head to look at him but you slapped his hand away.

You were struggling to get out of his hug but you couldn't when he squeezed you harder.

"Don't you know how much I love y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter