Her Best Friend

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay everyone please read happily and carefully~ it took me a long time to come out with this chapter and I did my best to make it lengthy and not too mean/angsty i guess ^^ thanks for sticking with me you guys are the best!

"Dee Na!" The familiar voice shouted through the hallway and Dee Na scrunched her face because of all the attention she recieved right now. Everyone in the hallway turned to look at her and back towards the boy who called her name. He caught up to her in mere seconds and she turned her face away from him, trying her best to walk away.

"Dee Na please," he grabbed her arm, "stop ignoring me." 

She pulled her arm away, ignoring everyone's glances who think that the friendly couple had an argument. 

"I need to get to class Min Woo." She tried to take a step but Min Woo grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together, pulling her to a more secluded part of the hallway. "Let go!" she shouted, she didn't want him to see the blush that was forming on her cheeks. He's never been the first one to initiate skinship with her, it was always Dee Na giving him a friendly slap on the shoulder or squeezing his hand for support. 

"Class isn't that far away and you can't avoid me even if you'd want to." She sighed, he was right. They both had the exact same schedule, which is why they became friends in the first place. 

"Fine, speak." She replied, crossing her arms and avoiding eye contact.

"Dee Na, why are you being like this?" She stayed silent despite him being the partial cause of her anger. "Tell me what did I do wrong, we can fix this." 

"No, I can't trust you. You didn't tell me about you and.. and her." She looked up at him with a hurtful expression etched across her face. She tried her best to avoid the burning feeling of her tears filling her eyes. 

"What do you mean? She told me she wanted to give you the news first, of us getting together."

"Yeah well the only thing she did was take credit for my hard work on the project she was supposed to be a part of!" 

"That doesn't make sense, she's your best frie-"

"She's a back stabber! Someone like her doesn't deserve to be anyone's friend. I can never forgive her, this whole time she used me, and who knows, maybe she even used you." She felt a tear finally roll down her cheek and Min Woo was quick to wipe it away. 

"I-I... Dee Na, I know you longer than her, as much as it pains me... A part of me believes you, something insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter