G.O. Pt 2: Introduce Yourself

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am sorry everyone, as you can tell we are all full, we can only take a pair." You announced to the massive line that was waiting outside. Everyone groaned in disappointment. Kris looked around, there were many groups of either friends or small families, but none of them were a married couple or people on a date. Then his eyes met with a beautiful girl with red hair and red lips and dark eyes. Kris's eyebrows raised and so did the woman's apparently they were both pleased with the other's visual appearance. She looked around and then walked up to Kris who was 5 people away from the front of the line. 

"Is there or is there not a couple of 2 here?" The host repeated after you made your way back in. You continued to walk around your assigned area and asked the customer's if everything was okay or asking if they needed refills. 

"Over here miss!" Kris's new lady waved and pulled him along to the front.

The host had a look of relief but nearly froze in her steps when she recognized Kris. 

"Me and my-"

"Prince!" She shrieked but corrected herself quickly, "I mean K-Kris, its you, come in, I'll get you to your seat, I mean seats right away! Follow me."

Kris bit back his smile, if he had known his image would get him a seat he would have done so earlier. 

"Please take a seat here Prince Wu," She bowed especially a perfect 90 degrees after dusting off the obviously never soiled chair.

"You don't have to do that baby," Kris said and the host blushed, leaving his new lady left in the dust wondering who this grease ball is.   

"Ya! Don't you have customers to attend!" She spat, "Unbelievable, I'll just have to ask for the managers of this place!"

"I'm sorry" was all the host said before running out quickly. 

"No need to get jealous, yeobo~" Kris cooed at the stranger.

"Whatever." She said while rolling her eyes, ignoring Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter