Disneyland

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you entered the gates, nothing changed much. 

"Wow! This is Disneyland!" Dee Na shouted in glee.

"Yes sweety, its a very big place so stay close, I don't want you to get lost okay?" You told Dee Na.

"Okay, but I want to go on the BIG rides" She tugged at Kevin's hand while you bought the tickets.

 

Yes, its your last day in San Francisco and after a long two weeks of vacation, you all felt you deserved a trip to an amusement park.

 

"Oooh mommy will you ride that one with me?" Dee Na pointed to the big white roller coaster that had Mickey Mouse on it. 

You felt your knees starting to tremble remembering back in the day when you came on a date with an ex-boyfriend. You had begged him to not drag you with him to the ride, you avoided it for a reason-in your eyes it was too tall. Lets just say that ride was the reason you two had broken up...

"Mommy doesn't like those rides, I'll go with you Dee Dee" Kevin told her. He knew how much you and her are so close thats mainly why she always goes to you for anything, she never had thought her dad could be this exciting.

"Yay! Let's hurry before theres a big line!" She began to drag you and Kevin, hand in hand, earning a few stares from people, but they shrugged it off thinking their kids are just as excited.

 

You were seated in a slightly shaded area waiting for them to get off the ride. The sun was extremely hot and you fanned yourself, looking arround you wished you had something to drink soon. 

 

"Wahhh!" Kevin said.  He looked down at Dee Na and saw she a pale little mess. Her hair was tossled into a strange comb-over and her face was pale and a shaky lower lip. Her eyes were glassy as if she were about to cry. Kevin noticed and held her hand and lightly shook it. He stopped in front of her as they got out of anyones view.

"Deedee?" she did not reply, only blinked before..

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" She shouted and Kevin was taken back by the surprise. He thought she wouldn't want to keep going on the other rides with that scared appearance.

"Really, Deedee then why did you look so scared, are you sure we can go home and-"

"NO DADDY THAT WAS DAEBAK! LETS GO AGAIN!!!"

"Ugh, heh maybe later there is a big line and look lets go over to mommy first okay"

"Fine" She agreed and showed her signature pout, crossing her arms as they walked over to where you were waiting.

"Oh my baby!" You ran to her and hugged her tight as is she were going to be launched off while she was on that death trap of a roller coaster. 

"Mommy I'm fine!" She protested.

"She is, I really thought she would get scared to go on other rides after this one." Kevin explained, "Should we go to another ride or eat something?" he added.

"Yea lets go to that little restaurant right there, I'm a bit thirsty and its almost lunch time soon." You all turned to walk into the restaurant. The door was immediately pulled open by Kevin, alway so chivalrous towards his women. You felt the cold blast of air hit your bare arms as you walk in. You looked around for where you can order the food.

You were waiting in line when you noticed more people started to come in. You were next in line to the cash register. There was a young man that was eyeing you from the cash register beside yours.

You couldn't help but feel a bit weird yet extremely flattered at the same time. "Sorry miss its my lunch break now, he can help take your order." The girl said gesturing you over to that flirty guy. You hesistated but noded, trying to calm a slight blush from appearing on your cheeks.

"Hi there our special today is..." he went on as you felt Kevin come close to you and wrap his arm around you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter