Do You Remember?

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you walk late at night, on the streets of Seoul, back from a long day at work, you start to feel heavy drops of water fall from the sky. "Aish, why does it have to rain! I don't even have my trusty umbrella." 

You walk quickly holding onto your big fluffy hood to keep the wind from blowing it back. "I still have 10 more minutes to get to the apartment complex, when is it going to stop?" just as you said that the rain got heavier and you heard thunder. You didnt like how the horrible sound of thunder surprised you. 

"Argh!! I hate this!! This is the worst day," you mumble.

You see an awning to a building and you run towards it. Under the awning is the entrance of an elevator.

You ran cutely under it but were going a little too fast when all of a sudden it opened.

*thunder & elevator* BOOM!/DING!

"AHH!!"

 

Today was another rainy day, you walked hand in hand with your daughter as the memories of how you and your husband met replayed in your head. You felt a little foolish thinking of what happened after, but the smile tugging at the ends of your mouth couldn't be held back. You brought your hand to cover your mouth as your trusty 12 year old umbrella shifted, splashing some water onto your shoulder and Dee Na's hair. 

"Mommy watch it!" she pouted.

"Sorry sweetie, mommy was just remembering something," you replied in a shy tone which Dee Na noticed.

"Really? What is it? Tell me mommy! Tell me tell me please mommy I want to know what makes you so happy!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter