FOOD + A/N at end

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you so much for stopping by." You said and tucked away the baby formula into your bag which was hung onto the stroller. 

Your in-laws came over just as you had asked them to that same morning. You needed all the help you could get. The twins were a handfull at night, it was like they knew their fafther was missing. 

"Anything for seeing our little grand children." Mr. Woo cooed at both Yuki and Yumi in his arms as he sat on the rocking chair inside the living room. 

Mrs. Woo was in the kitchen helping you pack up the food into containers and she was preparing a few more snacks for herself to take on their way home. It wasn't that they lived extremely far away from the city, they just decided to gladly take all three children off your hands today.

"I can't thank you enough mom." You sighed in relief, there were a lot of things stressing you out, and taking food over for the guys stuck in the practice room was one of the few tasks on your to do list.

 

"No problem," she said as she packed the last of the kimchi. "All done." Mrs. Woo chimed and held up her hands to high-five you.  

"We better get moving then," Mr. Woo said as he gently placed the babies in their car seat.

"Have fun!" they both said and let the door to close behind them. 

The elevator dingged and Kris found himself looking at two small faces covered by a thick baby blanket, smiling at the sight. He bowed respectfully at the older looking couple and they smiled warmly at him. "Going down?" He asked.

"Yes, to the parking lot." 

"So glad I bought this little food cart or else my arms are sure to fall off carrying these containers."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter