Morning

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up early the next morning with the feeling of being watched over, then you came to senses that it wouldn't be the same feeling coming from the person you had wished to never see again yesterday.

 

"Are you awake?" Your husband asked, still clueless of why you seemed so distant yesterday when you got home.

"Yeah," It was a rough night, your mind kept drifting off to the scene when you were barely a teenager. He promised to be there, but like the wind, he was gone, with nothing heard and nothing said, your feelings never returned, the feeling of your small fragile heart shattering came back with the same wave of emotions as it was back then. 

Kevin wrapped his arm around you, he nuzzled your neck with his lips and planted small kisses trailing to your shoulders. He couldnt see your expression but only heard the deep sigh you let out as if you had been holding in a breath unconciously.

"Something wrong?" He asked?

You shook your head, what were you supposed to say, the man you first loved lives right above you, practically begging to be in your life again? No, he can't know that. It would break him. But Kevin knew you were lying. You were too serious and had a hint of fright in your eyes, but he shook it off knowing you would eventually go to him and tell. Anything that troubled you never lasted long as a bottled up secret and he knew sooner or later you would come crashing down revealing everything. It was always that way, what would make this time any different? He thought.

"The babies!" You shouted and lept up off the bed and stepped on the cold floor rushing to the nursery, not having succeeded in finding your little darlings.

You heard a soft chuckled and turned around. "You slept in and my parents came to help us with the kids. Don't worry, their in good hands." He smiled and wrapped his hands around your waist. Another sigh escaped your lips. What was there to do now to occupy your time and not think of Kris again?

"We've go the whole day to ourselves," He said in a husky, tone and you felt shivers run down your spine as he pulled you closer, brushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

"What do you want to do?" You asked not really knowing what he had in mind.

He pretended to organize different ideas in his mind while looking up the ceiling and placing a finger under his chin. "Maybe a little of this," he said and placed his lips softly, hardly touching yours. "Or this," he continued to kiss you, swiping his tongue on your plump lips to gain access. 

You didnt open and when he felt that he squeezed your hips and you let out a yelp just as the door was being knocked on. 

Kevin pulled away and said he would go see who was at the door. You nodded, a bit embarassed you rejected your own husband. 

"Coming!" you heard Kevin say as the door was still being knocked, almost banged on desperately. 

You stepped closer to the hallway where you could see him at the door yet not being seen by them.

The door opened and there you saw a shocked Kris looking straight at your husband. 

 

You felt your heart stop at the sight of them, standing right next to each other. You tried to swallow but faile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter