Anger

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kevin's POV

I was seated in the front, anxiously hurrying the driver to get home quick.

Those words kept ringing in my head. 

"Get in, and we'll see if you can make it up to me when we get home."

What could she mean?

How could my daughter easily tell that she was mad?

Was I that oblivious? Or... could this be a code that she wants something at night? 

No, I can't get all nerd- here! I'm in the car, got to control myself!

I had this weird feeling nudging me to turn my head back, so I took a quick glance at ________ through the car view mirror. Sure enough, her eyes were shooting death glares at me. Cute, but at the same time, scary.

I didn't understand why she would be mad, all I did was pick up Dee Na from school because she got out early and I knew her grandma wouldnt make it on time because of her doctor's appointment. Plus, the pre-recording to Inkigayo was an hour after I picked up Dee Na so it gave me plenty of time to cook her a proper meal at home. I know she doesn't like it when I take our daughter to concerts, but this wasn't a concert and technically she wouldn't be alone. 

Dee Na afterall, has been begging to see her daddy on stage so this was the perfect opportunity since there wouldn't be a huge crowd.

I don't see why she was worried. I even called her to let her know I was taking her with me, but she didn't even answer me. 

 

Your POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter