The Perks of Being a Parent

The Perks of Being a Parent

“Good night, my daughters from Sunny and Sooyoung. I love you.” Tiffany kissed Victoria and Sulli on the forehead.

“Good night, other Appa, we love you too.” Sulli and Victoria said together.

“Good night, my Krysie. I love you.” She kissed Krystal on the forehead.

“Love you too, Appa.”

“Good night, Ambro.” She patted Amber on the head.

“Good night, Player Hwang.”

“And lastly, good night, my little ert. Appa loves you the mostest.” She kissed Luna on the forehead a few times.

“Appa…” Luna groaned.

“Is there anything you girls need before I head upstairs?” Tiffany asked the five girls, sprawled on the living room floor. “Blankets? Pillows? Bedtime stories?”

“We’re not 8 anymore, Appa.” Krystal started to get strangely close to Amber.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes at the sudden movement between the two, “Don’t get too comfortable, especially you and Amber.” She warned.

“Yes, Appa.”

“Alright. Well, good night to you all and don’t let the bed bugs bite.” Tiffany turned the light off and started to go up the stairs.

Within minutes, the house was dead silent, until… Tiffany closed the bedroom door.

“Guys?” Sulli asked in a quiet voice.

“Yeah?” Amber asked.

“You guys still awake?” Sulli asked.

“No Sul, we’re all asleep, that’s why we’re still talking to you.”Victoria said sarcastically.

“Wanna play a game?” Luna asked.

“What kind of game?” Krystal asked, getting interested.

“Truth or Dare.” Luna smirked.

“No~.” Sulli whined, “That’s so stereotypical for a bunch of girls to play at a sleep over.”

“Got any ideas?” Amber asked, now sitting up.

“Too Close for Comfort.” Luna smiled in the darkness.

“How do you play?” Victoria asked, scooting closer to the girls.

“You try to make the other person uncomfortable.” Luna explained.

“What do you do?” Sulli asked.

“Depends on what you think makes the person uncomfortable.” Luna shrugged.

“Show us an example.” Amber piped up.

“Alright.” Luna’s face was a foot away from Sulli’s face, “Tell me when it’s too close for comfort.”

All Sulli could do at the moment was nod. Luna had gripped her arms firmly, yet gently. Sulli saw a smirk on Luna’s face as she started to get closer and closer to her face.

“Uncomfortable yet?” Luna whispered as her lips inched their way towards Sulli’s.

“Stop!” Sulli buried her red face in her pillow and was breathing hard.

“That’s how it’s done.” Luna smiled proudly.

“My turn!” Krystal piped up.

She sat in front of Victoria, who doesn’t seem to be bothered by Krystal’s closeness. Krystal placed a hand on Victoria’s thigh and slowly started moving her hand closer and closer to Victoria’s center.

“Feel awkward yet?” Krystal smirked.

Victoria smirked back, “No, but I know you are.”

Krystal’s hand trembled and sighed in defeat, “Yeah. I felt like I was having with my other younger sister. It felt gross.”

“What felt gross?” Tiffany suddenly appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

“AAH~!!” The girls screamed.

“Yah! Shhhhh! Your Umma is very tired from our activity!” Tiffany shushed the girls.

“You scared us!” Amber had a hand over her heart and was breathing heavily.

“What happened? Did I miss anything?” Tiffany looked confused.

“Fany~?” Jessica’s voice called her from their bedroom.

“Yes, baby~?” Tiffany called back.

“Come back to bed.”

"Kay~” Tiffany smiled like a love-struck idiot.

“Appa?” Krystal shook her Appa’s shoulders.

“Oh right! Listen guys, no yelling. I heard awkward noises from our room, so keep that down. I know Spring Break already started and stuff, but some of us actually have work in the morning. Arasso?” Tiffany asked the girls who were lying on the floor.

“Neh~” They all responded.

“But what if someone comes in the house and us?” Luna asked, raising her hand.

“That’s when Vic’s box of condoms come in handy.” Tiffany called over her shoulder and started walking back to their bedroom.

The next day, Tiffany woke up earlier than usual, so she decided to go get the mail herself. She put her pink robe on and matching pink slippers to go with it. She was humming herself when she suddenly sensed an unwanted presence come her way.

“Morning, Tiffany!”

Tiffany ignored the voice and just waved and started walking back to the house.

“You’re not even gonna say good morning to me?”

“I really don’t have anything to say to you, you sick ert.” Tiffany retorted.

“Hey now, when did I become ert?”

“Since you started undressing my wife!” Tiffany threw the newspaper at him.

“Hold on a sec!” Her neighbor tried to dodge it, but got hit on the arm.

“Tiffany! What did I tell you about being nice to Leetuek?!” Jessica suddenly appeared by the front door.

“But Sica I—“

“Save it, Hwang. Now get back in the house.” Jessica ordered.

“Yes, ma’am.” She dragged her feet back into the house and started cooking everyone breakfast.

“Morning, Appa!” Luna kissed Tiffany on the cheek. “Morning, Umma.” She gave Jessica a big hug.

“What put you in such a good mood this morning?” Tiffany asked, clearly surprised by her daughter’s attitude.

“Why can’t I be in a good mood?” Luna asked, waiting for her food, her legs swinging under the cair.

“For starters, it’s 8 in the morning and it’s a Saturday. Plus, it’s Spring Break.” Jessica looked at her daughter.

“You act as if you never see this side of me.” Luna shrugged.

“We have seen this side of you, but the last time we saw that was when I took you to get your braces removed.” Tiffany placed a plate of warm pancakes in front of her wife and daughter.

“What time did you guy sleep last night?” Jessica asked, taking a bite out of her breakfast.

Luna shrugged, “Beats me. Sulli and I stayed up talking after everyone else went to bed.”

“Aha!” Tiffany said in triumph, “You like Sulli!”

“What?! NO!” Luna denied.

“Spill it.” Jessica scooted closer and listened intently.

“Since when?” Tiffany asked.

“Since a couple of weeks ago.” Luna started eating her breakfast.

“How did that happen?” Tiffany smothered her pancakes in butter.

“That’s unhealthy. You need to start watching what you eat, Fany.” Jessica scolded her wife.

“Yes, honey.” Tiffany sulked as she started to slowly eat her breakfast.

“We started sharing a lunch recently. And she would always be feeding me and stuff, and I realized I liked her more than just a sister.” Luna shrugged as if it was no big deal.

“Does she know?” Krystal suddenly appeared by the table.

“Jesus.” Luna jumped from shock.

“I’ve taught you well, my child.” Tiffany praised her eldest daughter.

“I only learn from the best.” Krystal bowed deeply.

“Continue.” Jessica motioned her youngest to keep talking.

“That’s all there is to it actually.” Luna continued to eat her pancakes.

The family ate in silence, until Victoria soon joined them. Then, Amber, and finally Sulli. Tiffany was humming to herself again as she started washing the dishes on the sink. She picked up the phone and called her company telling that that she won’t be going to work for the next two weeks because family reasons. No one dared asked Tiffany what her reasons were. After all, she was a complete different person at home and a totally different person when she was working.

“Why’d you take two weeks off? Our Spring Break is only a week long.” Sulli asked.

“Because my un-biological daughter, we are going to do some family ! I mean, bonding!” Tiffany quickly caught her mistake.

“? Really? Why?” Jessica glared at her wife.

“That was a small mistake. You can’t blame me after last night. Ahuehuehue.” Tiffany laughed her erted laugh, which made everyone at the table push their plates away.

“I’m done.” Sulli and Luna ran out of the room.

“Me too.” Amber wiped and placed her plate on the table.

“So am I.” Krystal covered her plate with her napkin.

“Look wat you did.” Jessica motioned to the empty table.

“What?” Tiffany asked innocently, “I was talking about that western movie when the cowboy was tied up with ropes. I swear… I’m living in a house full of erts.”

 

 

(i have spring break and my family and i are going to washington

so i might be able to update for about a week and a half

sorry guys :/

but omg. your comments make my day

please keep commenting :)

feel free to message me too

<3

unnie)