The Greatest Sacrifice

The City Huntress

~G-Dragon~

They were moving the biochemical bomb into a new place somewhere within Seoul. G-Dragon’s instructions were simple: detonate the bomb in Seoul and it will signal the North Koreans to attack the South, starting a war.

“Sir, where shall we go?” one of the agents asked.

“Gyeongbokgung Palace,” G-Dragon said.

“Sir?” the agents asked, “We’re few in numbers and—”

G-Dragon cut them and said, “We have a biochemical bomb that will affect everyone, including the Blue House. That is the perfect spot. We shall recreate a New Korea and we’ll start at the seat of Joseon’s power.”

Little did the agents and the North Korean official knew that G-Dragon and Mr. Seven had a different plan from what was the known instruction.

 

~The City Huntress~

The City Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder all went to Triple S K then inside the tactical room.

“We haven’t got much time,” the Huntress said, “One of the bombs is in the hands of G-Dragon, Mr. Seven’s right arm.”

Onew used his tablet pc to connect to Triple S K’s computers. Thunder, max and the Huntress were looking at the monitors.

“Sooyoung,” Triple S K Director Lee Sungmin said, “What happened?”

“The Dark Huntress and Kangin are dead,” the City Huntress said, “One of the bombs is with G-Dragon and their heading somewhere in Seoul as we speak.”

“I got them,” Onew said.

The screens then showed CCTV footages of a car and a truck moving. Then, at one intersection, another truck and car of similar model showed up in the Seoul Interchange.

“One is heading towards…” Onew didn’t continue out of shock.

Director Lee said, “Everyone move and stop the vehicles going towards the Blue House!”

The City Huntress said to her men, “Let’s go to the other vehicles.”

 

They were heading towards Gyeongbokgung Palace.

“Anything about G-Dragon?” the Huntress asked.

Thunder answered, “It says here that he’s birth name is Kwon Jiyong and he was an orphan until a man named General Choi Dongwook adopted him. He was trained and he rose in the military ranks as a General as well, but he removed his position during the time that Choi Dongwook was condemned of conspiracy against the Communist Party. The two changed their names: Choi Dongwook became Mr. Seven and Kwon Jiyong became G-Dragon and they were the true power within New Alliance.”

Max said, “So TOP was just used for his skills and Kangin was just used for his weapons?”

The Huntress answered, “I think so. Kangin told me before that he is not really one of the people in-charge in New Alliance. It was all Mr. Seven up front and G-Dragon in the shadows.”

“Look,” Onew said as he pointed outside. He saw the truck and the car go right inside the ruins of the Palace, killing the two guards on the process.

“Let’s park here, and let’s go inside,” the Huntress instructed.

With their guns loaded and their other weapons ready, the Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder went in.

 

~Gyeongbokgung Palace~

All the guards and police were killed and the biochemical bomb was set in the middle of the field of the Palace. The sun was rising and G-Dragon’s men were all surrounding the Palace. The people have noticed it and, a few moments later, the police and Triple S K agents surrounded the Palace.

The City Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder have already infiltrated and killed some of G-Dragon’s men to get inside, and they texted the Triple S K agents where the location of the secret entrance is.

“Stop this madness,” the City Huntress said as she and the four men with her approached G-Dragon.

“Don’t come any closer!” G-Dragon said, holding a detonator in his hand and revealing his body with a device. “If you move one step closer, I’ll detonate this bomb! If you kill me, the bomb clock will start ticking at the moment my heartbeat stopped,” he added.

The City Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder stopped at their tracks. A camera was set up by one of the agents and it showed where G-Dragon is. The video feed was sent all over Korea.

“Listen, people of the Republic of Korea: I am G-Dragon. With me is the biochemical bomb that was supposedly used during the Korean War. I will detonate this bomb right here where I will build a new Korea, one under my name as its new Emperor. Not only did a bomb was planted here, but another bomb in Pyeongyang as well. Yes, for the people of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and for the Communist Party, I have another bomb somewhere there ready to detonate at the same time as my bomb here. If they kill me here, once my heartbeat stopped, the bomb clocks will start ticking and there will be no way to stop the explosions. If both governments of the North and South pledge allegiance to me, no bombs will explode. Instead, we shall build a new Empire of Korea, one as strong as Japan and as powerful as the United States of America!” G-Dragon said and his video feed ended.

“He’s crazy,” Max said.

The Huntress, Onew and Thunder nodded. G-Dragon looked at them, smirked, and then said, “What shall you do now, City Huntress?”

The agents of Triple S K then rushed in.

“You dare challenge your new Emperor?” G-Dragon asked.

The time passed. G-Dragon gave an hour to both governments. If they reach no decision, then the bombs will explode. However, unknown to all of them, one last character will show up.

“So, you’re G-Dragon,” a tall man said as his gun is aimed for G-Dragon.

“Chanyeol!” the Huntress exclaimed.

Chanyeol smirked and said, “You…You were the one who hired Baekhyun. You were the one who got him into this.”

“He was looking for a job, and I gave him one,” G-Dragon said.

“Wrong answer,” Chanyeol said.

When G-Dragon turned, Chanyeol shot him in the head. In turn, the Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder fired at Chanyeol while the other agents fired at G-Dragon’s men. Max then turned to shoot the detonator and it broke. The Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder then went to look at the bomb: the clock was ticking.

The Huntress said via her earpiece, “The bomb in Pyeongyang is somewhere under the building of the Headquarters of the Army of the North.”

“What shall we do with this?” Lay asked.

The Huntress closed her eyes, and then looked at her boyfriend. She then said to Lay, “Send me a helicopter.”

 

The bomb was loaded at the helicopter. The Huntress said, “I’ll be—”

“No, we’re doing this together,” Max said. Onew and Thunder nodded as well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Somewhere in the Pacific, a loud explosion was heard.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ChangSoo~

Changmin was awakened by someone kissing on top of him.

“Oppa,” Sooyoung said cutely.

Changmin opened his eyes, smiled and then turned their position. “You look so beautiful Sooyoung,” Changmin said.

“That’s just the effects of having one of the greatest of your life,” Sooyoung said.

Changmin asked, “You want one now?”

Sooyoung giggled as the two kissed each other deeply.

 

After their morning (which was continued during when they took a bath), the couple dressed up and went to a graveyard. Bringing flowers and food with them, Changmin and Sooyoung visited the graves of Jinki and Sanghyun.

“You know,” Changmin said while he was holding the hand of Sooyoung and looking at graves, “I didn’t expect what they did.”

“Neither did I,” Sooyoung replied, “I feel grateful yet sorry for them.”

 

~Flashback~

The bomb will explode in about five minutes. Onew was piloting with the Huntress as a co-pilot and Max and Thunder at the passenger seats.

“Thunder, it’s time,” Onew said.

“What do you mean?” the Huntress asked.

Thunder hit Max and the City Huntress on their necks to make them fall asleep. Onew then maneuvered quickly to go at height just right for a human body to fall down in water. Then, they dropped the unconscious City Huntress and Max inside a boat that was hidden in the helicopter prepared under the instruction of Onew. The Huntress regained consciousness just a minute before the bomb will explode.

“Oppa!” the Huntress shook Max.

Max woke up and said, “What happened?”

The Huntress just pointed at a small speck which was the helicopter flying at full speed when...

BOOM!

The bomb exploded inside the helicopter with Onew and Thunder in it. The shock wave reached Max and the Huntress but, for some reason, no biochemical side effects happened to them.

~End of Flashback~

 

Changmin and Sooyoung were cuddling inside a Ferris wheel cabin. After they visited the graves of Onew and Thunder (like what they do every day), they went a theme park.

“Oppa,” Sooyoung said, “You know, it’s kind of boring now that there just a few things for us to do.”

“Few things? We’re opening a café next week, Choi Sooyoung,” Changmin said, “We’re just taking today as a day-off in our preparations.”

Sooyoung chuckled as he kissed her boyfriend. After that, she said, “You work very hard for that, oppa.”

Changmin suddenly knelt before Sooyoung, “Choi Sooyoung, while we’re here in midair by a cabin of the Ferris wheel, I would like to say something to you. You were my sunshine and light; my strength through everything. I became an agent for you and because of you. Now, I live for you and because of you. I love you so much, Sooyoung.”

Changmin then took out a box and opened it. Inside it was a diamond ring. Changmin then asked, “Choi Sooyoung, will you marry me?”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Yes,” Sooyoung answered as she knelt to kiss Changmin on the lips.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you you for reading The City Huntress :)