(Almost) State Of War

The City Huntress

~The City Huntress~

The two Huntresses were dueling and many were watching. They were amazed at how fast the actions and reactions of the two sisters are. Suddenly a loud clang was heard…

“Raise your arms!”

Triple S K agents infiltrated their safe house. The Dark Huntress said to her sister, “Go and take the bombs to safety. We’ll handle this.”

The City Huntress nodded and went to the bombs with Max, Onew, Thunder and some other agents. However, Triple S K Deputy Director Amber Liu along with the agents of Team A were there.

“We’ll have these bombs,” Deputy Director Liu said.

The City Huntress said, “I will not give them to the traitor.”

Suddenly, a gun was aimed at the temple of Deputy Director Liu.

“I know who you are, Amber,” Triple S K Director Lee Sungmin said, “You were a refugee from the North, but it turned out that you were one of the closest agents of Mr. Seven.”

Amber then grabbed the wrist of Director Lee and then kicked him on the face. The City Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder reacted quickly and they shot Amber on different body parts, one hit her on the head.

“City Huntress,” Director Lee said, “Where are you taking these bombs? What’s your plan? Let us help you.”

“Sadly, you cannot,” the City Huntress answered, “This is a fight between Kangin, me and the New Alliance.”

 

After a few minutes, a convoy with nine bombs was on its way to another safe house. Max was the one driving the car leading car with the City Huntress, Thunder and Onew in it. Another caught with them and it contained the Dark Huntress, Kangin and some other agents. However, one of the trucks carrying the bombs swerved direction and headed to the opposite direction.

“They’ve done it,” Kangin said over the phone, “New Alliance has one of the bombs.”

As the arranged cue, Max followed the runaway truck while Kangin’s car took the lead to take the bombs into the new safe house.

 

Meanwhile, Max went to follow the runaway truck but was stunned that there was a decoy truck waiting and the two trucks headed for opposite directions.

“Follow whichever you want,” the Huntress instructed.

Max did and the chase finally leads to an abandoned factory. The Huntress, Max, Onew, Thunder, and the four agents who were at the car with them got ready with their weapons. They looked and saw that the truck they followed was a decoy; TOP went off from the truck with a megaphone.

“City Huntress,” TOP said, “I know you’re there. Let’s settle this once and for all.”

The City Huntress looked at her men and nodded. They all went out with their guns aiming at TOP and his men. TOP said, “I have a score to settle with you, City Huntress. Leave us.”

Max looked at the Huntress; she gave a warm small smile to her boyfriend. With that, Max nodded and slowly stepped away from the Huntress along with the other men. It was just the City Huntress and TOP.

“I never knew that my nemesis will be a girl like you, City Huntress,” TOP said.

The city Huntress replied, “You were my sister’s partner. How could you trade away that?”

“Huh, Hyoyeon and I were both offered by Kangin to work under Mr. Seven and it was perfect,” TOP explained, “My vision of ending the long time feud between North and South Korea was to be obtained by helping Mr. Seven and Kangin form New Alliance and, with it, unite the whole Korean peninsula.”

“With the use of weapons of mass destruction?” the Huntress asked.

TOP answered, “Those are used to dominate and drive out the Americans and the other forces. Korea shall be one powerful nation with weapons at its disposal.”

The Huntress answered, “Have you ever studied history? The Communists and the Democrats shall never agree.”

“That is why New Alliance was formed,” TOP said, “One true state where the government shall only be concerned by its people.”

“An idealist, no doubt, yet what you’ve chosen the path that only benefits you. New Alliance wanted to unite Korea under its own system? It only means that Mr. Seven wants power, and you became a puppet for this play,” the Huntress said.

“Puppet? Puppet? I am not a puppet. I was the one who brought Mr. Seven what he needs to do this task! It was my plan to stage this play!” TOP shouted.

The Huntress smirked as her plan of provoking TOP was working. She continued, “Oh really? Then why didn’t Mr. Seven entrusted you with the fact that he had another spy inside? You only knew it when she set her out. You didn’t even know that there were ten bombs; you only knew nine.”

“What?” TOP asked, perplexed.

“There are ten bombs: I have eight, you have one and Kangin has one,” the Huntress said, “Yet, Mr. Seven knows that Kangin has one. Sooner or later, a deal will be done between the two and you will have nothing to do with it.”

TOP suddenly fired his gun at the Huntress. The Huntress quickly drew her swords and she deflected the bullets with ease. She walked towards TOP while the latter was still shooting. TOP ran out of ammo, thus making him draw out his sword. The Huntress jumped to him and a sword battle started.

Their speed was incredible. At every stab of TOP, the Huntress would deflect. At every slash of the Huntress, TOP would swerve and avoid it. The people watching were nervous: Max, Onew and Thunder were ready to help the Huntress anytime and TOP’s men were just waiting for orders. The Huntress suddenly saw an opening. She dived down, rolled sideways and slashed TOP to the side. TOP fell for the cut was deep. The Huntress stood up to aim his sword at TOP. TOP’s men automatically aimed for the Huntress and Max, Onew and Thunder aimed for TOP’s men.

“Where is Mr. Seven?” the Huntress asked.

TOP smirked and said, “If what you said is true, then he’s on his way to meet Kangin.”

The City Huntress nodded and turned to leave Kangin. However, TOP grabbed his gun and was supposed to fire at the Huntress. However, Max was faster than him. Max fired and hit TOP right at the chest. This caused TOP’s men to fire at the Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder. However, even before they start shooting, Onew and Thunder shot all of the men.

“Mr. Seven has one of the bombs,” the Huntress said, “We need to know who Mr. Seven’s last arm is.”

 

~Mr. Seven~

Mr. Seven was talking to his most trusted agent – the one who really staged everything.

“G-Dragon, where is the bomb?” Mr. Seven asked.

G-Dragon answered, “It is here, Mr. Seven.”

Mr. Seven looked at the truck to see the black box containing the bomb. He smiled and said, “Well done. I’m entrusting this to you. We already lost Amber and TOP.”

G-Dragon nodded as he started to instruct his men to unload secure the truck. Mr. Seven’s phone suddenly vibrated.

“Ne?” Mr. Seven asked.

“It’s me,” Kangin said on the other line, “Let’s end this once and for all.”

 

~ChangSoo~

Sooyoung was worried. They were staying in another safe house yet neither her sister nor Kangin has called them. They only heard that the eight bombs were surrendered to Triple S K.

“You okay?” Changmin said as he back hugged Sooyoung who was looking out on the window.

“What if Kangin didn’t tell me the whole plan? I’m worried that he’ll do what he said before,” Sooyoung said.

Changmin asked, “What did he say before?”

“He said that he’s going to end everything what he has done with him,” Sooyoung said, “And my sister said that when Kangin ends it, she wants to be there…”

Sooyoung’s tears fell down and Changmin turned her to hug her tight. Changmin said, “Don’t worry; your sister knows what she is doing. If what she’ll do is what we both think, you and I both know that we’ll do the same.”

Sooyoung looked up to her boyfriend and said, “I hope we don’t have to go there. I want us to live, oppa. To have a family…”

Changmin smiled warmly and said, “Then we have to make sure this final mission is done. Kurae?”

Sooyoung nodded and Changmin wiped her tears. The couple then looked at each other before they went in for a kiss. They didn’t have time for each other because of the recent events and they were just maximizing the alone time they had.

Jinki and Sanghyun went in the living room. They let the couple had their deep kiss for a while. Sanghyun nudged Jinki to interrupt the two.

“Mianhe,” Jinki said, “But Kangin sent us a video message.”

The two broke their kiss and quickly went with Jinki and Sanghyun to see the video message.

“Sooyoung,” Hyoyeon said in the video message, “This will be the last time I’ll be talking to you. I’m sorry I dragged you and Changmin into this. Yet, I do not regret it. You grew to be a fine warrior, Sooyoung. Far better than I am in my opinion…I wish we could still hang out like normal sisters, but sadly we cannot. Sooyoung, I entrust that you will end this by finishing G-Dragon. G-Dragon is Mr. Seven’s right arm and he knows all the things that TOP and Kangin planned. I know he’ll be the one doing it when Mr. Seven is gone. We’ll end it with Mr. Seven; you end it with G-Dragon. Goodbye, dongsaeng.”

Sooyoung went to Changmin to cry. She didn’t want her sister to die but she somehow expected this.  

“We have to go where they are going,” Jinki said, “We need to know where this G-Dragon is.”

 

~The City Huntress~

The City Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder infiltrated the safe house were Mr. Seven, G-Dragon, Kangin and the Dark Huntress were. The four of them were silently going inside when they met Mr. Seven, G-Dragon, Kangin and the Dark Huntress. Mr. Seven and G-Dragon aimed their guns at Kangin and the Dark Huntress.

“G-Dragon, give me your gun and go,” Mr. Seven instructed.

G-Dragon did so and left. Onew and Thunder were to follow but Mr. Seven said, “One move and they’re dead.”

Mr. Seven then turned to Kangin and said, “Give me the switch of the bomb that you have, and I’ll give you G-Dragon.”

G-Dragon was still there and he was shocked that his boss would trade him for the bomb switch.

“Who said it was the biochemical bomb?” the Dark Huntress said as she and Kangin showed their waist: there were bombs tied to them. She turned to Max and said, “Take care of Sooyoung for me.”

Max nodded as he grabbed hold of the Huntress’s hand. The Huntress was crying as she knows what was about to happen.

“Kangin no!” Mr. Seven said but it was too late.

Kangin pushed the detonator and he, the Dark Huntress and Mr. Seven exploded. The Huntress fell on her knees and cried while Max held to her tight.

“We’re almost there, Sooyoung,” Max said to his girlfriend, “We’re going to end this.”