Unification Talks II Part 1: Tactics Against Each Other

The City Huntress

~ChangSoo~

Changmin and Sooyoung were riding their bikes towards an empty field.

“Oppa,” Sooyoung said, “Why did you bring me here?”

Changmin hugged Sooyoung and said, “We’re here to relax before we hold guns once again.”

“Are we the agent couple now?” Sooyoung said.

Changmin chuckled and said, “I guess so. Sanghyun and Jinki were so envious of us. But Sooyoung…”

“Ne, oppa?” Sooyoung asked as the two sat down on the field, her head resting on her boyfriend’s shoulder.

“I just want you to know that you could also rely on me,” Changmin said, “I know you’re tough for what you do, but don’t forget that you can relax when you’re with me. I’ll take care of you. You can just be Sooyoung when you’re with me.”

Sooyoung looked at his boyfriend. “I know oppa. I know you’re there…And I’m happy that…That you accepted me…Even though…” Sooyoung was unable to finish because of her tears.

“If the City Huntress will take care of our security, then I’ll take care of you,” Changmin said as he wiped Sooyoung’s tears, “I love you, Sooyoung. Remember that.”

“I love you too, oppa,” Sooyoung answered.

Changmin wiped the last of the tears of Sooyoung and pecked a kiss on her lips. Sooyoung smiled and jumped above Changmin to kiss him on the lips, this time deeper and more passionate. Changmin kissed back, and their kiss was getting deeper (if it was possible). Changmin’s arms were wrapped around Sooyoung’s back and waist while Sooyoung’s arms were roaming around Changmin’s torso. Things would have gotten much hotter if it weren’t for two guys clearing their throats.

“You could get a room you know,” Sanghyun said.

The two, embarrassed, sat up straight and fixed whatever they can fix.

“If it weren’t for Liu-bugukjangnim, we wouldn’t have disturbed you,” Jinki said, “But we have to go to Triple S K right now.”

 

~The City Huntress~

The City Huntress and team, now with Max, were walking towards the meeting room. Team A was complete and both the Director and Deputy Director were there.

“We have a new member?’ Director Lee asked.

“He is Max, Director Lee,” the City Huntress answered as they sat down, “He’s a new member of my team. By the way, did the President tell you what he told me?”

“Ani, what is it?” Deputy Director Liu asked.

“He doesn’t trust Triple S K. I just told him that if he wants me to protect the South Korean delegation in the upcoming second unification talks then Triple S K must handle this and I’ll just help you,” the Huntress stated.

The deputy director said, “Why should we do this if the President doesn’t trust us?”

“Because if you don’t, then everyone will blame you for the fall of democracy in the Korean peninsula,” Max said sharply.

Onew, Thunder and Heechul chuckled at the strong comment of Max. The Huntress said, “Max is right, however sharp his answer is.”

Director Lee said, “Arasseo. I’ll be part of the delegation so that the President will gain back our trust.”

“We need to make sure that both parties will be protected,” Deputy Director Liu said.

“I’ll handle the North, so you focus on the South,” the Huntress said, “But do not tell them, even if they ask. I know for a fact that Mr. Seven or TOP will be there, so we have to be careful.”

“Where will the talks be held?” Max asked.

“In an abandoned hotel somewhere in Daebudo,” the deputy director answered.

 

The Huntress, Max, Onew and Thunder went to the said hotel which was currently being refurbished.

“Shall we go inside?” Onew asked.

“Not yet,” the Huntress said, “Only Triple S K, the delegation and the President must know that we’re here. Nobody else should know. Onew, go and tap to everything you can on the hotel. Thunder and Max, make a 5 km perimeter and install our cameras on each tree or rock that you’ll find. I’ll take a closer look on our abandoned hotel.”

 

~TOP~

“Is everything set?” Mr. Seven asked.

“Yes sir,” TOP answered.

“I want no mistakes this time,” Mr. Seven answered, “Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” TOP answered again, “What about the City Huntress?”

Mr. Seven answered, “Capture her, but I want her alive. Not hanging for dear life, but alive and well, do you copy?”

“Yes, sir,” TOP answered

 

~ChangSoo~

A few moments after the City Huntress arrived, Team A was seen on the abandoned hotel. There, they made the protocol security checks of the place. The Huntress called the Director and the Deputy Director, telling them that she’ll stay at the hotel tomorrow. The four of them made their camp on a hill that oversees the hotel.

“According to our tracking device, TOP is on his way here,” Onew said while looking at his tablet pc.

“The fun will begin tomorrow once the delegations arrive,” the Huntress said, “Go and get some rest.”

The Huntress stood up and went for a walk. Max stood up and followed her.

When he caught up, Changmin removed his glasses said, “Something wrong?”

“Nothing oppa,” Sooyoung answered while letting down her hair, “Although I am worried for my sister’s safety. I haven’t visited her since my cover has been blown.”

“What did Xiumin and Tao said about that?” Changmin asked.

“They said she’s fine,” Sooyoung answered.

Changmin then pulled Sooyoung for a hug and said, “If that’s the case, then you have nothing to worry about in that part.”

Sooyoung put her arms around Changmin and said, “Gomawo, oppa. Usually I tend to think to myself when I go for walks like this.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll always be here for you,” Changmin promised.

“Let’s go walk some more,” Sooyoung said as she stood up and pulled Changmin by the hand.

 

~The City Huntress~

The next morning, everyone was ready for the talks. Lay and Minho went to the City Huntress’s camp.

“Are you ready?” Lay asked.

“Ne,” the Huntress answered.

They walked towards the hotel; all the while Thunder, Onew and Max were carrying two briefcases each. Secretly, they went inside into a room a floor above the North Korean delegation, just like what the Huntress has instructed. Before they went to the room, however…

“Stop,” the Huntress said as she looked up the door and saw the piece of adhesive tape she put on top of the door torn. She, Lay and Minho had pulled out their guns and Minho opened the door quickly. Carefully, the six agents went inside.

“Nobody’s here right now,” Lay said, “Stay here and do what you have to do.”

When the two Team A agents left, the Huntress gestured Onew to go to the dining room, Max to the bed room and Thunder to the bathroom.

“One, two, three,” the Huntress counted.

The four agents fired their mini-grappling hooks. They all went to where the Huntress is and presented several cameras.

“Were they able to see us?” Max asked.

“Most probably,” Onew said, “I’ll trace those who were spying on us.”

“Who’s the ambassador for the North this time?’ Thunder asked as they sat down.

Onew answered, “It is General Kwon Jiyong, known as G-Dragon by his friends because of his fierceness and also a word play of his name.”

“He agreed to this?” Max asked.

“Why?” the Huntress asked.

Max answered, “G-Dragon is the left hand of Chairman Kim, but he strongly disagrees on the talks.”

“If that’s the case, then why did he agree on being the ambassador?” Onew asked.

“To frame the South if anything happens to them,” the Huntress said, “I sense a murder. Be alert.”

 

~TOP~

TOP arrived at a safe house on a hill overseeing the hotel. Then, a black van stopped on top of the hill while TOP and his men were surveying.

“Here’s what you ordered,” the delivery man said nervously.

TOP looked at one of his agents. The agent nodded, and shot the delivery man.

“Take our package, put the body on the van and let the van explode somewhere far from here,” TOP ordered.

“Yes, sir,” the agents responded.

Suddenly, two men went from down the roof.

“You called for us, TOP?” one of the two men said.

“Taeyang, Daesung, will you be willing to join our team?” TOP answered.

“New Alliance? As long as we have our fair share of money, we ‘ll join your group,” Daesung said in business mode.

“You have no problem when it comes to money,” TOP answered.

“Then we’re in,” Taeyang said.

TOP smirked.

 

~The Hotel~

First to arrive is the South Korean delegation led by ex-president Lee Dongwook. He was escorted personally by Triple S K Deputy Director Amber Liu and Heechul. One of the flanks of the ex-president is Triple S K’s Director Lee Sungmin, escorted by Xiumin and Tao. The Huntress and her team were watching the video feed from the CCTV cameras of the hotel at their own respective tablet pcs.

“Oh look, I’ve finally traced it,” Onew said. After a few touches, all of them were able to see what Onew can see on his tablet pc.

“They’re now heading here,” Onew explained, “But they were at the nearest rest stop from here a while ago.”

“North Koreans?” the Huntress asked.

Onew nodded and said, “They’re code is similar with the North Koreans.”

The Huntress smirked and said, “So typical…How could the talks proceed if both sides do not trust each other?”

“The South doesn’t trust the North?” Max asked.

“If they do, then we shouldn’t be here,” the Huntress answered.

Thunder followed up, “And if the North trusts us, then they wouldn’t put cameras in our room.”

Max nodded, and Onew returned the feed of the CCTV cameras of the hotel. A little while later, the North Korean delegation, led by G-Dragon went off. They were greeted by Deputy Director Liu.

“Annyeonghashiminikka, Kwon-janggunnim,” the deputy director greeted.

“You must be the head of the security of the South,” G-Dragon said, “Banggapseumnida, I’m General Kwon Jiyong, but everyone calls me G-Dragon. Please, lead the way.”

Liu-bugukjangnim nodded as she and the other escorts lead the way of the delegation of the North. Meanwhile, the Huntress pressed her earpiece and said, “Liu-bugukjangnim, please talk to the head of security of the North.”

After some time later, the CCTV showed that Liu-bugukjangnim with the head of the security of the North entering a room.

“Quickly, we need to profile him,” the Huntress ordered.

The Huntress listened to the meeting of the two head of security. Nothing was peculiar or suggestive in the conversation of the two.

“The only thing we can about him is that his name is Seugri and he has been the right hand of G-Dragon ever since he existed,” Onew said.

The Huntress was surprised a bit and said, “The name is all I need to know.”

“You know him?” Max asked the Huntress.

“I know him,” the Huntress answered.

“What shall we do next?” Thunder asked.

“We wait for TOP to move,” the Huntress said.

 

The talks began in the afternoon. The meeting had a friendly atmosphere and the first papers were signed. During t night, a small dinner party was arranged for both delegations.

“A car is going towards the hotel at 2 o’clock,” Thunder said while looking at one of their installed monitors.

“Max, Thunder, meet the car,” the Huntress ordered, “So, the fun begins now.”