07; Meet the Parents

Soshified Shots

 

Title: Meet the Parents pt. 2

Pairing: YoonHyun

Genre: Romance (?)

 

 

"What do you think you're doing? You should go back to your room and sleep before your parents could even wake up and find out that you're here." 

 

I tried to scold her in the softest way that I could. 

 

But instead of following my order like she always would, she remained in her position and started moving towards me with tiny steps.

 

Every time she gets closer, I'd take a step back and tried to maintain our distance.

 

"S-Seo.." My voice was beginning to beg. "Not now. Please don't do this."

 

"Don't do what?" She asked innocently, as though she had no idea that her freaking y body that was only wrapped with a single fabric which could easily fall off WAS raging my hormones.

 

I was about to open my mouth to answer when I felt my legs hit against the bed. Oh dear.

 

It was then that I realized that there was no way for me to escape. I was trapped between this huge bed and my gorgeous girlfriend who was mercilessly tempting me.

 

I can't let her do this. Whatever she's planning in her mind, I can't let it happen. I have to be strong. This is for the sake of gaining her parents' trust.

 

My thoughts dispersed once I felt a pair of cold hands starting to snake slowly around my neck.

 

Shivers ran down my spine. 

 

Please give me strength..

 

"What is it Yoong?" She asked, her warm breath tickling my chin. "Why is it that you look so tensed?"

 

Her eyes bore into mine as though she was luring me into one lustful eye contact.

 

Damn she's good at this. 

 

I can't believe the girl I've dated for one and a half year who've always acted shy and conservative is the same girl urging me to get her laid on bed right now.

 

This isn't right. This is so unlike her.

 

I'm pretty sure that there's something behind this odd behavior of hers.

 

And I'm going to find that out soon.

 

"Yoong~" She cooed with such desperation, confusing me in my thoughts once again.

 

But no. She's not going to win over me.

 

"Seohyun." I didn't even realize that I grabbed her wrists and slightly pushed her off of me. She reacted quickly by flashing me a surprised look, obviously not expecting my gesture.

 

I looked at her with such sternness.

 

"Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do," I raised my eyebrow at her dissapprovingly, crossing my arms over my chest as I did. "You've planned this all along didn't you?"

 

"W-What?"

 

I sighed, shaking my head a little and I wasn't even able to avoid that coy smile to appear on my face.

 

"You're trying to seduce me, to find out whether I'm going to give in or not." I stated. "This is a test isn't it? You're trying to test me if I'm insane enough to take advantage of this moment and have with you while your parents are under the same roof. Is that it Seohyun?"

 

Her eyes drifted towards the ground, her cheeks flashing a tint of pink which only showed how she didn't expect me to catch up so fast.

 

I waited for a while before she finally answered me with a bashful look on her face.

 

"I-It's not that Yoong, well it is..But I don't want you to think that I don't trust you." She muttered, her voice soft and barely audible but I managed to listen well.

 

"Then what do you want me to think about this then?" I asked, my voice raising a little higher. "If you do trust me, then what are you doing this for?"

 

Before I could bellow anything else, she suddenly crashed her body into mine while enveloping me into her arms that wrapped around my back. 

 

She buried her face onto my shoulder as she mumbled out one apology to another.

 

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I shouldn't have done this stupid thing. I'm sorry, please don't get mad."

 

was supposedly mad, but I can't deny the fact that her sweetness is always my weakness.

 

Just by hearing her voice cry out these pleas for me to forgive her, I swear I could just blame myself for everything and just hug her for the rest of my life.

 

Like what I said before, her words had this huge affect on me.

 

My body agreed with my emotions as my arms started making its way around her waist. 

 

Once I hugged her back, I felt her tensed body slowly calming down against me. 

 

In that very moment, the room was filled with silence while we both remained in each others' arms.

 

"Yoona, I'm sorry." Her meek voice whispered once again.

 

I smiled cheekily, trying not to cringe at her vulnerability. "Well, you did look pretty doing that earlier. I really think you should act like that more often."

 

She pulled away from our embrace just to give me a good smack on the shoulder.

 

"Just kidding baby." I chuckled lowly before leaning in to plant a warm gentle kiss on her forehead. "I love you."

 

"And I love you too." She kissed me in return, our lips touching this time.

 

Since I was so into the kiss, my arms slowly slid its way downwards, which only caused the towel that covered her body to fall off. 

 

Our kiss ended once Seohyun let out a sudden gasp.

 

As for me, my heart almost wanted to flip upon seeing her completely body in front of me.

 

"YOONG!"

 

"SEO!"

 

"What have you done?!"

 

"I--Just--Just grab the towel and put it back on quickly!" I covered my 'not-so-innocent' eyes with my bare hands.

 

But just then..Things had to get worse.

 

The door, which I remember being locked, suddenly opened. 

 

My girlfriend and I turned our heads only to see her parents standing by the door having the exact same expressions on their faces. 

 

Oh .

 

"IM YOONA! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR FACE OFF RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER!"

 

---

 

After that small incident where we were caught red-handed for some misunderstanding, Seohyun and I almost broke up.

 

Well...almost.

 

Of course I couldn't allow one small 'misunderstanding' get in the way of me and the one girl that I love.

 

But instead, I got to receive a punishment.

 

Hell, her 'father' was seriously wanting to skin me alive.

 

But Taeyeon managed to think of another less violent way of making me pay after seeing me with her daughter in one room.

 

My punishment?

 

For one week, I get to stay at their house.

 

Awesome right? It could've been.

 

But for those seven days I had to wear this stupid sergeant keroro costume 24/7.

 

The agony..

 

And during at night every after dinner, I had to perform a SNSD dance in front of them with the froggy costume on.

 

I'd rather have Taeyeon skin me alive instead.

 

But still, Seohyun is my girlfriend. And her parents are her parents.

 

So no matter how terrible or vicious they act towards me, I'd still do whatever it takes just for me to gain their trust.

 

..because I love my girlfriend.

 

And besides, wearing that silly Keroro costume..

 

..only makes my girlfriend want me more. 

 

 

---

 

A/N: Okay, I admit the second part of this two-shot kinda failed. T___T It didn't turn out the way I expected it to. Mian~ Had a lot of things to handle before I was even able to post this!

But anyways, I'm going to make sure that I'm going to make it up to you guys on the NEXT ONE-SHOT. And it's going to be the part two of JETI. Yay~ ^^ 

Thanks once again to all those who are currently supporting this fic! <333