06; Meet the Parents

Soshified Shots

 

"06; Meet the Parents"

 

Title: Meet the Parents pt. 1

Pairing: YoonHyun

Genre: Romance

a/n: This is a two-shot. I guess it's too long. :) Enjoy!

 

 

 

The both of us were having a great time, happily chatting and flirting endlessly during one of our usual dates.

 

We were having a nice, peaceful picnic at the green grass of the highest hills in our town.

 

And that was when she brought it up.

 

"I want you to meet my parents."

 

I instantly froze upon hearing her words. The enormous bread that my teeth were chewing on almost fell out of my mouth.

 

I stared at her for a moment.

 

"You serious?" I asked once I managed to gulp the chewed pieces of bread down my throat. 

 

She fumbled with the hem of her skirt as she avoided my eyes. Slowly but surely, she bobbed her head up and down as an answer. 

 

She would've looked so cute if only what she said wasn't so serious.

 

Just in that moment, I lost my mind and I suddenly erupted into a fit of laughter.

 

I was laughing so hard I even laid my back on the ground as I clutched onto my belly for support.

 

After a few moments of laughter as though it was my last, I sat straight up only to meet my girlfriend's eyes which narrowed sharply. 

 

"What's so funny?" She asked, folding her arms over her chest. "Was there something funny about what I said?"

 

I nodded abruptly, oblivious of her rising anger. "It was hysterical. What you just said was way absurd." 

 

I only realized it when a piece of sweet potato was thrown at my head.

 

I looked up as Seohyun got up to her feet and was looking down at me unhappily.

 

"Fine. If you think I'm funny, then I'll just leave."

 

She started walking off and I've found myself frantically chasing up after her. I managed to grab her shoulder and stop her in time before she could make it to our car.

 

"Seo," I forced her to look at me. "I'm sorry. I thought you were kidding."

 

"Does this look like a joke to you?" She snapped, pointing an index finger at her very serious face. 

 

I sighed, contemplating my thoughts and my past action earlier. 

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I apologized with full sincerity, taking her hands in mine.

 

I guess my apology worked because her face quickly softened. She sighed and squeezed my hands. "I'm sorry too, for getting upset easily. It's just that.." She bit her lip before continuing on. "I've been thinking about this lately and I've made my decision."

 

She looked deep into my eyes as she placed her hand over my cheek.

 

"I love you Yoona. And I want my parents to know the person that I love." She looked so breath-taking as she said those words, making my heart race and my mind blown away. "I want them to see the person who'd be willing to spend the rest of her life with me."

 

I was completely speechless. 

 

Her words had this huge effect on me.

 

I only found myself smiling widely like a lovesick idiot while enthusiastically nodding my head as a sign of my approval.

 

Only in the end that I've realized I've led myself to my ultimate doom.

 

I can't do this.

 

No matter how much crazily in love I am with this sergeant totoro fan-sweet potato addict-hamburger terrorist kind of girl..

 

..Facing her parents is just a big no-no.

 

I can't do this. I just can't.

 

Never will I in a million years.

 

---

 

"Relax, just be yourself and everything will be fine."

 

Oh well, I guess my million years is over.

 

I stared at my unrecognizable reflection in the mirror. My slim body was wrapped up in a black cocktail dress that barely touched my knees.

 

Heavy make-up was also applied to my face which made me look like an amateur runway model.

 

It also didn't help that I was wearing a pair of high-inched heels that killed my precious feet that were only used to wearing a pair of snickers and anything without an inch on them.

 

I gaped at myself. I just wasn't me.

 

"Be myself? How could I be myself when I'm wearing all these things which are by the way, MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FREAKING CIRCUS CLOWN?" 

 

My much shorter unnie shot me a warning look.

 

"Stop exaggerating," She rolled her eyes before fixing a necklace around my neck. "You look fantastic. And anyways, its not the physical appearance that matters, its the personality and first impression."

 

"Okay so the physical appearance doesn't matter. So why can't I just wear my ordinary clothes?" I whined, stomping my foot in the process.

 

She gave me another look.

 

"Stop complaining 'saeng. You look absolutely gorgeous." Sunny exclaimed with a wink.

 

I sighed, facing myself on the mirror again. Yeah gorgeous. I can barely even recognize myself.

 

After half an hour or so, I headed out of home and drove my car towards Seohyun's house.

 

While on my way there, horrid thoughts filled my mind which only boosted my nervousness and my anxieties even more.

 

This is the first time I've ever been in a serious relationship with someone, and the first time I'm going to be judged by some parents. 

 

I don't know what to do, and I'm freaking out.

 

A few minutes later I found myself standing right in front of their gate. My palms were all sweaty and my heart was beating so fast. 

 

To inform them about my thoughtfulness, I brought along a box of chocolates for her mom, a seemingly expensive bottle of wine for her dad, and of course some sweet potatos for my girlfriend.

 

With a trembling hand, I rang the doorbell.

 

I only rang it once and when I received no response, I had this crazy thought of running away.

 

Maybe I should go for it while I still have the chance. Maybe--

 

Too late.

 

The gate opened and as I turned around to great whoever it was, my jaw dropped so low that it almost touched the ground.

 

My girlfriend was right in front of me.

 

In a hot..

 

...white...

 

...dress.

 

It was similar to mine, but hers was just so perfect. The fabric clothing hugged her body perfectly and it showed off all the curvaceous sides and angles of her.

 

hell yeah.

 

It's my first evening with my girlfriend and her parents, so I silently pray that I'd be able to keep my hands to myself for the whole while.

 

"Yoong~" She called in such a manner that my heart swelled.

 

She made her way towards me and wrapped her slender arms around my neck, pulling me in for one passionate kiss.

 

Horror struck me as our lip-locking continues on, none of us daring to pull away.

 

I wanted to, but my body wasn't obeying. My arms soon found its way around her waist as I pulled her closer to me.

 

Just as I was about to deepen the kiss with my tongue, a voice suddenly cleared its throat behind us.

 

"Ahem."

 

The two of us froze in place. Once we pulled away from each other, I saw another woman standing by the gate, arms crossed over her chest.

 

She was a bit shorter than us, with her blonde locks falling down to her shoulders.

 

Her onyx eyes gazed at me as though she badly wanted to rip my face off.

 

I gulped.

 

"Yoona, this is my dad Taeyeon. Sort of." Seohyun introduced, her cheeks still all flustered after the almost make-out of ours. "Omma, this is my girlfriend Yoona."

 

Oh. So her 'daddy' is a 'mommy'.

 

Taeyeon eyed me from head to toe before giving me a smug look. 

 

"Did you just come from a club or something?" She asked. It took me a while to realize that she was referring to the way I was dressed.

 

Damn it Sunny unnie.

 

"Omma," Seohyun cut her mother off before she could say anything 'nice' further.

 

"Jeosonghanmida. I won't wear this kind of clothing in the future." I apologized quickly with an awkward smile.

 

"Whatever. Come inside before the food gets cold." Taeyeon stated before heading inside, leaving me alone with her daughter.

 

I sighed deeply while lowering my head.

 

I've just arrived yet I already created a bad image of myself.

 

"Hey.." I felt a hand cup my chin. Seohyun lifted my face and aligned our eyes. "I know you're nervous, but don't be. Just relax and everything will be fine."

 

"I'm not sure Seo." I exclaimed with a frown. "I don't think your appa likes me."

 

"She's not friendly-looking, but you'll get more comfortable with her once you get inside and try to get to know each other better. Trust me." Seohyun held my hand and gave it a much comforting squeeze. "You don't have to be scared, I'll be by your side all throughout the way."

 

I was sort of doubtful, but I smiled back.

 

I can't fail Seohyun. Whatever it takes, I must succeed.

 

I responded with a nod and then the two of us headed inside.

 

---

 

"Annyeong hasseyo. My name is Im Yoona."

 

I bowed with respect once I faced the two people who'd by critically judging me for the night. 

 

I could feel my knees buckle by only feeling their eyes staring at me. 

 

Seohyun repeated my introduction once her parents didn't respond back. The awkwardness was starting to fill the atmosphere, and it was slowly suffocating me. 

 

"By the way, Yoona was thoughtful enough to bring along some gifts." Seohyun stated in order to enlighten the mood. She nudged me with her elbow and motioned me to present the objects that I were hiding behind my back.

 

With a nervous smile, I handed her mom the box of chocolates.

 

"Aw how sweet." She exclaimed while flashing me a beautiful eye-smile. "But my doctor does not allow me to eat these kind of sugar-filled candies." 

 

My cheeks burned with embarassment. "Jeosonhanmida." 

 

"It's okay. It's really sweet of you." She said while pinching my cheek playfully.

 

The playful act seemed to have ticked Taeyeon off because she looked at me with that 'I-WILL-SERIOUSLY-RIP-YOUR-FACE-OFF expression again. I turned to her and gave her the champagne bottle.

 

"I bought this for you." 

 

She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Sorry. I don't drink."

 

"O-Omma." Seohyun scolds her mother lightly. "Yoona here is being nice. Just please at least accept the gift."

 

"It looks expensive. You only wasted your money." Taeyeon said further.

 

"Omma!" Seohyun's voice raised a little, causing all of us to look at her with surprise. "Just..accept the gift. Do you think she'd bother to spend that much if she didn't care about you?" 

 

"Your daughter's right Taetae. Yoona is being a nice girl." Tiffany said softly as she grazed her hand over the blonde's arm. 

 

Taeyeon hesitated for a moment before finally giving in and grabbing the bottle from me. I tried to shoot her a smile, but she already turned her back while saying, "Dinner's ready."

 

I looked at Seohyun and she just gave me an apologetic smile. 

 

Dinner's ready. I need to brace myself for the tough questions that will be coming for me.

 

---

 

After a whole hour of a nerve-wrecking interrogation during dinner, I never thought I could see the light of day again.

 

I guess Seohyun's parents are really not a joke.

 

They're freaking scary. Tiffany's a little nicer though.

 

But nevertheless, I won't let this night lessen my love for my girlfriend. I love her to the point that I'd be willing to face the bullets that her 'father' would be shooting at me.

 

Since the dinner ended up late, I was forced to stay for the night.

 

At least, Seohyun and Tiffany were the ones who forced me. I knew how Taeyeon badly wanted to kick me out of her house.

 

Since I didn't bring any clothes, Seohyun let me borrow some of her pajamas.

 

Why'd she have to lend me the ones with the huge sergeant Keroro designs?

 

I intended to sleep with Seohyun in her bedroom, but her parents ordered me to sleep in the guest room.

 

They thought that something weird might happen if ever Seohyun and I were left alone together inside one room.

 

And their damn right about that. 

 

After just witnessing my gorgeous girlfriend in that overly-y dress earlier, I would've ripped it off of her right there and then if it weren't for Taeyeon's eyes that were locked on me all throughout the while.

 

I got myself ready for bed and I've finally rested myself on my bed.

 

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt my phone vibrate beside me. I took it and looked at its screen, seeing that I've just received a text message.

 

I smiled from ear to ear once I saw who it came from.

 

[Seo: Yoong~ Are u sleeping alrdy?]

[Yoong: Ani. Still very much awake. Why?]

[Seo: I can't sleep. T__T I feel lonely.]

[Yoong: Aw my poor baby. :(( Miss me already? :D]

[Seo: You have no idea. :P There's never a time you left my mind at all.]

[Yoong: Cheesy now are we? >:)]

[Seo: I love you Yoong.]

[Yoong: I love you just as much.]

[Seo: Yoong~]

[Yoong: Seo~]

[Seo: Yoong.]

[Yoong: What is it Seo?]

[Seo: I...want you.]

[Yoong: W-What?]

[Seo: I want you. In me. Right now.]

 

I felt my heart pound hard against my chest as I read the words of her latest text message.

 

Holy crap. She said she wants me. In me.

 

.

 

Right timing when I was just fantasizing her in that y dress with me tearing it agressively off her body.

 

[Yoong: Baby, you must be tired. Go to sleep.]

[Seo: I can't. Blame that stupid y dress of yours earlier.]

[Yoong: Seo, you really have to sleep. We can't, okay?]

[Seo: We can.]

[Yoong: Your parents are with us on UNDER THE SAME ROOF. As much as we want to, we can't.]

[Seo: Yoong~ Pleeeeasseee.]

[Yoong: Seo Joo hyun. You're better than this. I want to be a good PURE person in front your parents. I can't fail.]

[Seo: Fine. :/]

 

Damn it. I think I got her mad instead.

 

But still, what she wants can't happen. It just can't. I mean, I only have this tiny inch of possibility to even gain her parents's trust.

 

Why ruin it now?

 

Just as I was about to press my thumb on the keypad to respond to her text, i heard a knock on the door.

 

I walked towards the door and opened it, only to be greeted with a sight that almost freed the devil inside me.

 

My girlfriend. Wrapped in only a piece of towel. Whole body dripping wet.

 

Oh no.

 

"Seohyun, n-no." I tried to stop her cause I know what she was planning to do.

 

"Oh yes." She smiled at me innocently before pushing me into the room and slamming the door behind us.

 

once I heard the doorknob lock with a click, I instantly knew I was in trouble.

 

---

 

A/N: Cliffhanger! HAHA this is the part one of the two-shot. I know its long, so I apologize if I got you tired because of reading. *bows* I love you my readers and thank you so much for the support.

Anyways, what do you think of this shot? Rated M perhaps? NAH. Our seobaby is too innocent for these kind of things. ;) HAHA Also, I didn't post the YoonTae oneshot cause I sort of didn't feel like it. I wanted to focus on the pairings my readers request. :)

Please tell me what you think! And if you have any more pairing requests, please tell me!