14; Reunited

Soshified Shots

 

A/N: Updated! Here comes TaengSic.. :3

Oh and btw, please be informed that Taeyeon is a MALE here. 

My first gender-bender shot. I wanted to give it a try. ;]

 

 

---

 

"Reunion party?"

 

"Yeah. All of our highschool friends are gonna be there."

 

"That sounds nice, but you know my job Sooyoung. I don't think I'll be able to make it especially now while I'm the middle of finishing an important project."

 

Jessica heard a huge sigh coming from the woman on the other line. It was her own obvious way of showing her displeasure.

 

"You're that busy?"

 

"You know me. My job is no joke and it's my top priority over all."

 

"I can't believe you're actually choosing your career over your friends."

 

It was Jessica's turn to sigh. She'd been friends with Sooyoung since middle school and is too familiar with her personality. Sooyoung's good with her words and she's using it against her in order to persuade her to go with what she wants. 

 

"It's not that. I really am busy right now and my schedules are tight."

 

"Nice try Jung Sooyeon. But you won't be able to excuse your way out of this. Not when it's me who you're talking to."

 

Jessica bit her tongue when a curse almost escaped her lips. She just wanted to rudely end the call for she knew her friend was never gonna stop until she gets what she wants.

 

But what she said was true. Those things about Jessica being busy and having busy schedules, were only lies that she made up in order to decline Sooyoung's invitation. Once the two words 'Reunion' and 'Party' were mentioned, Jessica immediately knew that it wasn't a good idea. 

 

She'd rather stay in her office with millions of stocks of paperworks than attend a gathering surrounded by people whom she'd last seen almost seven years ago.

 

Jessica disliked the idea of parties and gatherings. And highschool was a very memorable part of her life that she does not certainly want to remember. 

 

"Sooyoung--"

 

"You have to come Sica. It's an important event, you can't miss it for the world."

 

"Like what I said, I'm busy."

 

"But it won't be the same without you." Jessica could hear the desperation in the manner of her friend's voice. She hated the fact that she had a soft spot for Sooyoung's vulnerable state. "Please, just this once. I never asked you for anything."

 

And that's true. 

 

They've been friends for so many years yet Jessica could barely remember a single time that shikshin had ever asked her any favor. 

 

There was a long pause and then Jessica's heavy sigh broke the silence.

 

Jessica wanted to hit her head on the wall. "Fine. I'll go."

 

Her eardrum almost broke at the sudden outburst on the other line. Jessica almost dropped her phone when she jumped in surprise at her friend's ability to reach high notes by squealing in delight.

 

"Yay! That sounds great! I knew you wouldn't let me down!"

 

Jessica rolled her eyes once she gained composure. "This will be the first and the last time that I'll ever say yes to you." 

 

"Tch. Don't worry, by making this decision you'd thank me for this someday."

 

"I'm not counting on it."

 

"Stop ruining the mood ice princess. You still haven't changed for the past several years." 

 

"Whatever. Just make sure that I won't regret attending that stupid party."

 

"Oh you certainly won't."

 

---

 

Despite having three meetings and another hectic day at the office that day, Jessica was able to make it to the location of the gathering looking more beautiful as ever.

 

As soon as she entered the porch of the mansion, all eyes were on her and her black velvet minidress which didn't even touch her knees. 

 

Her light brown hair was let down and its tips were perfectly curled at its ends. She didn't even wear much make-up, yet her face glowed with such radiant beauty.

 

Jessica decided to ignore the attention that she was receiving and focused on searching for one certain person.

 

"Sooyoung!" 

 

She spotted the girl amongst the crowd due to her amazingly tall height. The owner of the house landed her gaze onto the newcomer and immediately made her way towards where Jessica was standing.

 

"You made it!" Jessica wasn't even able to greet back when Sooyoung suddenly engulfed her in one tight embrace. "And as usual, you came later than everyone!" The shikshin exclaimed with a mischievous grin.

 

Jessica slapped her arm. "Yah, you shouldn't be saying that to me especially when I'm your most special guest." The ice princess mirrored her grin. 

 

"Oh! Come with me, I want to show you around." 

 

Jessica in a deep breath and braced herself. Socializing with people wasn't really her thing.

 

For the past ten minutes, Sooyoung had practically been dragging her from one group to another. Jessica's mouth was already exhausted from introducing herself over and over again to some random people she can barely remember being her old highschool chums. 

 

Finally, Jessica was introduced to someone interesting.

 

"Jessica? You're the Jessica Jung?" 

 

Jessica could only stare at the pretty black-haired woman who was suddenly squealing in front of her. 

 

"Oh my gosh! HI! My name is Tiffany Hwang." The woman suddenly grab both of her hands and shook them firmly. "Back in highschool, I was one of your biggest fans."

 

Tiffany Hwang? Jessica swallowed a mouthful. She may have forgotten most of the people around here but she'd never forget the faces of the people who used to admire her. 

 

She knew her name but Jessica didn't recognize her at first. She could never believe that this drop-dead gorgeous Tiffany Hwang is the same fatty Hwang Miyoung who used to be picked on everytime because of her being overweight back when they were in highschool.

 

Wow you changed a lot. A LOT. Jessica wanted to tell her that as a compliment, but she figured it would sound more of an insult. So she just smiled in friendliest way possible. 

 

"It's nice to meet you again Tiffany." Tiffany emitted another squeak when Jessica shook her hand. 

 

"You have no idea how it is a dream come true of mine to be holding hands with you right now! And oh by the way--" Tiffany suddenly grabbed a random male from the crowd behind them and shoved him right in front of a Jessica. "This is my date! Kim Taeyeon."

 

But it turns out, he wasn't just any random male.

 

In fact, the sight of his face paralyzed Jessica from head to toe. 

 

No. It can't be.

 

"Remember him Jessica? He's--" Tiffany was cut off before she could even say anything further. 

 

Taeyeon placed a hand over Tiffany's shoulder and gave her a firm look. 

 

"No, it's okay Fany. She probably doesn't even remember who I am." He stated in a low tone while stealing glance at the stunned ice princess.

 

But to be honest, Jessica actually does. 

 

Like how it's mentioned earlier, Jessica doesn't forget the faces of her highschool admirers. 

 

---

 

Half an hour passed by and Jessica wasn't enjoying herself.

 

While the others were practically chatting away and having fun with their drinks, Jessica was sitting alone in the huge living room with only a glass of cocktail which served as her company.

 

Sooyoung was too busy with her other guests to even have some spare time for her.

 

Jessica had been introduced and reunited with all of her old highschool mates. Some of them she could still recognize, but most of them were just blurry images to her. 

 

She can't imagine how much time has passed. Now she only realized that she wasn't getting any younger.

 

It was like being a highschool student was just yesterday. Jessica could still reminisce those times that whenever she'd enter the campus, the whole student body would flock around her and would throw her endless praises and compliments. It was something a very popular and in-demand model student like her deserved.

 

She could only smile at her overflowing popularity back then. 

 

And speaking of her overflowing popularity, thoughts of her fans and admirers flooded back into her mind.

 

But there was one specific admirer that was triggering her mind right in that moment.

 

"Kim Taeyeon.." His name passed right through her lips before she could even do anything to stop it. 

 

The way he looked at her earlier brought goosebumps all over her body. He said that she might not probably remember him, but he was wrong. Jessica would never be able to forget his child-like facial features and she is not planning to erase it on her mind. 

 

Kim Taeyeon. 

 

The way his eyes looked so empty and hurt when he laid it on her earlier, Jessica is certain that he still hasn't forgotten about what happened during their last meeting.

 

It was the day two hearts got broken.

 

 

"Congratulations Jessica!"

Jessica could only smile endlessly when all of her family members, including her friends, gathered around her in order to congrulate her and shower her with tons of praises. She had just graduated and is one of the top academic achievers among the entire student body.

"Thank you." She smiled bashfully at each and every one of them. She was wearing five medals around her neck and a golden trophy was on one of her hands. 

They were about to go home and celebrate when Jessica suddenly remembered something. When they made it to the exit of the campus, she told the rest to go ahead of her. She went back to the location of the graduation ceremony which was their school auditorium. 

Jessica almost tripped as she ran, but she never stopped until she made it there. Once she got there, her eyes caught a glimpse of her toga lying across the floor. She picked it up and wore it around her.

"Congratulations Jessi." She told herself as she ran her fingers across her medals. She smiled from ear to ear at all of her achievements.

"Congratulations Jessica." But then she froze upon hearing another voice. She thought that the auditorium was already empty but it turns out that there was someone else inside other than her. Before she could even turn around, she felt a short tap on her shoulder.

Jessica closed her eyes for a short while and wished that he wasn't whom she thought it was.

"Jessica? Can you face me?" But judging by the deep yet melodic voice, it was no doubt the person whom Jessica was thinking of inside her mind. She slowly turned around and opened her eyes. Her predictions were correct once she found a not so tall guy standing right behind her, wearing a pair of dorky glasses and a familiar grin. 

"Hello." A small dimple appears at the side of his mouth as he continued to smile.

Jessica blinked twice and a lump formed in . "H-Hi Taeyeon."

"Why do you look so suprised? I just came to congratulate you." He chuckles softly while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "And there is also this one thing that I wanted to tell you.." He hesitated a little and the smile dissolved from his face.

Jessica swallowed a mouthful. She had a feeling as to where it was going. 

She wanted to tell him to stop, or maybe she could've excused herself and escape while she has the chance. But her lips wouldn't part which unabled her to speak. She can't move also because it seemed as though her feet were glued to the ground. All she could do was to stare at the nerdy-looking male before her with widening eyes. 

"Jessica.." He began, taking a few steps closer towards her. "Ever since freshman year, I've always been your fan. All throughout this while I've only been admiring you from afar. Many guys out there are far more good-looking and better than me, but I don't care. I don't care how many guys are lining up just to be able to go out with you." He in a deep breath before gazing deeply into her eyes. "Although I'm just a nobody, a freak, a nerd, or whatever they want to call me, I still have enough confidence to tell you that.."

Jessica listened in anticipation. 

"To tell you that.." Beads of sweat started to form on his forehead as he seem to be struggling to find the right words to say. "To tell you that.."

Just in time before her could continue, the doors opened and in came Jessica's whole family and her friends. Some of them gasped at the sight that they were seeing and Jessica could only mirror their expressions. Her thoughts were dispersed when the guy in front of her suddenly grabbed both of her hands and held them close to his chest.

Jessica could feel his heart rapidly beating.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon." He called out, his voice much more powerful and confident this time. "I, Kim Taeyeon of Seoul National High, am in love with you."

Hundreds of gasps filled the air. Even Jessica was taken aback although she already expected what to hear. Her eyes were completely lost and she did not know what to do nor say. She could only stare at his warm brown eyes and waited for what was about to happen next.

"What? Kim Taeyeon that dweeb?"

"I can't believe he just proclaimed his love for her.Does he have no shame?"

"Does he have no single idea who she even is? He's completely out of her league!"

"Oh that's just disgusting. If I were her, I'd be completely humiliated."

Jessica could hear some of her friends' remarks and comments. She was sure that Taeyeon heard all of them,but he just decided to ignore them for her sake. He was still there, standing, and waiting for her response even though hundreds of hurtful opinions and comments were already being thrown at his way. 

Jessica bit her lip and pondered on what to do. She glanced at her family and saw her father giving her an incredulous look. Her mother didn't look very happy too.

If Jessica was going to say yes to him, then she'd taint her image and would embarass herself in front of all these people. If not, then Taeyeon would end up with a broken heart.

"I-I.." Jessica stammered. She looked away from Taeyeon and fixed her eyes to the ground. Her heart clenched tightly on her decision and she silently wished that she wasn't going to regret it for the rest of her life. "I don't like you. I'm sorry."

A long pause. Jessica just wanted to dissappear right there and then, for the least thing she wanted to experience was to see a man cry because of her painful rejection. 

"You don't like me." Came Taeyeon's suddenly timid voice. "But..do you love me then?"

It was a question, Jessica couldn't even answer herself. 

"Please stop blabbering nonsense. It's cute that you're confessing and all, but don't you think that's a bit too much?" Jessica tried to sound as mean as possible, although she's truly crumbling down on the inside. "Do you have any idea how much you're embarassing me in front of my peeps right now? I can't believe you actually have the guts to ruin my reputation like this. And you dare to call yourself my fan."

Taeyeon looked at her with eyes filled with hurt and confusion. 

Jessica yanked his hands away from hers and the warmth instantly escaped her. 

"I-I am your fan." He croaked. Jessica swore she wanted to hit her head on the wall if that's possible to teach her own self a lesson. 

"You are my fan. And that's all that you're going to be, nothing more." It were the last words that Jessica said before she swiftly turned her back on him and marched towards her family. Some of her friends started cheering and praising her for what she did.

But when Jessica looked back and saw Taeyeon on the same position but this time his head was lowered and his eyes were no longer dry, Jessica would rather have her friends condemn her for it.

 

Jessica never meant to hurt him.

 

She never wanted to from the start.

 

But she had no choice. Actually she did have two choices, but she chose the wrong one. 

 

And now she's regretting it very much.

 

Jessica snapped out of her thoughs when she suddenly felt a cold sensation on her thigh. She looked down and realized that she'd been zoning out which caused her to spill her drink on her lap.

 

She hissed softly at the mess she'd made. But before she could even stand up and go to the nearest restroom, her eyes caught a glimpse of a figure who suddenly kneeled before her.

 

Her breathing instantly hitched at the sight of the guy she was thinking about a few seconds ago.

 

"Hold still." Taeyeon softly hissed when Jessica attempted to move.

 

"It's okay, I can handle it." Jessica was relieved that her voice didn't crack. But then he ignored her words as he continued to wipe off the wet stain on her thighs with a piece of handkerchief. 

 

"Really, it's okay. You don't have to do this." Jessica insisted as she tried to swat him away.

 

Taeyeon sighed sharply. "Just don't move. Why do you have to be so annoyingly stubborn?" He glared at her for a short while before continuing what he was doing. 

 

Jessica bit her tongue as she watched him do the work. 

 

Why do you have to be so annoyingly stubborn? 

 

Those words rang a bell in her ears. Jessica wondered why it sounded so familiar as if she'd already heard that sentence before.

 

 

"Taeyeon-shi, you're supposed to observe the rabbit in the cage. Not me."

It was a warm Saturday afternoon and instead of having a huge amount of sleep at home, Jessica was forced to go the park due to an important science project that she had to work on. She and her partner are obliged to watch over a rabbit and observe it for two weeks. Jessica had a certain distaste for this subject and she'd never would've done this project if it weren't for the young man sitting beside her on the grass.

"S-Sorry." Taeyeon apologized softly as he quickly diverted his gaze at the animal in front of them. It had been two hours and yet none of them still managed to come up with something for their written report. Jessica was too lazy to think of anything and Taeyeon was too distracted with the beautiful girl beside him.

"Ugh. This is so lame." Jessica groaned as she stretched her arms wide while yawning. The wind was blowing softly and the sight of the trees and green grass around them made her a little drowsy. 

Taeyeon watched in amusement as Jessica abandoned her notebook and her pen as she laid herself down against the soft green grass beneath them. She placed an arm above her eyes and her breathing steadied as she slowly urged herself to sleep.

"Yah." Taeyeon hesitated at first, but eventually he gathered enough courage to poke her side. "You can't sleep. We're in the middle of a project right now." 

At first, Jessica didn't budge and ignored the boy's words of protest. But Taeyeon didn't give up and continued poking her non-stop, which soon enough drove Jessica to the edge. "What?!" She suddenly bolted upright and snapped at him. Taeyeon could feel himself crumble at the sight of Jessica's dagger eyes. 

"Project." It was all that Taeyeon could mumble through his pressed lips.

"What about the project other than it being so boring? I can't believe how much of an idiot our professor is to be giving us such tasks." The ice princess exclaimed in a complaining tone. She puffed her cheeks out of frustration as she crossed her arms over her chest. The sight of her caught Taeyeon in a daze, but he quickly reminded himself to snap out of it.

"But nevertheless, we have to do it. It's for the sake of our grades." 

Jessica glared at the boy next to her. "Why are you suddenly becoming so bossy? If you want to do this stupid project, then go do it yourself! Leave me alone to my sleep!" She was about to lie down again until she felt a pair of arms which grabbed her shoulders. 

"No. We have to do this project." Taeyeon stated in a firm tone. 

Jessica smacked his hands away. "I said leave me alone! Why are you so annoying?"

"Why are you so stubborn?" Taeyeon fired back. That caught Jessica's tongue and Taeyeon almost cursed himself for saying something wrong. Judging by the sudden fire that flashed across her eyes, Taeyeon was going to be in a heap of trouble.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to say that." He quickly apologized in a single breath. The last thing he wanted to do was to make her angry. 

Jessica glared at him for a few seconds before sighing deeply. She turned away from him and faced the rabbit in the cage instead. 

"Let's just do this project." She stated.

 

"There. All done." 

 

Jessica's flashbacks stopped once Taeyeon's voice interrupted her. She blinked her eyes and saw that he was still kneeling in front of her, and that the stain on her thighs were already gone. 

 

"Thank you." Jessica whispered almost inaudibly. She wished Taeyeon could've looked at her in the eye when he responded with a soft 'You're welcome'. But sadly, he did not even look her way. 

 

"I'll be going now." He got up to his feet and turned around.

 

The next thing she knew, she was already behind him with her hand gripping tightly onto his arm. 

 

"Wait." Jessica's breathing hitched. "Can't we at least..talk?" 

 

Taeyeon's back was facing her, so she couldn't see what his facial expression was. But he didn't sound too interested nor happy when he responded with, "There's nothing to talk about Jessica."

 

Jessica watched as his figure dissappeared from her sight. 

 

---

 

Another hour had passed, and Jessica was becoming anxious. 

 

The night was about to end, yet she still haven't talked to him properly. Jessica wasn't the type who'd usually approach a person first but she'll have to make a difference for now. 

 

She was standing by the stairs, her eyes almost fuming at the sight of Taeyeon conversing with Tiffany by the front door.

 

She didn't know why but she was feeling very bothered whenever she'd see them laughing together or looking into each others' eyes. It was funny because she was aware that the two came here as a couple.

 

But they're not really together, right?

 

Jessica reminded herself that she had no right to jump into these kind of conclusions. She already rejected him four years ago and she has every right to regret what she did.

 

Saying no to him was truly her loss, not his.

 

But if only Jessica was braver that time, if only she had the courage to throw away her pride and to follow her heart's desires.

 

Jessica could be the one clinging onto his arm right now, not Tiffany.

 

But she was stupid, and a coward.

 

Taeyeon has every right not to talk to her. 

 

She didn't even deserve his gaze, much more his forgiveness. 

 

"I'm sorry Taeyeon.." Jessica whispered guiltily before leaving the house without a word.

 

---

 

"Jessica!"

 

"Sica where are you?"

 

"Jung Sooyeon! Show yourself!"

 

"Excuse me, have you seen Jessica?"

 

Taeyeon watched Sooyoung from afar as the tall girl approached one person to another while asking the same question over and over again.

 

Where's Jessica?

 

He was so sure he saw her standing by the stairs just a while ago. 

 

He was in the middle of a good conversation with his bestfriend Tiffany, but his mind was settled on one thing.

 

Where's Jessica?

 

"Aish, that girl. Where could she be? Did she go home already?" Taeyeon continued to listen to Sooyoung's words as the girl began dialing on her phone. 

 

He had this worried feeling which made his stomach churn.

 

Jessica.

 

"Taeyeon? Taeng!" He suddenly jumped out of his thoughts when Tiffany started snapping her fingers in front of his face. She cocked an eyebrow at him. "Are you even listening to me?"

 

Taeyeon bit his lip as his brown orbs scanned around the house. 

 

"Tiffany, I'm sorry but I'll have to excuse myself for a while." He patted her on the back before quickly making his way out of the place.

 

---

 

Jessica never liked the water, so she's wondering how she ended up standing at the very edge of the pool. 

 

The blue water had gained her attention and it seemed to be drawing her close. Jessica had a phobia of water because when she was little, she almost drowned at a lake. Ever since then, swimming pools and beaches were the next objects on her 'Mostly despised things' list following after cucumber. 

 

She dipped her foot to the water. A cold sensation filled her body. 

 

Sooyoung, her friend, was wealthy enough to have a pool built at her backyard. Jessica was rich as well but she never thought of having a pool at home. 

 

Like what's stated above, she does not like water.

 

Jessica began hearing footsteps coming from behind her. But when she swiftly turned around, her foot slipped and she ended up falling into the swimming pool.

 

SPLASH!

 

She wasn't even able to scream. 

 

Jessica felt herself submerging into the water, and it was like dejavu all over again. She kicked her legs and swatted her arms to keep her afloat, but to no avail. 

 

Eventually her body became tired and numb, and she allowed herself to sink in.

 

Taeyeon-ah. Mianhe.

 

---

 

"Sica! Sica!"

 

"Oh my God, is she okay?!"

 

"Jessica wake up! Wake up!"

 

Jessica could hear three different voices and tons of murmurs around her. The next thing she knew, she was feeling a hand slapping against her cheek. 

 

"Wake up Jessica!"

 

That voice..

 

She slowly battered her eyes open, and received hundreds of stares coming from the people who were surrounding her. But her attention was focused on the child-like facial features of the handsome young man in front of her.

 

"Jessica, are you okay? Can you breathe?" 

 

That's when she remembered what happened to her. She let out a few coughs and water came spilling out of . 

 

She was all drenched and dripping wet. The cold blow of the breeze made her shiver a little. 

 

"Get her a towel! Can't you see she's freezing!" 

 

Although she was still trying to recover, Jessica couldn't help but to feel her heart flutter at the way Taeyeon sounded so concerned. 

 

Soon enough she was wrapped up with a towel and Sooyoung lent her some new clothes to change into.

 

The party eventually ended and everybody went home. 

 

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay over? You can just go home tomorrow." 

 

Sooyoung continued to whine at Jessica as they walked to the front door. The older girl took Sooyoung's hand and beamed her a thankful smile. 

 

"No, it's okay Sooyoung. Lending me these clothes are more than enough. Thank you."

 

"I'm sorry that had to happen. Aish, this reunion was supposed to be a fun night for you." She says with a sigh but Jessica shook her head. 

 

"No worries. I had fun." She giggled a little. "And besides, the pool incident was my fault."

 

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" 

 

"Definitely."

 

With one final goodbye and exchange of hugs, she left Sooyoung's house. Jessica took out her car keys from her purse while heading towards the direction where she parked her car.

 

But just then, her keys were snatched away from her.

 

"What the--Hey!" She instantly yelled at the person who took her belongings. 

 

A figure was standing beside her and as that person turned around, her heart skipped a beat once she recognized his face. 

 

"Is that what I get after saving you from drowning?" 

 

Taeyeon. She was unable to speak. 

 

He smiled at her as if he was never mad at her. He smiled as if she'd never done him any wrong.

 

He smiled at her as though she was still the same highschool queenka whom he looked with eyes full of adoration and of love.

 

She managed to speak when she saw him walking ahead with her keys in his hand. "My keys! What are you going to do with them?"

 

He stopped at her car and opened the door of the passenger's seat for her.

 

"Get in."

 

"What?"

 

"Just get in. I'll drive you home."

 

"N-No, I can do it myself."

 

He chuckled lowly which made her tilt her head in confusion.She doesn't remember mentioning anything funny.

 

"It's already been seven years and you're still the same stubborn girl I've always known."

 

She bit her lip and looked away. Her cheeks decided to show themselves by reddening in embarassment.

 

"I..I'm not stubborn." She retorted with a little hint of annoyance in her voice. I really am not!

 

"If that's the case, then get in the car." He opened the door a little wider while flashing a smile at her, showing off his perfect set of white teeth. His smile only caused her to get all the more flustered.

 

Kim Taeyeon, who are you and what are you doing to me?

 

---

 

"And here we are."

 

The car stopped right in front of her house and a feeling of dissappointment washed over her. Once she gets out of this car, it only means that she won't see him anymore.

 

Will I?

 

She wasn't able to answer her own question when Taeyeon suddenly appeared outside the car window and opened the door for her. She took a few seconds to observe him and noticed how much he has changed.

 

He was nothing at all like the shy and timid boy who used to hide the real him behind those glasses. Now he looks so cool and laid back, as if all the charisma in the world are being absorbed by him.

 

"Thank you." It was all that she could stay as he walked her to the front porch of her house. 

 

He only smiled at her. 

 

They stared at each other's eyes and her heart started beating faster when he started leaning forward. She closed her eyes and waited for what was about to come, anticipation and excitement filling her entire soul.

 

"Goodnight Jessica." She opened her eyes and felt his warm breath tickling her lips. He was only a few inches away from her and any single move would make their lips meet. But then he pulled away and turned around, not letting her miss the evident smirk on his face.

 

"Taeyeon!" She called out. And it was the first time she ever said his name this night. 

 

He paused before turning around. 

 

"How are you going to go home?" He used her car to drive all the way here. She just can't let him take the public transportation. The bus stop is a fifteen minute walk from here. 

 

"I have my ways." He says with an assuring smile.

 

She bit her lower lip and pondered. 

 

This was my only chance. If I let him go now, I may not ever be able to be given this kind of chance again.

 

"Don't leave yet." 

 

Their eyes met.

 

"Please, just stay. Let's talk." 

 

He remained frozen on the spot, as if he couldn't believe what she just said. Jessica sighed and walked up to him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and started dragging him inside her house. 

 

Once the door shut behind them, Jessica knew there was no turning back.

 

Kim Taeyeon, let me be your admirer from now on.

 

 

---

 

A/N: Taengsic done! :))) I don't know how this shot went, so please comment guys and tell me what you think! ^^

I'm excited for the upcoming oneshots! Whoopie!

Thank you for your time my readers~

P.S. Pairing requests anyone?