16; Romance Movie Factory?

Soshified Shots

 

A/N: O---kay. I know I was supposed to post the YulSic shot (according to my list) but since it's Yoona's birthday yesterday, I've decided to update with a YoonSic story first. 

*sighs* I just dunno why I go crazy about this couple. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Even though it's late, I dedicate this oneshot to our lovable dear! Happy Birthday! ^^

 

---

 

1.00. am.

 

I glanced at my watch before stifling a yawn. Knowing the time, I can't believe that after we underwent tons of dance rehearsals, press conferences, and some commercial filming, we were still able to move normally like this. Especially in my case wherein I'm actually filming for a drama right now but I still managed to participate in this show.

 

Horror Movie Factory.

 

When I was informed about the title of the program, I was quite baffled. When the word 'Horror' is being mentioned, it's obviously something connected to ghosts or anything about the supernatural. Those things aren't a part of my interests and I hated it whenever I'm being scared. 

 

But then the show's producers had also told me that it was for discovering who among us would be the horror queen. It involved acting, something like me who's passionate about. I've decided to join this show for I didn't want to lose that title.

 

I'm Im Yoona. An actress for any kind of genre.

 

But I joined for not only that reason. These past few weeks, I've also lessened my quality time with the girls because of my busier schedules. Maybe this program would give me more time to spend with them. No matter how scary it might be, nothing else matters than seeing my girls with me.

 

Nothing else matters than seeing her with me.

 

"Okay girls, I know all of you are probably sleepy right now." Our manager's voice had snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked around and indeed most of us were having facial expressions which showed how much we're desperate to get back to bed. The make-up didn't even help to cover our emotions. "That's why I asked the director to give us a favor. He said that you can roam around for an hour before we start your filming."

 

Our manager received different reactions. Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sunny hi-fived each other for those three always wanted something exciting no matter how scary it could be. On the other hand, Tiffany, Jessica, and Sooyoung were shaking their heads violently against the idea. Taeyeon was being the leader that she was, trying her best to shush their noise. As for the maknae and I, well we kept our silence. 

 

I guess roaming around an old school which was abandoned for more than a decade would be much better than standing out here in the cold. 

 

"Can we go now?" Yuri eagerly asked and her eyes had a mischievous glint in them. The manager responded with a nod and the prankster didn't waste any more time as she began dragging both Sunny and Hyoyeon towards their destiny.

 

I sighed while shaking my head. Hyoyeon and Yuri won't probably burn the school down, not unless Sunny isn't with them to supervise.

 

My eyes eventually landed on Seohyun who was standing right next to me. I placed a hand over her arm and flashed her a gentle smile. "You wanna go inside and check things out Seo?" She was about to open and answer, until Taeyeon's voice had interrupted us. 

 

"Maknae! A little help please!"

 

A chuckle quickly passed through my lips as I watched our very own leader get tackled on the ground by the shikshin. Those two loved playing around together and they started rolling across the grassy floor beneath our feet. 

 

Seohyun looked at me apologetically. "Sorry unnie. I've got to help Taeyeon unnie first."

 

I nodded and motioned her to go on. She was such an obedient child and it was very amusing to see our youngest struggle to pull Taeyeon away from Sooyoung. 

 

I turned my attention towards the two Californian girls who were sitting on a mat on the grass, talking to each other about something I couldn't understand since their language was english. I dismissed the idea about asking them about tagging along with me, since those two are easily scared. 

 

And besides, asking Jessica would be..awkward. 

 

Even though it has only been two months and a half, it's still awkward.

 

I was left with no choice but to go by myself. The school did look scary but I wasn't as scared as Sooyoung or Tiffany. I'm well known as Him Yoona, a strong girl who won't back out on anything. And besides, it'll be more exciting and challenging if I explore around the building alone. 

 

I turned away from my members and faced the abandoned building that seemed to be drawing me close.

 

I took a deep breath and braced myself. 

 

Oh well, here I go.

 

---

 

Other than the dusty floors, empty corridors, and the dark hallways, the place looked absolutely fine.

 

I walked silently and carefully, with a helpful flashlight on one hand. My doe eyes wandered around the hallways that I walked into, and the thought of being alone by myself in this kind of place didn't even scare me one bit.

 

Okay. Maybe a little bit.

 

A while ago I think I heard some footsteps following me. But I dismissed that thought, thinking that I shouldn't scare myself with thoughts like that. If a ghost is following me, then it'd be impossible for it to have footsteps. As far as I know, ghouls didn't have feet because they float in the air. But if they did have feet, then it wouldn't even touch the ground.

 

I eventually ended up standing outside the door leading to the science lab. Others say that this room was the scariest when it comes to abandoned schools. 

 

I grabbed the doorknob and was about to open it, until the sound of footsteps resumed.

 

I swiftly turned my head to the side along with the flashlight, but nothing appeared before my eyes. All I saw was an empty hallway. But I swear there were footsteps. It was clearly a human walking. 

 

Returning my attention back to opening the door, I turned the doorknob only to discover that it was locked. Dissappointment flashed across my face. I was hoping that it was opened so that I could go inside and see what it contains. 

 

Thud.

 

The sudden sound made me jump. I snapped my head to the direction of my left but saw nothing. But just then there goes the sound of footsteps once more, but this time it was getting louder and louder as if it was getting closer to me. 

 

"Hello? Is somebody the--"

 

My words were cut off by the sudden scream that escaped my mouth. The door of the science lab suddenly made a bang sound as if somebody had kicked it from inside. The shock I've received made me run away for my life. My legs broke into a fast sprint and I didn't even know what I was doing until I turned to the corner of the hallway and bumped against someone.

 

"Oof!" 

 

Everything happened so fast. It was quite dark and I couldn't see anything clearly, not without the flashlight in my grasp. I groaned loudly but didn't feel any kind of pain since I seemed to have landed on something soft.

 

Hold on a second. Something...soft?

 

"Oww.." There was another groan and I was certain that it didn't come from me.

 

I looked down and even thanks to the small rays of the moonlight passing through the windows, I managed to see a human figure below me. It didn't take long for me to recognize the face of the woman squirming underneath me.

 

That beautiful face.

 

"Uhm. Yoona, you can get off of me now." 

 

Her soft, feminine voice had brought me back into reality. The return of my consciousness made me realize how close our faces were. So close that we were already exchanging our warm breathings with a centimeter of distance between our lips. 

 

My cheeks went hot as I quickly got up to my feet.

 

"S-Sorry." I stuttered out idiotically before extending out my hand to her. She took it without hesitation and she stood up as well with my assistance. We were standing next to each other, but we were careful enough to avoid making any eye contact. 

 

But the deafening silence was suffocating me. 

 

The situation now is even scarier than when I was alone.

 

I'd face any kind of ghost or monster, just not her. Just like now, my knees would tremble and my mouth would be out of words whenever she's around.

 

"Are you alright?" She was faster than me in asking. I simply nodded my head without another word. I badly wanted to ask if she was okay too, but my brain told me otherwise. I didn't want to show my concern. 

 

"W-Why are you here?" 

 

It was her turn to be quiet. She looked so adorable when she hung her head and stared at her small feet. Whenever she's being vulnerable, I liked it since I felt like being the dominant one between us. She always had this superior kind of aura around her which always made me feel awkward and shy towards her. 

 

But maybe I should take this chance to speak.

 

"Were you following me?" My hypothesis led to the conclusion that those footsteps that I've been hearing came from her. 

 

She snapped her head up to give me an incredulous look. "O-Of course not! I was just w-wandering around." It was difficult for me to keep my lips from curving upwards. She finally understands the feeling of stuttering. 

 

"I don't know." I lightly shrugged my shoulders as I turned my back on her. "Wouldn't it be weird that Jessica Jung, a girl who simply despises dark places and things such as ghosts, would be roaming around a haunted building on her own?" Before I could turn around and face her, I suddenly felt a stinging slap on the upper part of my arm. 

 

"Stop, teasing me." She muttered softly. "This place is already creeping me out."

 

"Look, if you wanted to come with me earlier, all you had to do was ask." I continued to , wriggling my eyebrows dorkily in the process. She just stood there and glared at me with flustered cheeks. I'll never forget this kind of reaction from her. She was doing it a lot when we were still toge--

 

Okay, nevermind. Let's not talk about that.

 

Silence fell and all we could here was the soft blow of the wind. The windows were opened and you can clearly hear the sounds of the trees swaying. I caught a glimpse of Jessica rubbing her arms. My concern went ahead of me before I could stop it. 

 

"Are you cold?" 

 

She looked at me and our eyes met for a brief moment. "N-No. I'm fine."

 

I wanted to offer her my blazer, but I was afraid that she might suspect of my real intentions. We were standing there awkwardly so I had no choice but to ask her if we should go back. She nodded without a word and together we went on our way.

 

Ten minutes had already passed yet we still cannot find the exit.

 

I was a little anxious because there were many hallways and corridors surrounding us. I forgot which way I came from and it seemed as though we keep on walking in circles. We just get back to the same place where we used to be. I didn't want to let her know that we were lost, because the last thing I want is to have a nerve-wrecked ice princess clinging onto me tightly and blaming me for our situation.

 

"Hey, weren't we already here just a while ago?" She asked. 

 

I pretended not to notice. "We were? I don't think so."

 

She eyed me carefully. I gulped, knowing that Jessica isn't actually that slow to understand what's going on. We were still walking side by side, making sure that there was enough space between us. But the hallways were a bit narrow which causes our shoulders to bump from time to time.

 

"Yoona, it's been fifteen minutes yet we can't still find our way out." She seemed to be noticing it yet she didn't sound so worried. "Are we lost?"

 

"N-No, we're not." 

 

"Yes we are. We've been passing through the same corridors." I suddenly felt a slight pinch on my arm. She usually does it when she's trying to get a person spill out the truth. "Tell me, are we lost?"

 

"No."

 

"Stop lying, I'm not that much of an idiot." 

 

"No we're not lost!"

 

"Then why aren't we still out of the building?" She questioned. "We're obviously lost! You don't remember the way!"

 

"Of course I do! I'm just having difficulty in thinking because of your constant blabbering!"

 

I didn't even notice that we were already fighting, not when we were already facing each other with an exchange of glares. My hands were clenched tightly and annoyance had been built up inside of me. This scene reminds me of the last time we ever had our last argument. 

 

I got lost into her eyes but looked away once her facial expression had softened.

 

"Yoona--"

 

"We're not lost. I can find our way out of here, don't worry." I told her in a cold tone of my voice. Before she could say anything further, I already turned my back on her and started walking. "You're so afraid to get stuck in here with me, is that why you're itching to get out of this place?" 

 

"Yoona."

 

"I know there are still unsettled things between us. But you don't have to show much you dislike being with me."

 

"Y-Yoona."

 

"I never should've joined this stupid show in the first place. If only I knew this was going to happen." I continued to spat out useless things, not even noticing why Jessica was calling my attention in the first place. 

 

"Yoona!"

 

"What?" As I spun around to face her, I heard a crumbling sound above me. I didn't even have time to realize that a part of the roof was giving in. Soon a huge wooden thing started falling towards me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact to fall on my head. 

 

"Watch out!" 

 

A felt a hard force upon me. But it wasn't because of the broken roof, but because someone pushed me roughly that I fell to the floor. There was a loud thud and then I heard a soft whimper. 

 

I didn't have to be concerned for myself when there was another person that I had to think about.

 

"SICA!"

 

My heart was filled with worry and guilt once I saw her sitting on the floor. Her face was scrunched up in pain as she placed an arm over her ankle. I quickly rushed to her side and touched her injured foot. 

 

"Are you okay? What happened? Do you need a doctor? Is it bad? Does it hurt?" All the questions rushed out of my mouth and I didn't even had time to listen to her response. I was worried to death and panic was taking over me. 

 

I only calmed down when a cold hand pressed against my cheek. 

 

It was the kind of touch that sends a special kind of warmth throughout my whole body. 

 

Just one touch from her, my heart went back to its stable beating and I could finally breathe properly.

 

Her eyes aligned with mine and my heart began fluttering at the sight of her breath-taking smile. I can't remember the last time she ever gave me that look. "Calm down Yoona. I'm okay."

 

"N-No, you're not." I opposed, glancing at her foot.

 

"It's just a minor injury. Don't worry too much." 

 

I raised an eyebrow at her. "I wasn't worrying." The smile wiped off her face upon hearing my words. But I managed to bring it back once I continued what I had to say. "I was scared. I thought that you got hurt. Knowing that, I won't stop blaming myself for this."

 

"It was supposed to be me." I mumbled under my breath. "Why did you risk yourself for me?"

 

Her hand was still resting on the side of my face, giving it a gentle rub. Her gesture was so soothing and it filled my stomach with butterflies. The kind of feeling that I felt when I confessed to her before and she answered with a sweet yes. 

 

"Because, I care about you." She told me. "I'd rather get myself hurt rather than seeing you in pain instead. That's why I followed you remember? The thought of you roaming around in this building alone made me worry that I forgot about my phobia towards the darkness."

 

Please, just kill me right now. Since when was this ice princess so heart-warmingly good with her words?

 

"I love you Yoona." And she finally said it. 

 

Those words which I thought I'd never be able to hear from her ever again. 

 

"We've broken up but it doesn't matter. My feelings never changed and you never stopped crossing my mind." I knew I looked like an idiot by staring at her with my mouth wide open, but I couldn't help it. She was just so beautiful and her words were too precious for me not to listen to. 

 

"Jessica.." 

 

A look of anticipation filled her face as she waited for what I was about to say. But instead of responding with the same three words, I stood up before scooping her into my arms. I carried her with ease and started walking towards a room which turned out to be the infirmary. 

 

"Stay here." I gently placed her on an old bunk bed. I was about to let her go but her arms which made its way around my neck had kept me in place. "Sica.."

 

"Where are you going? You're not going to leave me on this dirty bed are you?" I chuckled softly at her cuteness. But she did look scared so I had to assure her with a soft kiss on her forehead. 

 

"I won't leave you." I told her in the most convincing way possible. "I'll never do something stupid like that again."

 

She smiled before loosening her grip on me. I knelt down in front of her and grabbed her foot. I gently trailed her ankle with my thumb and she flinched at the touch. 

 

"Does it hurt?"

 

She nodded with her lips formed into a pout. I laughed once more, our eyes locking into one long and intense staring contest. Soon enough I lifted myself off the ground just to capture those lips in a short kiss.

 

As I pulled away, she welcomed me with wide eyes. 

 

"S-Sorry." My cheeks went red as I lowered my head. "I-I didn't intend to do it. I-It's just that you keep on p-puckering your lips that it t-tempted me to--" I wasn't even able to finish my sentence when she suddenly grabbed the necktie of my clothing and pulled me in for one long-lasting kiss. 

 

The kiss lasted for more than ten seconds and I was definitely having the time of my life.

 

Jessica was the first one to pull away. She rested out foreheads together as we beamed smiles that we used to share when we were still together. 

 

"T-That was.." I couldn't say anything more than that. 

 

"..Amazing." Fortunately, Jessica finished the sentence for me. She stole one more peck from me before saying those three words once more, "I love you."

 

My smile grew so huge as if my lips were going to tear apart soon. 

 

"I love you too Sica."

 

We looked at each other and were about to lean in for another kiss, until another voice had rudely disturbed our moment.

 

"I don't mean to ruin your privacy, but have you seen two lovebirds who got lost around here?" Light was flashed on the both of us and I saw two figures standing by the doorway. Yuri's grin was recognizable and Taeyeon was standing right next to her. 

 

"Are you two alright? We've been looking all over for you!" Taeyeon rushed to us quickly and noticed Jessica's ankle. "Did something happen?"

 

"She's hurt." I said. Jessica locked eyes with me and I couldn't help but to worry tremendously. "We should probably get her a doctor." 

 

"The staff are on their way." Yuri chimed in. "I already called for help."

 

"Aish. You two should've been more careful." Taeyeon scolded. "You never should've went in here in the first place!"

 

"It's okay Taengoo, stop worrying too much." Jessica warned. 

 

Jessica looked at me and we exhanged knowing glances. A smile unconsciously made its way on my face as I held Jessica's hand in mine. 

 

She's right. It really was okay. Because if we didn't enter this place, we never could've gotten back together.

 

"They're here." Yuri got out of the room to greet the staff and SNSD's manager who was ready to give me and Jessica a terrible lecture. Taeyeon followed suit, who's also preparing herself to scold us when we get home. 

 

Jessica and I were left in the room, much to their delight. 

 

"You gonna be okay?" Jessica asked as she squeezed my hand. 

 

"I should be asking you that actually." 

 

"No need, because I know that everything's okay whenever I'm with you."

 

"Same thing goes for me."

 

The two of us looked around and when we saw that it was clear, Jessica grabbed my neck and resumed our romance.

 

 

 

---

 

A/N: Aw gawd why do I feel so lame about this? LOL just kidding

I like this one-shot, and it's a birthday special for our doe-eyed princess, YOONA! Saranghae unnie~

Next will be YulSic. Oh yeah~~ 

Hope you enjoyed reading this! <3