12; Snapshots

Soshified Shots

 

A/N: Hi again. *waves* I know I said that I'm going to post the 2nd TaeNy shot, but my heart was wanting to post this YoonYul shot first. >.<

First YoonaxYuri shot ever. Enjoy~

 

 

 

It was a beautiful day. 

 

The day was so beautiful that I had the urge to come out and do what I love to do the most in my life.

 

Taking pictures.

 

Ever since I was eight years old and first grasped a camera, photography has never left my mind.

 

Taking pictures is the only thing that could ever relieve stress for a busy CEO like me. 

 

Being the head of a famous magazine publishing company, I barely have anytime to breathe the fresh air even for a minute. 

 

I can't even remember the last time I felt my camera beneath the burning touch of my fingers.

 

My lips quickly curved upwards into a smile as soon I stepped out of my car with my camera hanging around my neck. The scene that welcomed me was beyond beautiful, it was something I've been yearning to see all my life.

 

What I was seeing before me was the heart-warming sight of the bright green hills which posed perfectly right in front of the cliff that I was standing on.

 

My heart was beating so fast and the smile never left my face as excitement built up inside of me.

 

For today, no more busy working.

 

No more stressing files and contracts to read and sign.

 

No more annoying employees.

 

For today, I am no longer a CEO. I am just a young and carefree photographer who is allowed to do anything she wants with her camera.

 

I stretched my arms and exhaled heavily into the air. 

 

Soon enough I found myself taking numerous pictures of the beautiful nature sight before me. 

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

I glanced through the results and all of the photos were beautifully taken. A satisfied look appears on my face as I did a fist pump in the air. 

 

In that day, I thought things could never get any better. 

 

I never felt so free and restless in my entire existence.

 

But that was, until, I heard a strange sound coming froma short distance. 

 

I tried to ignore it at first, but then the sound keeps on bothering me and it was making me lose my focus on what I was doing. 

 

A bit annoyed, I paused in my activity and entertained my curiosity in finding out where that sound was coming from. 

 

I walked into a small rocky path, leading me to an unusual garden. 

 

I've been coming to this place ever since I was a kid, but I never recalled seeing a garden in here. 

 

Hiding myself beneath the tall bushes, my eyes caught a glimpse of a human figure in the middle of the garden.

 

My heart fluttered and my breathing hitched in that very moment. It was exactly the way how I felt when I was standing on the edge of the cliff not too long ago.

 

I was welcomed by another beautiful sight. 

 

But to tell you the truth, this one's much more worth taking picture of.

 

Right where I was looking, there was a young woman sitting on the green grass. Her long brown locks were perfectly braided to the side, and she was wearing a peach-colored dress which reached her knees. 

 

She was reading a book and the sound was actually coming out from her own mouth. 

 

She was humming a song.

 

I didn't know what came up into my mind but the next thing I knew, I was already snapping pictures of her. 

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

I somehow felt like a weird stalker stealing her pictures, but I couldn't help myself.

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

The sight before me was damn too beautiful to just stare at. I knew it was something I'd want to make a memory of.

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

Besides, she didn't even seem to notice my presence. She was too preoccupied with her activity that she has simply no idea that I already took a hundred pictures of her.

 

I smiled, glancing through my perfectly taken photos.

 

Looks like I'll be coming here more often.

 

---

 

Another week had passed by and I had another free weekend to spend.

 

With no doubt, my vacation would be all about me and my camera's bonding time together. 

 

I grinned like an idiot once I arrived at the usual place. I hopped out of my car and stood at the edge of the cliff, closing my eyes and opening my arms in order to savor the feeling of being outside.

 

I took some photos before marching along the rocky pathway.

 

Once again I found myself hiding behind those bushes and admiring the beauty before me.

 

But to my suprise, she looks so different from the way she used to be that last time I saw her.

 

Last week, she was smiling happily while reading a book and humming a song. But this time, she was hugging her knees close to her chest while crying out tears from her eyes.

 

Although I did not know her at all, my heart clenched at the sight of her sadness. 

 

I am usually the type who disliked seeing people cry. Moreover when that person is someone who looks so beautiful and innocent.

 

What could ever be the reason for her to be crying like this?

 

All of a sudden I felt angry. I felt angry at whatever or whoever it is that made her tears come out. I had the urge to come out of my hiding place and run to her so that I could do something to comfort her.

 

But I stayed where I was, staring at her like a useless fool.

 

My fingers didn't found themselves useless when they started wrapping themselves around my camera. 

 

The next thing I knew, I was once again taking pictures of her.

 

How rude of me to be taking her photos while she's in her most vulnerable state. But I couldn't help it.

 

She still looks so breath-takingly beautiful even with her poofy eyes and reddish nose.

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

Beautiful.

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

I dislike seeing people who cry. But let's just make her an exception.

 

I still find myself admiring her even if she's crying.

 

---

 

Another week means another weekend. 

 

I didn't waste anymore time as I drove into my usual place, stopping right when the cliff was a few meters away from my vehicle.

 

I stood at its edge, admiring the endless beauty of the rolling hills and green lands below me. 

 

After taking a few number of photos, I went to my next destination. 

 

I reached the garden and started hiding beneath the bushes. My heart pounded with excitement as I prepared my camera for another wave of pictures of that beautiful woman. 

 

But the excitement melted away once I saw that she wasn't there.

 

My eyes frantically searched for her presence. I was about to get dissappointed, until she came into view.

 

My jaw dropped, my cheeks went flustered, and my hands dropped the camera that I was holding.

 

She appeared into my view, wearing nothing but a small piece of towel wrapped around her petite body.

 

It seems that she'd just taken a bath from the lake not far away from here.

 

I quickly lowered my head and covered my eyes, trying to erase what I saw earlier.

 

But then I realized that there's nothing to be ashamed about. It's not like she's completely .

 

I slowly removed my hands from my face and attempted to look at her again.

 

She was still in that towel, and her hair was dripping wet. 

 

As if she could never look even more beautiful.

 

A ridiculous idea came into my mind, but it wasn't ridiculous enough for me to dismiss. 

 

With  slightly trembling hands, I picked up my camera and started snapping some pictures.

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

With every snap, my heart pounded. 

 

Click. Click. Click.

 

Amazingly beautiful.

 

I glanced at the photos and smiled in satisfaction. 

 

It was then, when my camera was suddenly snatched away from me.

 

"What do you think you're doing?"

 

My heart nearly bursted out of its chamber upon sensing another presence behind me. 

 

"What the--" A tall guy was standing right behind me, holding my camera up close to his face as he glanced through my newly taken pictures. 

 

He faced me with a furious look in his eyes and it scared me.

 

"What on earth are you doing? Why the hell are you taking these pictures?" My heart dropped as I fought the urge to ask him to give me my camera back. "What do you think you're doing huh?"

 

"I-I.." I was lost for words and there was a huge lump on my throat.

 

I couldn't find the right way to explain.

 

"What's going on in here?" Things didn't go easier for me when she suddenly appeared out of nowhere, wearing a new set of clothes. 

 

The guy who was infuriated with me pointed a finger at me. "This woman is a sicko! She was taking pictures of you while you were dressing up!"

 

"What?"

 

"N-No! That's not it!" I finally found the courage to speak, although it wasn't enough for me to give them my reasons.

 

She looked at me, and that's the first time I ever felt so small. 

 

I've always imagined how'd it feel when her eyes would be laid on me. 

 

But the way she's looking at me right now in disgust, isn't exactly the way I imagined it would be.

 

"Why would you do such a thing?" 

 

I turned my head away, biting my lip and trying so hard to not let the tears fall.

 

"Don't worry babe, I deleted everything. You don't have to worry about a thing." I saw him clenching his fists and glaring at me. "I'll handle her." 

 

He was about to march towards me until she stopped him by pushing his chest. 

 

"No."

 

My heart swelled as I looked at her.

 

"Leave her alone."

 

"What? But she--"

 

"I know what she did." She stated in a serious tone. Her eyes glanced at me again but I was quick enough to avoid looking into them. "But you're in no position to do this. You're not my boyfriend anymore."

 

"B-But--"

 

"Just leave."

 

"Yoona--"

 

"Leave. Now."

 

I watched as his shoulders dropped and his face turn into a frown. He glared at me one last time before turning around and stomping away. 

 

Once he was out of sight, the woman approached me and handed me my camera.

 

My heart skipped a beat when our hands accidentally touched when I grabbed my camera from her.

 

I looked into her eyes and it lasted longer this time.

 

"I..I'm sorry." I said a little too softly. "I swear, I didn't--"

 

"Just leave." I was about to open my mouth to object but she gave me a look that told me that I shouldn't. "Please, just go away and..don't ever come back."

 

And then I started to feel my heart breaking.

 

It was exactly how I felt when I broke my first camera when I was thirteen.

 

My heart, torn into a million pieces.

 

I wanted to stay. I wanted to tell her that I did nothing wrong but to admire her from afar.

 

But of course I was in no position to tell her that.

 

She wanted me to go, and so I did.

 

And I wondered if I'd ever come back again.

 

---

 

It was another weekend.

 

But my days have gone from bad to worse.

 

Even when I'm not at work, my body is full of stress and of exhaustion.

 

I wanted to go out and feel the fresh air, but I never did.

 

I haven't even touched my camera since the last incident.

 

I could still picture her face and the look in her eyes when she said that I should just go away and never come back.

 

Never come back.

 

Although it was against the lazy side of my, I lifted myself off the couch and headed inside the small studio room where I keep all the developed pictures from my camera. 

 

I glanced at the wall and saw all of the past pictures I've taken from all my travels. 

 

But there was one particular bunch that caught my eye.

 

Those were the pictures of her, the ones which I took when she was reading that book, when she was crying, and one picture of that when she was in a towel.

 

That guy deleted her pictures from my cam but he seemed to have forgotten that there was still one left.

 

My lips outstretched into a small smile.

 

Although I've only admired her from afar, I managed to keep some memories of her.

 

Now I'll never forget her beautiful face.

 

And I don't even know if that's a good or a bad thing.

 

As I stared at her pictures, an idea suddenly popped into my mind. 

 

Maybe I'll return to that place for one last time.

 

---

 

Once I got there, I was more than happy to have seen her in the exact same place as before.

 

She was seated in the middle of the garden, lying on the green grass with her eyes staring up at the blue sky.

 

With careful and quiet steps, I started making my way towards her. 

 

She didn't notice my presence until I was standing right beside her.

 

She suddenly got up from the ground and stared at me as if I was some lunatic.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

I just stared at her without a word.

 

"Didn't I tell you not to come back?"

 

I handed her the red folder. She blinked her eyes at me.

 

"Just take it. Take it and I'll never appear before you ever again." I told her.

 

She seemed hesitant for a second, but then she accepted the gift.

 

I bowed in farewell greeting before walking away.

 

I took a deep breathe as I continued to march out of the garden. 

 

As I was getting nearer to my car, I silently prayed inside of my that she'd appreciate what I gave her.

 

That folder was like a scrapbook with contained all of her photos which I've taken. And at the last page, I wrote a small letter in order to explain to her why I even took her pictures in the first place.

 

'Hi. I know you have completely no idea who I am but I'm willing to explain the reason of taking your pictures. When I saw you for the first time three weeks ago, I was easily captivated by your beauty. I am a passionate photographer and I am only interested in taking beautiful photos. And you are obviously not an exception to that.

I know we don't know each other. But every time I take your pictures, I feel like we do. My camera is somehow my connection with you, and because of it, I've made memories of you that I do not want to forget. My intention is nothing erted and I am not your stalker. 

Maybe I'll just call myself your admirer.

I hope you'll forgive me for this. Even if you hate me from today onwards, I hope you also made a special memory of me. Thank you for being a part of my memories.

Sincerely yours,

Yuri'

 

It took a lot of thinking for me to have written all those words. But it all came from my heart.

 

It's weird and I don't even know why I spent a lot of effort on someone whom I don't even know.

 

But I can still smile because I've made a wonderful memory.

 

I was slowly inching nearer towards my vehicle when all of a sudden..

 

"Wait! Yuri wait!"

 

I paused in my tracks upon hearing that voice.

 

Before I could even turn around, I felt a body slam into my back and a pair of arms wrapping itselves around my waist.

 

My heart pounded like crazy.

 

"Please, don't go. Just...stay."

 

And once I heard that, I knew that this was going to be a start of a new memory that I'd never want to forget. 

 

I turned around and faced her. 

 

"I won't."

 

I grabbed my camera, wrapped an arm around her and took our first picture together.

 

Click.

 

 

---

 

A/N: YoonYul shot done! Hope you guys like it! This is one of my fav oneshots to be honest. :)))

The TaeNy one next! ^^

Do you readers have any more pairings to request? :P

Thanks for the support! Please comment!