Soft Lips

Confidential Guidance

 

Soft Lips

Want to learn how to get smooth and sweet lips? These guidelines will help you make your lips look more attractive and inviting.

1. Don't your lips. Saliva contains a substance that will dry out your lips.

2. Don't subject your lips to the cold. It's important to wear a lip protector; bitter wind or temperatures can dry out your lips too.

3. Don't bite your lips. Biting your lips will cause the healing process of cuts to slow down.

4. Drink lots of water. Chapped lips are sometimes a wake up call from your body saying its not getting as much water as it should. It is essential for you to drink plenty of water everyday to keep your lips and body hydrated.

5. Moisturize using lip products. There are some great lip products out there that will help recover those chapped lips in a flash leaving them shiny and moisturized. Make sure you apply a chap-stick in the morning, maybe underneath your lipgloss or lipstick, during the day whenever you have the time, and at night before you go to bed. There are some great lip products out there that will work wonders for your lips such as the good old Vaseline, Burt's Bees, Carmex and the original Chapstick. If your looking for something a little more yummy and less harsh you could go for something like a Nivea chap-stick, Soft lips and The Elf Therapeutic Conditioning Balm and many many more. However you shouldn't be layering on the lip products all at once. A little bit of chap-stick underneath your lipgloss or lipstick is fine, but you shouldn't be caking on five different lip glosses at once as your lips need to breathe.

6. Exfoliate your lips regularly. You may not think that it makes much of a difference, but it actually makes a huge one! There are a variety of lip exfoliation remedies out there, using simple household products such as mixing sugar and olive oil, simply scrub the mixture onto your lips in a circular motion, and rinse it off with warm water! Your lips will be silky smooth and as soft as anything. This is because when you exfoliate your lips, you are getting rid of all the dead and dry skin on your lips, leaving behind those healthy gorgeous glowing lips.

 

Warning

Do not brush your lips too hard or they will be raw and sore.

Throw out lip balms that you've had for one year or longer. They can store bacteria.

Try not to your lips as the saliva will make them dry.

Don't use cheap balms with flavors, because they will make your lips dry and you might be tempted to it off.*

Don't share your lip balm as it can spread germs