Healthy Hair Secrets

Confidential Guidance

Healthy Hair Secrets 

Hair is one of the characteristics of mammals. Typically, we all have hair and for a matter of reasons, women look after their hair more than men. We as women, want to look presentable to the world and to the opposite . We can't absolutely forget about beautiful, glossy hair. Here are a few tips about hair that will help you have the finest hair in town!

1) Let you hair down. Tying your hair up too tight may cause damage. If hair must go up, use hair ties that will easily slide off hair. 

2) Don't wash your hair everyday. Hair contains natural oils which will be striped off if hair is to frequently washed. If hair is washed to much, it only produces more natural oil on the scalp that will only cause greasy, oily hair, which I believe, you wouldn't want. 

3) Brush hair before washing.  Not only does brushing hair before washing help un-tangle knots, it dissolves any unwanted dirt and disperses hair's natural oil. 

4) Protect hair from heated styling tools. If you are going to use products that expose your hair to extreme bare heat, be sure to use a thermal protecting hair product first. 

5) Shield your hair from the sun. When hair is exposed to the hot blazing sun, the outcome may not be pretty. Because the sun can be described like heated styling tools, they can lead heir to being dry, brittle and dull. 

6) Eat fish and nuts. They say eating fish and nuts can help create a healthier scalp as they both contain omega-3 fats. 

7) Treat split ends. Split ends are an every girl's enemy. Not treating these pests will only cause your hair further damage to the point you may not hair any left.

8) Keep brushes away from curly hair. Curly hair is likely to break and become brittle and dry. For this reason, brushing it with a brush would do any good but worsen the situation. Try using conditioners with polymers, they can smooth the hair and make it more manageable. 

9) Give the blow dry a rest. First things first, blow drying hair is an absolute no, no. Not only does it damage the hair, it can actually lead to hair lost. So no blow dyers! 

10) Handle hair with care. Hair can be as fragile as flowers. They need to be taken care of, with love and care. 

11) Dry with care. When drying the hair, don't use brittle and rough towels. Use a soft and fuzzy towel instead, as this does not have much force on the hair. 

12) Shower with luke warm water. Hot water is not recommended for showers as they quickly dry up they scalp and can even irritate the skin. Try use warm water instead or even better, cold water.

13) Condition, Shampoo, Condition. Only condition the tips of your hair as the scalp has the nutrients it already needs. Shampoo the scalp as the tips of your hair does not need this extra boost.

14) Sleep on silk. Silk pillowcases are much softer than cotton pillowcases, therefore that don't hurt or damage the hair as much.

15)  Colour with caution. If you haven't already coloured your hair and are thinking on whether you would like to dye it, don't. Stay too your natural hair colour and your hair will soon enough, thank you.