Water

Confidential Guidance

Water contains no calories or organic nutrients, bringing it to top place on my scoreboard. Considered as the most natural substance/liquid, water flushes out all the bad and greasy things in your body, helping you to a healthier body. As it has won many awards for its incredible ways of helping the human body, you might have not know that it also lessens the risk of getting cancer by 45%. That's right 45%. It also reduces the risk of bladder cancer by 50% and potentially lowers the risk of getting cancer.

Other positive affects it has are :

- Weight loss. Water is considered as one of the best tools for weight loss as it is completely natural. Drink lots and feel like pots! 

- Heart Healthy. Drinking water can actually lower your risks of getting heart attacks. 

- Energy. Whether its sports or Olympics, water is a must. It is so beneficial to you that you'll fall in love with it. It helps hydrate you, giving you an extra boast that you'll need. 

- Headache Cure. Ever had a bad, bad headache? Why not try a cup of water? 

- Reduce wrinkles. According to researches, drinking water actually reduces wrinkles that we, as women, hate. 

- Healthy skin. All in all, water helps clear up the skin, giving it an extra glow. Just over a week, you'll see that your skin has improved much more, that is, if you have been drinking enough water. 

- Digestive Problems. In order for our digestive system to digest food properly, we need a good amount of water. Water can often help cure stomach acid -- problems, and water along with fiber can cure constipation. 

- Cleansing. Honestly, water washes out all the toxins and waste that your body will not be needing. 

 

Auxiliary Information:

Additionally you should be having at lease 8 cups of water a day. But personally I think having to much water makes you feel bloated and kind of fizzy. Or maybe that's just me because as you all know, I am very small in size and very weak. Anyways, always drink after you have a meal, this actually helps you digest the food more easily, as stated above.

Carry a bottle around, you never know when you would want a sip!

Drink a glass of water in the morning. This will wake you up and get your body ready for another day. 

Water can be used as a toner. For it is cold, it closes the pores. May be kept in a small container and be left in the bathroom if desired.