She Writes Better Than She Fights

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-Four

Gigi

"Argh!" I groaned as my head crashed against the hard cement floor.

Seohyun stood towering above me, a cold smirk plastered on her face. She took another step toward me and I panicked, afraid that she would kick me or something. I instantly jumped up off my feet and punched her across the face as hard as I could. She gasped and squealed as she, too, fell onto the ground.

"Omo!" Tiffany, her partner-in-crime gasped, covering with her hands in shock.

I glared at her. "If you don't want to be hurt, make your friend leave. Now."

Tiffany frowned and crossed her arms. "Mwuh? This-This wasn't my idea. seohyun was the one who--"

"Yah, Tiffany! Help me get up! And stop trying to put all the blame on me! You wanted to help me!" Seohyun yelled.

Tiffany nodded her head slowly and pulled up her so-called friend. Seohyun's eyes stayed put on me. Her eyes were filled with anger and hatred. I stood my ground and crossed my arms.

Seohyun snarled. "I hate you!"

She ran full speed towards me. I stepped to the side and let her fall face-first (again) onto the floor. Tiffany made a laughing/coughing sound and tried to hide her smile. She instantly stopped smiling when Seohyun tripped me with her legs. I fell onto the floor and felt someone pull my hair like it was a grass.

"Oww!" I cried, tears filling my eyes. I tried to pull my head away, but Seohyun was once again, standing above me with her hands in my hair. I knew I shouldn't have put my hair down today.

I kicked her with my back legs and Seohyun moaned, but didn't drop to the floor. Her hands loosened from my head and I instantly pulled myself away from her grasp. I slapped her across the face with all my might. Seohyun wobbled on her legs before slappign me back. My face stung and my cheek burned. I gripped her shoulders and pushed her against the wall. She stomped her shoes onto mine, hurting my toes and making me back away from her. She laughed and walked towards me, her hands on her hips, but she looked weak compared to earlier.

"You think you can stop me?" she asked.

"From what? Being a witch? Of course not," I answered. "You're always like that."

She snarled at me and hit my arms. I kicked her legs again. Tiffany walked towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter