One Kiss

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-Six

Gigi

After the recording, which took a long, long time, we all decided to go eat at a restaurant together. It was for a celebration. A celebration for SHINee's new album. Unfortunately, Seohyun was invited to come. And so was I. So there was no way to leave. I wish that I hadn't come. Who knew that we would be celebrating tonight? Certainly not me.

"Gigi, I'll pay for you." Jonghyun offered with a wink. "Buy anything you'd like. Expensive or cheap. Just for out dear new friend."

"Yah," Minho barked. "I'm her boyfriend. I'll be paying for her."

Seohyun cleared . "Ahem, I am also a new friend, you guys! Anyone care to treat me?"

Everyone was silent. Seohyun's hopeful tone quickly diminished and I laughed in my head.

Taemin stepped up. "I-If you'd like, I could pay for your meal."

Seohyun giggled over dramatically. She snuggled Taemin. "Aigoo! This is why I sang a duet with you, Tae Tae!"

"Did you just call him 'Tae Tae'?!" Onew asked with disbelief.

 Taemin smiled at her politely before turning away to talk with Key. I watched the hands on my watch. Time ticked by slowly, not wanting to move as much as I did. It's just one dinner, it's nothing much. Just eat, eat, and eat. Then it's over and done with. You don't even need to pay since some dudes are fighting over who gets to pay for you. Then you can leave. Just like that. What's so hard about that?

I sighed and decided to wait silently. I caught Seohyun's eye. She gave me a cold look before turning towards Taemin and smiling at him with cute, big eyes. Taemin gave her a hesitant smile and she linked her arm around his. I in a deep breath and turned away.

Seohyun

I peeked over at the girl. She glanced at me with no expression. I gave her a look. I hated how she kept on taking all the attention that was supposed to be mine. No matter where I go, I am always the shining star. So why does every guy around here seem to like her more? The 2 who look at her the most are Minho and Taemin oppa. Of course, they look at her only when she isn't looking. It seems rather suspicious. I knew that Minho oppa was going out with her, but why would my Tae Tae look at her?

I smiled at Taemin as brilliantly as I could. He smiled back. I linked my arm around his. My flirting didn't seem to be working with him. In fact, it wasn't working on anybody from SHINee. It was as if they were gay or something!!! How is it not possible that they would like me??!! Aish!! >.<

"Taemin-ah..." I breathed, inching towards his face.

"Y-Ye?" he muttered.

I cuddled closer. "When is the food coming? I'm hungry. Aigoo."

He laughed. "Soon. Be patient. I used to be like you, always asking for food."

The food soon came. I ordered an expensive spaghetti meal. (Taemin was going to pay, after all.) The other girl ordered a cheap salad and barely even ate it. What is wrong with her? Is she trying to go on a diet?

The guys were all drinking beer, including Taemin. In fact, he was the one who drank the most. I stared at him in disguist as he swung his fork around in a drunk way. He began to hum a song and I almost choked on my spaghetti. Then, Taemin grabbed a spoon to drink his soup. I ignored him and continued to eat.

Suddenly, a warm splash covered my face.

Gigi

I gaped my mouth op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter