Meeting

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten

Taemin

Today was the SHINee meeting for our next album. After our Japanese album, this would be the next one coming out. So I could not come to this meeting late. Not like Jonghyun's birthday party. This was a serious thing.

"Ready to go in?" Jonghyun asked me. I nodded. We'd arrived at the SM building for the meeting.

The five of us went in, along with our agents. What I liked about this building was how. . . professional it looked. When I told Minho about that, he called me childish. -.-

We went into the elevator. The meeting was at the sixth floor. I looked at the time on my watch. It was 1 o'clock. I would be able to make it to the library on time to help Gigi with the festival.

"Taemin, why do you look so impatient today?" Key asked.

"Mwuh?" I said.

Key pointed to my watch. "You've been looking at it a lot today. What's up?"

"I'll tell you later." I said. I didn't want everybody to find out that I was dating, after all. If our agents heard about it, it would spread and SM Entertainment might not let me be with Gigi anymore. Waah! I don't want that!!!

"We're here." our agents said, walking out of the elevator.

We went into a small room by the corner, where our discussion was held.

When we went in, there were other people there. Maybe people who managed our albums. I didn't know. I sat down next to Key and Minho.

"We're here to talk about what the next album will be about and what we'll be doing with it." our agent said.

The other people told us about the theme with our next album. It was going to be in korean again. (Yay! I don't have to learn a new language!) There were going to be more than one music video that we would make for two songs. Both of them involved dancing and my happiness went down. I mean, I love to dance, but hours and hours of dancing and practicing was not one of the my favorite parts of it. At least the fans would like it. They loved Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong, etc.

"You'll be recording the songs in three days, so practice your singing."

"Three days?!" we all shouted.

Everybody nodded. I sank back in my seat and sighed. Recording usually took days. If I had to do that, I wouldn't be able to help Gigi with the festival. She was not going to be happy.

"Can we make it later on?" I asked.

The manager shook his head. "Ani, we need to record it before fans get impatient. You guys haven't been promoting much songs lately. We need progress, or you'll lose fans and money."

"Are you sure? How about just one week later?" I asked.

"Ani, we've already set up the studio for you guys to record. We ca't wait much longer."

"Please?" I pleaded.

I felt Jonghyun, Key, Onew, and Minho's eyes on me. I never complained about anything when we held these meetings. But Minho already knew why I wanted to wait. The other three didn't and looked really surprised. I was sure that they would ask me about it soon.

"Jonghyun, I heard that you would like to help with the songs and music today?" the manager said.

Jonghyun nodded. "Ye, and I also have a few songs that I wrote. Maybe you could try and see if it'd be good for the album?"

"Very well. Since we have many things to work on today, I say that we use today to get more of the job done. SHINee, go practice in the studio. It'll help for your recording."

"Wait, we're going to the studio? When will we leave?" I asked.

"By the end of the day."

I felt myself go black. If it was the whole day, I couldn't help out Gigi. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter