Again & Again

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven

Taemin

 

The next morning, I had to wake up at 7:30 A.M. It turns out that I had to spend another whole day at the studio.

Oh, man.

"Taemin, what was the second dance move after the one you showed me yesterday?" Onew asked.

Was he seriously asking me this while I was brushing my teeth? I put my tooth brush in my mouth and showed him the dance move. Some toothpaste fell onto my tee. Grr...

"Thanks, by the way, you have tooth-"

"I know!" I said, dabbing a towel onto my shirt.

Onew stared at me. "Woah, what's up with the attitude? You're usually so nice, Taemin!"

I ignored him and continued to brush my teeth. I really didn't mean to take my anger out on Onew, but I was losing my patience.

I finished brushing and grabbed my jacket. Minho, who had just entered my room, stared at me.

"Yah, you're seriously losing it, Taemin. You even forgot to brush your hair. If you went out looking like that, your fans are sure to laugh at you."

I looked at myself in the mirror. Sure enough, my hair looked like a tornado had went through it. I nodded my head at Minho. "Gomawo, hyung."

"Sure." he said.

Key came in. "Ready to go?"

We nodded. "Ye."

Then we were off to the studio. When we entered the building, I looked at the time. It was 8:00 now. Is Gigi already awake? Oh, right. She has school. I should text her.

I grabbed my cell phone out of my jacket and flipped it open to text.

gigi im sry but i cant come 2day. i have things to-

My phone was suddenly out of my hands. A man had taken it. he gave me an apologetic smile. "Mianhe, but phones are prohibited in this area."

"Mwuh?! But I have to-"

"Sir, we were told that SHINee must not use any electronics in the studio so that you can focus on only your work." he said.

I sighed. "Ani, just for a second, I'll give it right back. I just need to-"

"Mianhe, but I cannot let you do that. You must now practice your dancing. It is for the next MV and it's really important that you practice enough. Your recording will be coming up soon."

This is so unfair. "I-"

"Please follow the rules, sir. This is really important. I hope that you'll respect our wishes."

I didn't say anything and he walked out of the room carrying my phone. How am I supposed to tell Gigi now? I need to let her know! What do I do?

Someone patted my shoulder. I turned around and saw Minho. He gave me a sad smile. "Just tell her another time. I'm sure you'll be able to."

I smiled back. "Okay. Thank you, hyung."

"Sure." he said.

"Do I spot a 2min moment right now?" Key said, walking over.

"Really?!" Jonghyun said, excited.

"I can't believe it!" Onew said.

"Why are you all over here?" Minho asked.

"Waiting for the 2min couple to start practice." Jonghyun answered, grinning.

"We're not together!" I whined. Why did they always have to tease us about it?

"Whatever. Let's practice now." Minho said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

"And they say that they aren't together." Key whispered.

"I know! Look at those hands, they look like they hold hands all the time." Onew whispered.

"I heard that!" I shouted.

"They know." Minho said.

I pouted and pulled my hand out of Minho's. i just noticed that I liked holding Gigi's hand a lot. Minho's hand was big and rough. Gigi's was smaller and soft. When she held my hand, it was a sincere and gentle gesture. I guess I shouldn't compare Minho and Gigi. They were opposites.

I hope Gigi won't be mad at me.

Gigi

Hmph. Something's fishy. Really fishy. Taeyoon is acting really strange. After school, went to the library and deliberately acted like I was mad. I was sure that he would be at the entrance, pouting in his cute way, saying "I'm sorry, I'm so, so, so, sorry!" over and over. But there was no one.

"Mrs. Lee, has Taeyoon come yet?" I asked.

Mrs. Lee, who was at the counter, helping out a confused old lady, shook her head. "Ani, I haven't seen him yet."

I nodded and started to walk away.

"Wait, Gigi." she called.

I turned around. "Ye, Mrs. Lee?"

"I think you should start right now. The decorations."

"Araso. I was going to." I replied.

I put up more decorations, progressng from yesterday's work. I worked and worked for an hour and a half. That's when I noticed that Taeyoon hadn't shown up. This is really weird.

I continued on with the decorating. I worked for another hour, nonstop. Mrs. Lee tapped my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter