Separate

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Taemin

I winced in deep pain as Minho's punch swung at my fragile face. I heard Gigi gasp in shock before gripping my arm frantically.

"Taemin! Taemin, are you okay?! Omo..."

I couldn't reply. I didn't want to cry (again) in front of her. Especially since it was Minho who'd hit me. Crying would make me look like a fool. Like a wimp. I didn't want Gigi to think of me like that. So I just sat there, clenching my fists tightly and feeling my throbbing cheek.

Gigi gave Minho a murderous glare. "What is wrong with you?!"

Minho's face was ice cold. "I didn't do anything wrong."

Gigi could barely talk. "W-What?! You punched him! How could you do that?!"

"You're my girlfriend. I have every right to protect you." he replied.

Gigi's next move shocked me. She punched Minho (hard) across his face too. Minho's mouth gaped open as he rubbed his face in shock.

"What the heck was that for?!"

Gigi turned to look at me. "For everything."

Before Minho could respond, Gigi grabbed my arm and helped me stand up. She put her arm around my neck to help me walk (because I was drunk). Then she paused to look at Minho.

"We are officially over."

Minho's eyes were suddenly filled with panic. "Mwuh?!"

Gigi frowned at him. "From the beginning, our relationship was nothing but awkward. I didn't even have feelings for you. I just felt bad for you and decided to date you. Even right now, I don't like you. At all. In fact, my dislike of you has increased because of your violence towards your own precious friend. You don't deserve such a sweet guy like Taemin to be your friend. You don't deserve me either."

Then Gigi carried me off, dragging me along with her. Her warm hands comforted me. Even Minho's angry face seemed to be drifting away from my thoughts the more Gigi walked with me. I felt like paradise was finally here. It was as if nothing wrong could ever happen again. As long as Gigi was with me.

"D-Do you think Minho hyung will come after us?" I asked, peering at the darkness behind me.

Gigi shook her head. "Ani. I don't hear him nor see him. Besides, there's nothing he can do about it. My confession has stunned him."

"You know," I started. "Minho isn't that bad. He really cares about me and looks out for me. I think that jealousy is what made him do that."

"Why are you telling me this? This is none of my business. It's yours."

I didn't reply. I guess Gigi doesn't really wanna know about Minho. I, myself, was still angry over the punch. In fact, if it weren't for Gigi here with me right now, I might've socked him back. Maybe. Since I'm drunk enough to risk it. Now that I think about it, I think that Minho was also drunk. No wonder why he was overly mad. Drunk people usually go overboard with their emotions. So why do I feel so refreshed? Why don't I feel drunk? Ahh...it must be because of Gigi's presence.

We soon arrived at Gigi's house. The house was completely dark and silent. No one seemed to be home. Either that or her parents were sleeping in their rooms already. Gigi tiptoed across the house quietly, holding my hand to make sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter