ONE BORING/HURTFUL DAY

Should I Let Go?

Taeyeon's Pov

sigh* arrrrrgghhhhhghhhghgh!!!! today is extra boring!!! 

i just wanna go home... or wanna be on the bus already... 

i heard fany called me or more like a scream.. i was shock.. she asked me whats wrong and i said nothing.. i know im a bad lier but i guess she fell for it.. i was just thinking about her and if i should let go note* Hey guys it me the author... just saying that the thing that taeyeon's thinking about is the first chapter.... okay back to the story* . 

the day felt so slowwww and i hate it... i like school but not today for some reason. 

Lunch

jessica was sitting with me in the lunch room... as always we talked.. only few people can make Jessica talk and im one of them :) she is a very quite girl like really ... she is my first friend that i actually felt closer and now we are extra close... we show our love to each other by hurting each other physicaly not emotionally ...  like hitting each others hand until she get small bruises or when it turns red... bumping to each other.. pushing.. punching... pinching... scracting.. and more... people think that we hate each other but actually thats how we are close.. 

jessica was laughing.. well she laugh whenever i hurt her.. its weird but funny ... i usually beat her up because im taller than her and stronger ..... she is really weak... 

Ring!!

me and jessica head to our math class... i love math because its sooo easy... i finish all my work 30 before the class end...

soon it was the end of the class... 

i walk as fast as i can to the bus because i dont want to see them.. but i ened up seeing them anyways becaus they kiss in front of the bus and i see them at the window... i always pretend that im looking for jessica and pretend that i havent notice tiifany...she pushed my bag and i took it... she sat and listen to her music... i rejectted her offer to listen to her music but she forced me by shoving it to my ear... i have no choice... well i kinda do but at least i get a little attention from her for a sec.

bus stop was close and i have to get off.. i start moving my back and she start moving her body to let me get off... after that i walked with my neighbours to our houss... and my day ended there because i fell asleep... good night fany.. i love you....zzzzzz

 

okay guys i decided to continue my story but it wont last long and please take a minute and give some comments plssss that all i ask thank you... by the way this the first time that i actually wrote a story... im actually just a reader but this time i decded to share some stories going on inside my head ... okay see ya ill probably update everyday or maybe almost everyday.... i wont update if you guys dont comments... just joking but seriously plss say something about the story... :) thank you!!