The Usual Happenings

Should I Let Go?

im going to make the story longer but its not going to be longer than 10 chapters.... :)

Tiifany's POv

"Kim Taeyeon!!!" i screamed

"what?" she said

tf: youve been spacing out... whats wrong..

ty: ohh i was just thinking... 

i know she was lying i can tell... but im not going to bother her anymore

tf:ohh okay!

ty: hey! wanna hangout later at the mall afterschool??

tf: ohh... i dont know... im feel lazy today

i saw her frowned.. she so cute! 

ty: oh okay thats fine.. i feel lazy too.. just wanna chill but i guess i can do that at home :) hehehe

ordinary day passed like asual i would be waiting for my boyfriend in front of our school before i get in the bus.. 

ahhh! siwon is just soo cute and handsome!!

soo lucky to have him and taeyeon!! ohh myy god.. without taetae's help i would be dating him now. she is like the best fake sister i can ever have!!

after meeting siwon he walked me to my bus and of course get a goodbye kiss from him :)))) we do it in public now since almost everyone knows about our relationship.. except for my parents.. they are very strict!

after getting on the bus i saw taeyeon sitting on our usual sit.. she would be on the window sit while on the other ... she dont even know that im already in the bus .... all she does is to stare outside of the window looking for her JESSICA! Jessica is a quite nice girl.. i dont really talk to her but i know a lot about her since taeyeon talks about her whenever i talk about siwon. anyways i pushed her bag giving a sign that it was me and move her bag so that i can sit.. she does that a lot.. she always put her bag on my sit so that no one can sit.. people gets really anoyyed by it but she doesnt care.. because of her i get to sit now in the bus.. before i would always stand up until theres an available sit... 

today we didnt really talked much... she always glance at me.. at first i find it weird and creepy but i got used to it.. sometimes i would see her smiling at me.. which is creepy but its fine now.. she always say that i look like a marshmallow... i dont know why.. 

the rest of the students were loud... so i always listen to music and i would share my earphone with her.. sometimes she will reject it but i still for ce her... and today are one of those days.. so as usual i took the left earphone and shoved it to her ear ... she lean away until she was trapped so she gave up later one... she said i listen to a very lound music and she likes more of a relaxing or acoustic or slow music so i decided to plays those kind of songs... there are times that i listen to asong that i like and she will just space out for the rest of the ride... 

it was her stop already she have to get off... she moved her bag saying that she is getting off.. so that means i have to move out of her way... and i did.. she qiutely said bye too me.. sometimes she would just pat me on the crown of my head saying goodbye...soon i got to my stop and went home... 

 

i got home anf fell asleep... i woke up at 8:00 pm! that means siwon is online!!

we talked until 12:00am.. we bid goodbyes.. we do that everyday so that we wont miss each other...

i opened my facebook at saw that tae's online... but actually she is already sleeping... she never log out of her facebook ... she said she likes to stay online if SOMEONE needs her... i wonder who is that someone... well better sleep now yawn* soo sleepy ~_~

lets start a good day tommorrow!! goodnght siwon... goodnight tae tae....