Just A Dream...

Should I Let Go?

Taeyeon's Pov

i was in a room.. A light green room surrounded with flowers... Theres two figure... Its blurry but i kind know who they were... its JESSICA and TIFFANY....we stand there for a minute... 

Next thing i know i was kissing....... 

JESSICA?!?!?!... I opened my eyes and saw TIFFANY with teary eyes... Why?? Shes happy? Or sad?

i keep on kissing her and surprisingly im starting to like it?? Whats wrong with me?? I tried to push jessica but no use... I felt like my body was paralyzed by her...'i kept on moving till i finally freed myself.. After that i turn around to Tiifany and tried to kiss her and give her the sign that i love her and not jessica but its too late... She slapped me and run away... I run.. Run... Run and... I finally catched up and we were cm apart from each other... I can feel her breathing... She looking at me with full lust and pain?.. Then i lean.. And lean... Till i touch her.......

pillow??? I woke up in ghe middle of the night kissing a pillow?? I kissed Jeesica and not Tiffany?? What the? Thats a messed up dream... Its just a dream.. Plus i treat jessica as my little sister and not how i treat tiffany... What time is it anyways....................

6:45..... 

What its still afternoon?? 

AM..... 

Ahhhhh!!! Am going to miss the bus!!! 

I hurriedly ran to the bathroom and change ...... Put make up on and ate a banana before i head outside...

ty: UMMA!!!??? 

Mom: yes?

Ty: im leaving... Kiss mom's cheeks* 

mom: okay be careful!! Study hard

ty: okay!! Bye 

i head out and saw my neighbour..

she saw me

neighbour: woke up late?

ty: yeah...

neighbour: lololol

ty: shut up....

we waited for the bus to come....

finally its here...

i entered and saw her in her usual sit... I sat beside her and smile at her....

we talked... I and she pout.. Soo cute!!!

then soon we arrived in front of the school

i was walking slow so fany grabbed my arm and put her arms around it... I blushed... But its not really noticeble because it was cold... we were almost in front and she saw siwon in front of us.... She gave the can-i-walk-with-him-because-i-miss-him-sooo-much look... And stupid agreed.. She ran and did the same thing that she was doing to me earlier... She wrapped her arm around his arm as they walked... I feel like killng myself already... I feel like i wanna cry at that time but i kept it inside because i will look like a loser... 

As i approach our tAble they were already cuddling... My other friends said good morning to and i replied to them too... I sound cheerful as possible so that they wont notice that im sad inside... And it worked as always...

wheres sica?? Well i know she comes late but still worth a chance to look for her.... It reminded me of my dream.... I feel disgusted... Not because of jessica but of myself because i kisseed another girl in front of the person i loved.... Taeyeon just let it go... Its just a dream..... 

Yeah just a dream... 

Afterschool we were on the bus... I told tiffany about the dream and she gave the weirdest look that  she can give... I left out the part that she was there...

tf: errrrr i dont how to react to that...

ty: smiled*

tf: did you liked it? Whispered* 

ty: ...........

tf: ill take that as a yes.......

ty: ......

tf: its okay if you like her.. I know i said lesbos are disgusting but your different ..... Your a nice.. Dorky.. Smart... Pretty lesbian so i wont treat you any different...

ty: ....

tf: hey its all good i wont tell anyone i promise :)

ty :) thanks...??

tf:i want you to be happy :)

ty: im happy... Im always happy

tf: yeah right.... I know you tae.. Stop lying... I know your depress... Probably because you her... But ill help you to get her...

she sooo blind!!!! Tooooo blind!!! Shoot me now... I said to myself...

ty: thanks.........

whats happening???