No More Marriage?

Should I Let Go?

 

Tiffany's Pov 
We finished walking... Taeyeon dragged me back to the cabin as soo as possible.. Whats her problem?? She looked very pale... Did she saw a ghost? 
 
Tf: hey whats wrong babe?
Ty: uhh.. N-nothing.. I-its n-nothing..
Tf: are you sure? It looks like youve seen a ghost or somethin...
Ty: im sure.. Hehehe.. *More like a monster* she whispered..
I heard her said it but i ignored it...i know shes hiding something from me but ill let her tell me when shes ready..
 
In the mean time Yulsic were having there breakfast..
Yr: hmm omg taste so goos taeng! 
Ty: thanks...
Js: yuri you should learn how to cook.. You cant cook!
Yr: hey! I can cook better than you 👅
Js: yah!
Tf: stop!! Okay! Both of you cant cook! Understand? 
Js &Yr: yes....
Ty:hahaha
Js&Yr: shut up taeng!
Ty: oppsss sowie! 
 
After yulsic coulple finished eating we headed out to fishing... The "man" of the relationship went to catch some fish while the girls went sun bathing... 
 
Taeyeon's Pov 
Yr: hey buddy... What wrong?
She probably noticed
Ty: nothing..
Yr: stop lying!
Ty: fine.. Choi siwon..
Yr: thats it? I know hes here.. I saw him 
Ty: yes.. He is here to ruin our vacation and my relationship with tiffany! Urrghh! I hate him!
Yr: just ignore him and always keep tiffany by side taeng and he wont touch her.. Im always in back buddy..
Ty: thanks yul...
 
We finally gave up on fishing so we just went to the bed near the big tree and take a nap...everyones very happy!!
Ty: hahaha yeah i remember that too
Yr: whahaha im crying 
Js: hahahaha
Tf:... *clapping*... 
Ty: guys do you rem-
Man: hi! Guys! Its me your cabin neighbour
Js&tf: SIWON?!
Sw: miss me?
Ty: your not welcome here to please leave..
Sw: look guys.. Im so sorry of what i have done to you... Especially you tiffany.. I really need your forgiveness... I feel really guilty of what ive done to you.. Really
Tf: siwon...
Sw: tiff.. Please...!! Im begging! 
He started crying...
Tf: omg! Okay okay ill forgive you so stop crying now..
Sw: really?
Huh!  What a jerk.. I stood there just looking at them..
Tf: yes really.. I forgive you.. 
Sw: thank you thank you!! It really means so much to me..
Tf: .........
Js: ehem!
Sw: sorry to you too jess..
Js: its all good..but dont touch tiffany again 
Jessica gave him a coldest glare...good girl
Sw: y-yeah.. S-sure!
Js:good!
 
Then he joined us..just great!
 
No one's Pov 
Siwon did joined the group.. He was acting nice towards everyone including taeyeon... Taeyeon cant really do anything about since he was acting nice... For yuri she can see taeyeon getting mad as siwon keep on being sweet to tiffany.. He even touched tiffany. 
 
Taeyeon was so pissed. They were having dinner.... When siwon joined them again.. Tiffany was laughing at siwon's joke and taeyeon was just glaring at siwon.. Tiffany noticed it and she gave taeyeon a why-are-you-glaring-at-siwon look.. But taeyeon just ignored her which kind of made tiffany mad. 
It was time for siwon to leave when siwon kissed tiffany's cheeks and tiffany blushed. That made taeyeon explode..
Ty: im sleeping.. 
Sw: okay night taeyeon! 
He was smirking while he said that because he knows that he won!  
Ty: just leave!
Tf: tae! Dont talk to him like that!
Ty: what ever...
Taeyeon walked away from them...
Tf: dont you dare walk away from me KIM TAEYEON!
Sw: ill see guys! Bye!
Tf: taeyeon!
 
Taeyeon's Pov 
Im so mad at siwon.. I knew his gonna do something to make me mad.. I cant believe that tiffany is okay with him touching her when im around! She even ditched me at dinner... How can she do that!!
 
Tiffany's Pov 
KIM TAEYEON! Whats her problem?! Siwon is being nice to us and yet shes acting cold towards him! I noticed that but i tried to ignore her because i dont want to fight i front of siwon.. Siwon is a really sweet guy! Whats wrong with her?!
 
Jessica's Pov
I knew this is going to happen.. I knew siwons is gonna be a problem.. Big problem! 
 
No one's Pov 
 
Tf: whats wrong with you!
Ty: siwon!
Tf: i cant believe that your being jealous of little things like that! Urrggghhh 
Ty: i cant trust him...
Tf: NO... I cant trust you anymore....
Yr: guys.. Look.. Dont let siwon affect you relationship..
Js: tae.. C'mon...apologize
Ty: FOR WHAT?! TRYING TO SAVE OUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF THAT BI-
Tiffany slapped taeyeon...
Everyone frozed..
Ty: i should go back to the city now... And you should go back to him....
Tears came running down her cheeks
Tiffany's thought: what have i done?? 
 Ty: jessica... Yuri... I'll be packin.. Dont mind me alright? I'll be fine.. Just enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Tf: tae-taeyeon... So-sorry
Ty: tiff its fine.. Just enjoy your summer and enjou it with ......siwon...
Js: taeng.. C'mon now your overreacting... 
Yr: yeah taeng.. Listen to jess..
Ty: no... I think she deserve to be with someone else... To l-l-love...
Tears came running down again...
Tf: tae.. I love you...
Ty: chuckled* huh.... No you dont.. Your just blind.. You got blind about this relationship.. Dont worry.. Youll get over it.. 
 
Taeyeon started to pack up...
 
Taeyeon's Pov
I cant believe this... I cant... Everything is ruin in just a blink.. What happened? Wheres the love??  
Im now in the car... My driver is driving me home..it was a long drive..
After i woke up and i got home already.. I saw mom and dad..
Dad: tae? I know what happened..
Mom: youll get back together dont worry.. Come here..
Mom and dad hugged me.. Thats when i finally broke down crying..
Ty: mom.. Dad... Im hurt.. Its not tiffany.. Its me... Im not good enough for her because im a girl!
Mom: no your not honey.. 
Dad: your perfect to us and to tiffany.. Youll get back together and live happily...
Mom: tiffany called us and told everything.. I know its hard to see them together even for just a friend zone... 
Ty: he meant to do it.. Everything.. He knows that tiffany is my weakness
Dad: he will pay for it!
He yelled..first time!
Ty: no dad... Its okay.... 
Dad:NO!
Ty: dad.. Listen....i know it hard for everyone.. But i think...
Dad:what..?
Mom: yah what is it?
Ty: i think.. Its better if we ... If we can cancel the marriage between me and tiffany...
Mom: honey are you sure about this? I think you need more time to think about it.. Your think too fast.
Ty: mom the faster i get away from the relationship the faster i move on.. Please...please..
Dad: alright honey.. Lets meet up with the hwangs.
Ty: alright..
 
My dad agreed to me to cancel it. I didnt know what came to me but i think that itll be better if i dont see tiffany anymore. Im not ready to her. Ill see her when we announce it.Tiffany i love you.. Thats why i want you to be with someone that you deserve. Someone that can be manly. Someone that can protect her. Maybe siwon will. I love you but its better if we cancel our arrange marriage. NO MORE MARRIAGE.
 
preview
Mr hwang: what?! Taeyeon!? I cant let you do that! No!
ty: dad... I mean Mr. Hwang.. I dont love you daughter anymore...!
tf: THATS A LIE! 
Ty: no..
sw: stop lying to your self..
ty&tf: SIWON?!?!?!?!?!
 
thats the preview guys!  So comment comment comment comment!!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏✌