Jelousy Takes Over

Should I Let Go?

Tiffany's Pov

yay!! It my birthday today.... I have so many messages in my phone. Everyone remembers my birthday! Siwon is in my house cuddling with me.. How come Taeyeon did not send any message? Probably she's going to surprise me or she just wants to say it face to face.. Hehehe cant wait till the party!

To: Tae Tae

hey can you come help me cook for the party later? Please!!

from: Fany

I didnt recieve any reply. Maybe shes still sleeping.. But its already 12 pm ... Whatever she will reply later... 

Taeyeon's Pov 

My phone is ringing... I better check it... Urrrghhh its weekend and i just woke up....

who could it be texting me? Im about to open the message when suddenly someone tackled me..

ty: what the?!

its jessica... Yeah she comes to my house every now and then to hang out... My paretns are okay with it..

js: morning! Oh i mean good afternoon!

ty: smiled* kiss on the lips* 

js: smiled* 

ty: where do you want to go today? 

Js: hmmmmmmmm......

ty: not mall again...

js: okay! Amusement park!

ty: deal! Let me just go get change and leave Asap 

js: okay! I'll wait for you here.. 

I hurriedly change.. So excited to go to the amusement park.. Its been a while since i last visited the park..it was in grade school with my other friends...

now im going with my Lover! How exciting... I went outside if the bathroom and saw jessica lying down on my bed while hugging my peas...

ty: hey ready?

she jumped 

js:yes!

ty: lets go then..

we took the bus to go the amusement park.. Its not very far so we didnt have to wait that long... I bought a VIP ticket for both of us so it means we dont have to wait in lines.. We can jsut go straight to the rides.. I know its ufair for others but today is a special day for both of us... Its our monthsary!!! Yeah its been a month now since we started dating. Today im going to make my sica happy... 

Our relationship is really good.. Im happier and cheerful.. Me and tiffany dont talk to each other that much anymore because we have our lovers with us now... Also i dont sit with her in the bus... I miss the old days.. But if this relationship makes me happy i have to ignore those memories.. And make new ones.. I still have feeling for tiffany.. But i have jessica that helps me to forget about it most of the time... I guess this dating thing really works!

the day passed and next thing we know its already 8:00pm . I decided to take jessica for dinner.. I took her to an abandon building near my house after we ate our dinner.. I used to go their a lot when i feel lonely and abandon...but now i want to take her there just to spend the rest of our night together with no one bothering us...

js: what is this place

ty: this is where i spend most of my time thinking..

js: ohhhh 

ty: did you have fun?

js: yes! Of course! 

I kissed jessica and she kissed me back... We usually do this on private because no one about our relationship except for Siwon and Tiffany.. Kissing jessica is like a habit of mine now.. We dont go any further than that because we both know that were too young.. 

We spend hours and hours just talking or kissing... I feel like there is something that i have to do today or something that i forgot... Whatever ill figure it out later... 

Tiffany's Pov

KIM TAEYEON! Your so dead! You forgot about my birthday! 

Where are you?? What happen to you??? Are you okay?? Did something bad happen?? All this question keeps on running inside my head..

sw: hey whats wrong?

tf: tae forgot my birthday

sw: its their monthsary today

tf: whos?

sw: who else? Of course taeyeon and jessica.. They are probably together right at this moment

hearing jessica's name really boils my blood.. The girl did nothing to me but for some reason she jus makes me hate her... And today makes me hate her even more for shes the reason my taetae did not come to my birthday party..

sw: just let them be for today.. Alright? Its a special day for you and for the couple.. Lets not ruin it..

i sighed.. I listened to him... 

DING DONG* 

i went to open it and speaking of the devil... Its JESSICA..

with TAEYEON behind her...

ty: hey whats with the party? Did i miss anything? Whats wrong you look like your going to kill me? Lol

tf: your in trouble... Big trouble...

js: why?

tf: its none of your bussiness.. Nerd

ty: hey! Dont call her that! Thats not nice.. Dont ruin our special day 

tf: why are you here?

ty: just wondering why theres so many cars in front of your house...

js: lets just go i dont want any fight... Sorry to bother you tiffany shii

tf: taeyeon you have no idea what today's event?

ty: no im so busy with jessica... We went to amusment park, we rode many scary rides, we ate cotton cand-

tf: your not taeyeon anymore...

js: do want some privacy tae tae?

tf: dont call her tae tae! Im the one that calls her that..

js: sorry.. But taeyeon is my girlfriend and i can call her whatever i want

ty: yes please jessica.. Heres the key in my house you can go to my bedroom and wait for a bit.. No ones at home.. Just go straight to my bedroom and wait for me okay? I have a surprise for you later on wink* 

what the???!! Are they planning on doing "that"?!?!?

js: okay ill see yah! 

I dragged taeyeon to my bedroom after jessica left...

ty: you want to talk?? DO you have a problem??

tf: yes..

ty: what is it then? 

Tf: its YOU!

to be continued.....