Your The Problem

Should I Let Go?

Taeyeon's Pov 

when she said i was the problem i was shocked. How? What did i do?

ty: me?

tf:...

ty: yaaahh!!! I raised my voice

she jumped a little because i never raised my voice to her

tf: .... Yes its you...youve changed... Your not the same taetae anymore...

ty: how? I dont evn talk to you taht much now... How can you say ive changed??!

tf: exactly! You stop talking to me.. Why? You forgot about me... You abandoned me...

she missed me? ABANDONED her? 

Ty: you have siwon with you and i jessica... Why do i need to be with you if your lover is always beside you?!

tf: start crying* but still... I want you to talk to me... You dont even pay attention to me anymore.. You even forgot my special day.. 

Ty: im too busy with jessica.. Look i dont want to be the third wheel between the two of you so i tried to just avoid you... And special day??

tf: its my birthday... Its my birthday taeyeon...

ty: omg look im very sorry... Ill make it up to you... Im really sorry

tf: save it! Its too late you ruined my mood...i hate your for abandoning me!!!! Your the worst friend ever!!!! Get out!!

ty:........

Tifanny's Pov

i was too hurt.. I want her out of my house, out of my place, out my life... She hurted me so much.. Even though its a simple thing.. Why im i actin like this. I saw her tears coming down her face. Its my first time seeing her cry and i dont like it. I want to hug her but my pride is too strong...

i pushed her out of the house.. She was standing outside of my door... I was about to shut the door when she suddenly blocked it with her hand...

ty: you know what it feels like to be abandoned now huh?

tf: what do you mean?

ty: fany since you started dating siwon... We never hang out anymore.. You DONT pay attention to me AT ALL.. You leave me when siwon is around.. You never notice that because like i said you never pay attention... You forgot my birthday... And did i complained?? No.. Because i know your with siwon at that time and i dont want to ruin it for you.... Im sorry if i forgot about your special day... And i want to spend my day with the person i love... But tiffany you abandoned a long time ago and now that jessica came to my life and helps me to feel les lonely... Your stopping me?... And im the worst friend right?... Happy birthday tiffany... Hope your happy... ill leave you now..

she loves her?? Im crying again.. Why?? Stop! 

I abandoned her?? 

I closed the door and i went to my bedroom... ABANDONED HER?!?!

i never see her sad when shes with us.. When me and siwon walk shes always behind us right? Thats whati think..  OMG shes right i dont pay attention to her when im with siwon!!! Forgot her birthday? When is her birthday? Sh*t i totally forgot! It was on our 4th monthsary! And she knows it was our 4th monthsary.. I messed up.. Big time... I need to talk to her... Oh my love just wait and ill talk to you... My love im really sorry.. My love forgive me... Wait MY LOVE?!?!?!?!?!

Im not turning to one of them... Am i? No! I have a boyfriend that i like? Not love? Well i never said "i love you" to siwon... Whats happening to me!?

after thinking too much i fell asleep....

Tayeon's Pov

and im the one who abandoned her? What a nice friend... 

I went strIght to my house.. I stood at the door and wiped my tears..'i opened it and jessica was there standing... 

Ty: hey why are yo-

She hugged me 

js: its okay... Cry... You love her dont you?

ty: jessica your the one i love..

jessica kissed me.. I kissed her back... Its was a really rough kiss...

Jessica touch my chest..

js: yeah... Right. You love her...

ty:......

js: its okay really.... I noticed that before... I know your using me to feel less lonely and im willing to do that because your my friend...look i like you a lot but not as much tiffany likes you....

ty: tiffany is too blind to see that i like her.. I let her go... Since the day i confessed to you...

she knock my forehead

js: pabo! Youre really stupid you know that? If you love someone you have to chase them and not give up... For me im willing to give up this relationship because i know its not love that im feeling for you... Its sisterly love 

ty: look im sorry... I didnt mean to hurt yo- 

she cut me again.. This girl loves to cut me a lot...

Js: im not hurt! Smiled* im acutally happy that im your first girlfriend.. Youre an amzing girlfriend and i dont deserve you... Tiffany does... Its okay really... Im like helping you... And to tell you the truth.. Im actually eyeing someone at school

im shock! Shes doing that behind my back

ty: yah~

i hit her on her arm.. She gigled..im happy that we are okay

js: lets break up..

she said it like its soo easy to do...but i do feel happier.. Kind of...

ty: okay.. If thats what you want.. Who is it your eyeing?? Huh?

js: yuri! Shes soo hot! And pretty

ty: im hot , pretty, cute, and shiksyyy!!

js: hahahaha but not tall whahahahah!!

ty: whatever!! Hahahaha

ill get you tiffany.. Ill make you mine... Everything is better now... 

 

Hi guys the ending is getting closer!!!