Your not mad??

Should I Let Go?

Taeyeon's Pov

my life is soooooo much better now! I have great friends, family and more importantly my lovely girlfriend.. Yes were are dating now and all of our friends know about our relationship.. At first they were shocked,disgusted,surprise,mad but it turned out to be fine with them. We still cant do things in public like kissing but im happy with other stuff.. Also tiffany enjoys our relationship.. I feel like im already i heaven with all the blessing that im getting now. Since we started dating my life got better.. Like ive been doing good at school.. Ive been hired and became the employee of the month.. I earned money for my university...and last but not the least im able to love tiffany and show it to her now.. How lucky i am right? Theres one thing that still bothers me though.. Its our parents..were planning to tell them at dinner.. Yes tiffany's family and my family are having dinner together so that we can tell them about "us"... Im scared!! But i have to be strong in the outside so that tiffany wont have to worry about anything...

dinner time.....

this is it taeyeon.. I motivated myself... You can do it.. Fight for your love!! Hwaiting..

tiffany was wearing a pink cute dress.. It wasnt fancy its more like a spring dress and it looks very good on her.. I can see her shaking because she knows that its the "day". I held her hand and gave it a squeeze... She looked at me and gave me a weak smile. I know shes nevous and so am i! But i have to be brave and face whatever is going to happen. 

So my girl sat with me in the table. My parents were located on the left side of the table while hers were on the right. They were enjoying their meal and they also chatted. I knew that our family were close. Their dinner were done and so as ours. I looked at tiffany saying that its TIME! Both of us stood straight and ourparents were looking at us with a curious look.

mr.kim: why are you two standing up?

ty: we have an announcement

mrs: hwAng: what is it? Taeyeon ah?

tf: its about us... Me and taeyeon.....

ty:yes 

mr hwang: princess what are you guys talking about? Just get to the point..

mr kim: i agree with mr hwang.. Taeyeon would you like to continue?

ty: yes dad...

mr kim: okay the. Were listening...

they all nodded..

ty: i took a deep breath* mr hwang... Im in a relationship with your daughter

mr: hwang: of course you are.. Youre friends with her.. Right?

my parents gave me a concern look... I think they got what i mean by that.. And so as mrs hwang...

mrs hwang: honey i think what taeyeon is saying is that shes dating tiffany....

mr hwang: what?!?!?!?!

tiff held my hand.. She was shaking.. She looked like shes going to cry any second...i just gave her a nod.

ty: yes mr hwang.. Mrs heang is right about it..

mr hwang: you cant.. Both girls?!? What are you thinking??

mr kim: excuse if i interupt but mr hwang if these two like/love each other i think the best way to solve this is to just let them be..

mr hwang: im sorry but i cant let tiffany date taeyeon.. Shes you g maybe she doesnt know what love means yet.. We have to go...lets go miyoung...

tf: no daddy.. I dont want to leave taeyeon...

mr hwang: i said LET's GO!!! 

Ty: sir please dont yell at her like that..

my parents pulled me away from tiffany while the hwangs pulled tiffany away too.. I cant let them separate us.. Never!!! 

I used all my force to free myself from my parents.. And i succeded.. I ran toward the hwang family..i grabbed tiffany's wrist.. Mrhwang saw this and he glared at me.. 

Ty: im sorry mr hwang but i cant let go of tiffany.. Not anymore.. I love her so much.. I sacrifice a lot of things for her and im willing to sacrifice more but not my love for her. I love tiffany since the day i met her. I hurted myself to make tiffany happy and it was a long time.. It wasnt easy to see the love of your life being kissed by someone else mr hwang.. Now that were together ill be selfish just once.. I will not let go of tiffany's heart for she already took half of mine... If she ever leave me then theres no more point of living.. Mr hwang i know that both girls is not a very good mix but if you love someone it doesnt matter what releigion, gender, etc.. So please let me be slfish for once and dont separate us from each other..

i saw tffany sobbing.. I hugged her while im still looking at mr hwang... After a few minutes i saw him smiled... Smiled???

he started clapping and so as parents... WhAt the?? 

Mr hwang: you pass taeyeon.. You pass now you can date tiffany..

ty: what?

My dad went closer to me and about to whisper something to me but he yelled. "HE SAID YOU CAN DATE TIFFANY!!!" 

Well that unexpected.. I saw tiffanying like an idiot.. She hugged her dad... 

Ty: sooooooo your not mad??